Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:37:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11460 times)
B0b@n

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:21:20 PM

Excellent photo report of the conference from Belarus. The project has got a good development at this stage. I hope for further international cooperation of the project.

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
WhitepaperPresentationANN ●    beeasy.io    ● TwitterFacebookTelegram
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:32:01 PM

how is the ICO of BeEasy so far? Is it okay for the ICO to run out of trouble? but the ones I can read are the livelier of the project. you just want to get more out of updates.
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:58:44 PM

how is the ICO of BeEasy so far? Is it okay for the ICO to run out of trouble? but the ones I can read are the livelier of the project. you just want to get more out of updates.

News coming, we have a new partnership, we'll break the news soon Wink
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

This is great news. We are really excited to hear your announcement. Hope to hear from you soonest.
B0b@n

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:22:11 PM

The project constantly pleases us with good news)

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
B0b@n

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:22:39 PM

Could you tell me, how many people you have in team engage in designing software?

≈BeEasy≈
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:08:09 PM

The project constantly pleases us with good news)
yes that is one of the advantages of this project,
always provide the latest news about the progress of the project
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:22:04 PM

Wow, great news, it's not for nothing that the team travels around the world and arranges conferences!
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:32:12 PM

Do you have any restrictions on participation in the ICO?
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:44:43 PM

Wow, great news, it's not for nothing that the team travels around the world and arranges conferences!

that great news. is there anyone know when will release this news i mean what date or day. that news for me alot of excitement creating. BeEasy is most active and going very well in community of interest.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:48:25 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 07:23:58 AM by aervin11

They are not allowing American Citizens to participate in the ICO because of the country's legislation.
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:58:19 AM

They are not allowing American Citizens to participate in the ICO because of the contrie's legislation.

That is really sad if that is the case. Americans are also cautious since IRS is always on to them to collect taxed from their gains in crypto.
rdny

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:09:42 AM

They are not allowing American Citizens to participate in the ICO because of the contrie's legislation.

That is really sad if that is the case. Americans are also cautious since IRS is always on to them to collect taxed from their gains in crypto.

During the meeting with their SEC with regards to cryptocurrencies, we should expect a positive outlook forwards since they ended on a positive note that crypto is here to stay and they will just create a proactive legislative framework to curb possible illegal usage.
Babyfaceless

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:25:36 AM

I think their disallowing citizens because it will be hard for them to monitor cryptocurrencies due to their "virtuality".
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:51:22 PM

As of now they have collected 26 031 924 ETKN sold, and 150.00 BTC collected.
For more information about the sale of BeEasy visit this webpage https://beeasy.io and for the admins who are active feel free to ask here https://t.me/beeasyicoeng

Its a long way to go yet, we need to promote this project with more aggression, I hope hard cap will be achieved before the ICO ends, this project has great potential, people associated with this project need to attract more and more investors thr social media/forum to invest in Beeasy.

They have already big investors in RUSSIA and other country as well, as you can see that collected funds is difficult to the others if you compute that amount it's just like the hard cap of other project. But they have a long running days for this project so it will reach their target when the time comes. Many big news will be see in the future of this project so better stay tuned and wait the outcome.

Indeed this is a big project with unique concept but still I want this project to compete with itself and being associated with this wonderful project I will make every step to support it, just to add Beeasy has partnered with one of the crowd funding platform Weare which will definitely boost Beeasy work to achieve success.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:12:58 PM

BeEasy ICO Token Sale ongoing!

For information and transparency for interested supporters, here is the percentage breakdown of distributing the funds raised with ICO:

20%  - developing the mining equipment for the data center
10%  - opening offices and headquarters for EasyTrade crypto exchange in Switzerland, Japan, the U.S., and Hong Kong
15%  - licensing and acquiring the necessary permits for the crypto exchange in Switzerland, Japan, the U.S., and Hong Kong
30%  - further designing and developing the project
25%  - global project marketing

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
dale1075

Merit: 37

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:16:36 PM

As of now they have collected 26 031 924 ETKN sold, and 150.00 BTC collected.
For more information about the sale of BeEasy visit this webpage https://beeasy.io and for the admins who are active feel free to ask here https://t.me/beeasyicoeng

Its a long way to go yet, we need to promote this project with more aggression, I hope hard cap will be achieved before the ICO ends, this project has great potential, people associated with this project need to attract more and more investors thr social media/forum to invest in Beeasy.

They have already big investors in RUSSIA and other country as well, as you can see that collected funds is difficult to the others if you compute that amount it's just like the hard cap of other project. But they have a long running days for this project so it will reach their target when the time comes. Many big news will be see in the future of this project so better stay tuned and wait the outcome.

Indeed this is a big project with unique concept but still I want this project to compete with itself and being associated with this wonderful project I will make every step to support it, just to add Beeasy has partnered with one of the crowd funding platform Weare which will definitely boost Beeasy work to achieve success.

I have read the announcement also. The partnership would be a strategic move for BeEasy and weare.io and would greatly benefit both parties.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:22:05 PM

Can you tell us more of that legislation and why does it restrict americans to join.
I am not in any way American, just curious.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:25:45 PM

New partners - new possibilities! weare.ee crypto-currency crowdfunding platform became a partner with BeEasy project! It was learned at the end of last week that the BeEasy project entered into an agreement for a partnership cooperation in several areas with the WeAre platform. WeAre is the first self-regulating fullstack ecosystem based on blockchain. The platform provides tools and services for projects that plan to create and manage business in the digital economic environment. The working principle with projects with WeAre is extraordinary: instead of the usual for market toke, the project receives WeAre tokens, which are additionally emulated for their collection. By the way, the WeAre token will be traded on exchanges, this fact significantly reduces investment risks and raises the level of investor loyalty to projects. BeEasy decided to connect the goods and services of WeAre partners to the EasyPlay marketplace, add their tokens in the listing of the EasyTrade exchange after a completion of their ICO, to collaborate within the business accelerator based on Plekhanov Russian University of Economics. This partnership promises to be productive and useful for both sides of the agreement, and also increases an attractiveness of projects for investors: BeEasy is at the ICO stage until April 30, and WeAre starts ICO in 1 week.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=209298296317321&id=168545770392574&ref=bookmarks
saaux

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:32:20 PM

This is great news. We are really excited to hear your announcement. Hope to hear from you soonest.

We are all so eager to learn of new things coming up for this project! Thanks to this team Smiley

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: