Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPVO] [Multiple Exchanges] Neo & Bee - LMB Holdings  (Read 658506 times)
bitcoin.newsfeed

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:27:29 PM

Is there any advantage for me to move from Havelock to Direct shares?
What is the benefit for me?

Yeah, i was just wondering what will happen in the case when Havelock staff get access to my account, then they'll sell my shares on the market and quickly transfer BTC out ... I have 2nd factor set up, shareholder list is regularly send to TATi, but its not immune for inside attacks, right? I will get my shares back and the unfortunate buyer will lose them? I don't think so ... besides that, the direct shares were NOT AVAILABLE during the IPO period, we didn't have an option to chose directs... and now we early investors and believers in NEOBEE are suppose to pay fees for transfer.

... Question Everything, Believe Nothing ...
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:08:44 PM

Is there any advantage for me to move from Havelock to Direct shares?
What is the benefit for me?

Yeah, i was just wondering what will happen in the case when Havelock staff get access to my account, then they'll sell my shares on the market and quickly transfer BTC out ... I have 2nd factor set up, shareholder list is regularly send to TATi, but its not immune for inside attacks, right? I will get my shares back and the unfortunate buyer will lose them? I don't think so ... besides that, the direct shares were NOT AVAILABLE during the IPO period, we didn't have an option to chose directs... and now we early investors and believers in NEOBEE are suppose to pay fees for transfer.

That doesn't make sense. If havelock wanted to they would just steal all users balances then claim its for legal reasons but you cant know about it (worked for bitfunder). Why would they trade your shares for another users btc and then withdraw? Your shares should be safe on havelock as long as TAT is keeping good records.
Skoutz

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 08:38:44 PM

Neo on Reddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1un3py/update_on_university_of_nicosia_digital_currency/
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:59:28 AM

Does anyone know why transfers to Havelock are disabled?
gannicus

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 12:39:14 PM

so, when any word regarding "EasyCoin" will be given?
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:57:59 PM

There is a separate thread for WeEx as you are aware since you've posted the same question. Please keep discussions there or contact ukyo or Danny directly. We don't want this thread filling up about it again!
gannicus

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:36:29 PM

So, it has been almost a month from the last update. So far, not only we didn't have any major announcement, we have no annoucement at all. The big merchant? Nothing. Easycoin? Well, it is 9 january, and the only news was "technical problems that would delay it in 7-10 days". News about conferences with authorities? None. Any other relevant information? No. This is starting to get weird, investors don't get any news regarding a company that is supposedely working on very relevant issues regarding its future, yet all deadlines given are always delayed (weexchange issue, easycoin, big merchant, the last update, etc) and there is simply no information out there. Not only here, but nowhere else.
cryptocyprus (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:37:24 PM

So, it has been almost a month from the last update. So far, not only we didn't have any major announcement, we have no annoucement at all. The big merchant? Nothing. Easycoin? Well, it is 9 january, and the only news was "technical problems that would delay it in 7-10 days". News about conferences with authorities? None. Any other relevant information? No. This is starting to get weird, investors don't get any news regarding a company that is supposedely working on very relevant issues regarding its future, yet all deadlines given are always delayed (weexchange issue, easycoin, big merchant, the last update, etc) and there is simply no information out there. Not only here, but nowhere else.

Thanks for the concern, however as we enter this stage in the "getting to market" cycle, we are extremely busy. I myself have spent the last 4 days in Zurich on business matters and the next 2 days are to be spent in Munich on business. The Big merchant will cause a shock wave of attention. So we are purposefully delaying that following how much attention the University Story brought to us. Easycoin is in a closed Beta stage, it was ready on the deadline. I never gave a timeline for an update because I know exactly how busy this period was going to be. I am certain, 99.99% people agree that getting everything delivered on time is absolutely of a higher priority than posting on a forum.

I have been preparing the updated prospectus during the time spent travelling. However adding multiple businesses into the new prospectus is no small task in itself.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
bitcoin.newsfeed

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:08:38 PM

+1, it would be nice to know on what are you guys working past 1-2 months? What about soft opening? Where is customer-facing site? Promises, silence and delays ... not good :-/ 180 turnover in PR, from the times, when you was raising BTCs in IPVO.

gannicus

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:01:43 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2014, 05:54:24 PM by gannicus

+1, it would be nice to know on what are you guys working past 1-2 months? What about soft opening? Where is customer-facing site? Promises, silence and delays ... not good :-/ 180 turnover in PR, from the times, when you was raising BTCs in IPVO.

Exactly, that is what I mean. Based on what we have been receiving of information so far and the way things are going (there are delays, Mr. Danny Brewster can't just deny that. Easycoin was supposed to be ready for 31 dec/1jan and it is not, the declaration that "it was ready on the deadline" is like saying "teacher, I have done my homework but I forgot it at home"), I highly doubt there will be a website properly functioning at February for this business, it is much more likely that will have just another simple website with a space to "register to receive news" (where you do not receive any news), the logos and the youtube video. I would love to be surprised, but I do not think it is going to happen.
Sledge

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:26:59 PM

To the two posts above, perhaps you didn't see this, right before you posted. Read it again.

Thanks for the concern, however as we enter this stage in the "getting to market" cycle, we are extremely busy. I myself have spent the last 4 days in Zurich on business matters and the next 2 days are to be spent in Munich on business. The Big merchant will cause a shock wave of attention. So we are purposefully delaying that following how much attention the University Story brought to us. Easycoin is in a closed Beta stage, it was ready on the deadline. I never gave a timeline for an update because I know exactly how busy this period was going to be. I am certain, 99.99% people agree that getting everything delivered on time is absolutely of a higher priority than posting on a forum.

I have been preparing the updated prospectus during the time spent travelling. However adding multiple businesses into the new prospectus is no small task in itself.

TL/DR; --> Talk is cheap, actions speak louder than words.
gannicus

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:15:04 PM

I have read, don't worry. I am just expressing my concerns regarding the given deadlines and the progress of the business even with the reply given being considered. And thanks God not only I can do that (express myself), but it is free.
nanobrain
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Dumb broad

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:43:02 AM

I see everyone is as impatient as ever.

lewicki

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:44:09 AM

I see everyone is as impatient as ever.
Same people, different day.
bitcoin.newsfeed

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:49:49 PM

lewicki, maybe you have some inside info, i dont know ... but all facts what ordinary investor know for months are :

- photos of building
- some shallow sites
- university accepting bitcoin
- connection with Ukyo scam

thats all.

Herp

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:53:51 PM

lewicki, maybe you have some inside info, i dont know ... but all facts what ordinary investor know for months are :

- photos of building
- some shallow sites

thats all.

Let's not jump the gun here.

It would be nice though to see a functioning website. The fact there's no Neo&bee website and yet there are video ads, magazine ads doesn't make sense and it's a lost opportunity to advertise the website and get people to sign-up on website and stay informed.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

bitcoin.newsfeed

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:59:16 PM

It would be nice though to see a functioning website. The fact there's no Neo&bee website and yet there are video ads, magazine ads doesn't make sense and it's a lost opportunity to advertise the website and get people to sign-up on website and stay informed.

http://www.neo-bee.com/
&
https://www.lmb-holdings.com/

but that sites are far far away from customer facing site of "bank" , from some sort of "internet banking", NEO account management, etc ...

Herp

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 03:05:48 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2014, 03:25:04 PM by Herp

&

but that sites are far far away from customer facing site of "bank" , from some sort of "internet banking", NEO account management, etc ...

Thanks for posting the nee-bee.com url. I thought they were waiting for the .cy domain before releasing website. I'm glad they didn't wait and went ahead with registering the .com. They can always register a .cy later on.

Design of neo-bee.com is OKish. I don't like the fact that "Subscribe" to receive news is hidden in the about section. It should be a separate category to make it obvious to people who wanna keep track of progress.

I see you can switch between Greek and English, which is cool.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

gannicus

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 04:02:40 PM

- photos of building
- some shallow sites

thats all.

Yet some people see us, the "ordinary investors", as desperate and "in a hurry". That's all we have got so far, and moreover, it is 1 month today from the last update, and what we have got? Not a single word.

&

Exactly. It will be a big surprise if we have something really functional working properly in February of this year, as it was stated early several times. As I said, I would love to be surprised, I just don't expect that is it going to happen, based in all we have seen so far.

Design of neo-bee.com is OKish. I don't like the fact that "Subscribe" to receive news is hidden in the about section. It should be a separate category to make it obvious to people who wanna keep track of progress.

I see you can switch between Greek and English, which is cool.

Ya, I am not saying it is bad, but that's all. As for the "subscribe" being hidden, don't worry, even if you register, you will not receive anything. We have no news of what is going on, nor anything about what is going to be going on. The last "concrete" thing we had to happen was the launch of NeoEasycoin "prior to 31 december" or "January 1st", which did not happen. Now the only next thing we know is that "Neo will be launching in February". Based on what has been happening so far, what do I think it is going to happen? It will be 28 February, and we will have some "last minute technical problems" which will delay the launch in 1-3 weeks (and in the 4th week, after days of silence, someone will tell us that "next week we will be updated). But that is no problem, because we will have a website to register to their newsletter, which, of course, will never send us anything.
Herp

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 04:15:27 PM

Check out Danny's twitter feeds for updates https://twitter.com/BtcDanny

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: