Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:30:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPVO] [Multiple Exchanges] Neo & Bee - LMB Holdings  (Read 658493 times)
San1ty

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:29:45 AM

From r/Bitcoin:

Neo currently offers three wallet types: "My Wallet," "Business Wallet," and "Executive Wallet."
Each comes with a ~12-page terms & conditions package. With normal-to-large font size and plain language (both Greek and English), they are all easy to read and understand. Each wallet offers different options for customer's money and customer's value; and so the fine print is not fine. It is large and plain - as it should be.

Pictures of docs:

https://i.imgur.com/1Dvf1mC.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/jVt0BHU.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/aWHfBRH.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/BjLuMWM.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/bdMTGKb.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/mnvHbxG.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/ZH3oVKi.jpg?1

Looks great!

Found my posts helpful? Consider buying me a beer :-)!:
BTC - 1San1tyUGhfWRNPYBF4b6Vaurq5SjFYWk NXT - 17063113680221230777

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WutriCoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:37:16 AM

Price of shares went from ฿0.0033 to ฿0.0055 in 24h on Havelock. Not bad for the first day  Cheesy

ffssixtynine

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:57:24 AM

We also need to see what the fall out is from the Gox situation, if it's confirmed. It could affect Neo in many ways.
San1ty

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:19:36 PM

We also need to see what the fall out is from the Gox situation, if it's confirmed. It could affect Neo in many ways.

Why should neo care about gox?

notsosure

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:27:40 PM

Please excuse my ignorance but apart from the info in the OP, is there any other info about Danny Brewster or any body else evolved in this?
Any social media contacts, Linkedin?

Is it just normal for IPOs of this size to just put up a Prospectus and a small website and raise so much funding? am I just being over paranoid?? Cheesy

The only info i can find about a Danny Brewster is a little tin foil hat stuff Huh

http://companycheck.co.uk/director/911325502/MR-DANNY-JAMES-BREWSTER
http://companycheck.co.uk/director/918035804/MR-DANNY-BREWSTER
http://companycheck.co.uk/director/916276272/MR-DANNY-JAMES-BREWSTER
http://companycheck.co.uk/director/915266963/MR-DANNY-BREWSTER

My Question is that you have walked into this market with little experience and I am wondering where all of your experience has come from?
What made you move into this area, move from the UK into such a fragile market such as Cyprus.
If anyone else can enlighten me that would be great as I am not so sure this is a venture that my advisors are smart in pointing me in the right direction in as I feel it just sounds too good to be true especially with someone at the wheel whom is so young with so little experience in this industry from what I have found.
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:38:36 PM

For starters, because Neo offer the type of security that Gox didn't (positive) but Neo's PR could be negatively affected by the Gox news if a big deal is made of it locally (negative). It's a PR thing first and foremost. Longer term, there may be other positive spins Smiley
Regenmacher

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:44:54 PM

Hello everyone,

I know everyone here is waiting for "the big announcement".

I have been brought in by Jon (Ukyo) to help with the situation. For those who do not know me, I am Danny Brewster of Neo & Bee (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=289730.0;topicseen) Neo & Bee has agreed to take an active role in ensuring this situation gets resolved.

I have a full understanding of the situation and have agreed to work with Jon to help sort out the problem in the best and quickest manner possible. At this point in time it is no longer possible to be immediately able to pay out all users. Jon has been working to ensure that a process is in place to remedy this situation and to ensure that all users get the bitcoins owed to them. This is the unfortunate reality of the situation. The biggest question is going to be “why or how has this happened?” I will be providing the answer in full, however right now it is impossible for what I would describe as legal reasons, but the answers are coming, that I promise, but cannot give an exact time as to when this information can be made public.

To this end, we would like to ask that everyone continues to be patient while the final preparations are put in place that will allow for users to enable recovery of their funds, the holidays in the United States are not helping with this specific matter in the slightest.

Everyone at Neo & Bee are now involved in this resolution process.

Unlike other situations where an inability to payout bitcoins to users has occurred, Jon has been fully committed to ensuring that payouts will happen. He has not gone into hiding and continues to try to make himself available to people on IRC on a fairly consistent basis. You have trusted Jon with your bitcoins and as of right now, you are being told that there is no immediate solution. At this point, Jon has two options: first he can continue to work with the community to ensure that the issue is resolved properly, or he can throw his hands up and simply say "sorry, there’s nothing I can do". I prefer option one as I think many of you will as well, so that is why I am throwing myself and my team behind this effort to ensure solutions are implemented and successful.

I know both myself and Jon would like to be able to post everything out in the open to give a full explanation about everything that has brought everyone into this position and what is currently going on to resolve this issue. I understand that this is not the optimal solution for any one person, however we believe that it is the best solution for everyone.

You can have my word that everything conceivably possible, to resolve these problems are being done to the best of our abilities.

I would like to thank you for your understanding and cooperation so far and we look forward to having this situation resolved as soon as possible.

WHAT IS THE STATUS?
Cmark0

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:47:19 PM

Some more interesting shots from the event:

https://i.imgur.com/7TjjIZN.jpg

Is there a source for this information?
cryptocyprus (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:53:07 PM

Hi everyone,

I am now at the second merchant conference, the response has been overwhelming in a positive manner, we have had some great surprises at yesterdays event and the organisers stated they had never had so many people attend one private companies conference. I have received the news coverage from yesterday and will post it to youtube later today.

I have received many offers from mainstream publications for interviews that I will complete in the near future.

The big merchant is delayed on their end still but it is coming, along with many other merchants.

The final share count will be released in the next couple of days when we get a chance to get caught up with everything.

I will cover MtGox and my thoughts on the situation when I have more time and solid information.

I would like to personally thank everyone here who has been supportive and constructive with any criticisms, we are only at the starting line and the real hard work has just begun.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
creekbore

Activity: 210

Lazy, cynical and insolent since 1968

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:54:50 PM

Hi everyone,

I am now at the second merchant conference, the response has been overwhelming in a positive manner, we have had some great surprises at yesterdays event and the organisers stated they had never had so many people attend one private companies conference. I have received the news coverage from yesterday and will post it to youtube later today.

I have received many offers from mainstream publications for interviews that I will complete in the near future.

The big merchant is delayed on their end still but it is coming, along with many other merchants.

The final share count will be released in the next couple of days when we get a chance to get caught up with everything.

I will cover MtGox and my thoughts on the situation when I have more time and solid information.

I would like to personally thank everyone here who has been supportive and constructive with any criticisms, we are only at the starting line and the real hard work has just begun.

+1  Well done, mate!

"Markets always move in the direction to hurt the most investors." AnonyMint
"Market depth is meaningless" AdamstgBit
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 12:59:23 PM

Probably just as well the news of the 'big merchant' is delayed due to Gox dominating the headlines.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
Regenmacher

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:10:18 PM

Hi everyone,

What about bifunder issue?
creekbore

Activity: 210

Lazy, cynical and insolent since 1968

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:39:22 PM

Hi everyone,

Mate, the guy has just pulled off one of the biggest BTC openings in its history, while a major exchange burns. 

Why not give him a few days to sleep, kiss his kids, hug his wife before you unload with your problems.

"Markets always move in the direction to hurt the most investors." AnonyMint
"Market depth is meaningless" AdamstgBit
bitcoin.newsfeed

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:10:48 PM

LOL move on for Christ's sake, this is not Bitfunder thread, NEOBEE has nothing to do with Bitfunder as was mentioned several times before(!!!) in this thread, go and cry at Ukyo's door please. Only thing Danny have with Bitfunder is that some of his BTCs are stuck(lost/stolen) there same like yours.

Danny, great update, you covered everything, thank you Smiley

... Question Everything, Believe Nothing ...
velacreations

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:35:16 PM

to make sure they didn't have any coins there...

San1ty

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:39:24 PM

I'm really annoyed with all the bitfunder moaning and complaining, I don't really know where to start...
1) Still a riddle to me why Danny decided to get involved in that mess
2) Everyone effected mostly have themselves to blame, I told people not to trust bitfunder MONTHS ago. Every sane person would have come to the same conclusion.
3) Do you think spamming will help anything? Target your frustration to the bitfunder thread, this has no place here AT ALL.

Thanks for understanding!

San1ty

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:40:34 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the update Danny! I'm really amazed with what you guys pulled of... Best of luck with all the work yet to come, make the Bitcoin community proud!

to make sure they didn't have any coins there...

I think I read somewhere early on in the thread they mentioned using multiple sources for bitcoins, but I'd be surprised if one of them would be gox, I mean... Gox shutting down can hardly be a surprise to anyone right?

velacreations

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:25:49 PM

I think I read somewhere early on in the thread they mentioned using multiple sources for bitcoins, but I'd be surprised if one of them would be gox, I mean... Gox shutting down can hardly be a surprise to anyone right?
I'm not surprised, but I think people that held hundreds of thousands of btc there are probably a bit surprised.  By the time they knew they should get coins out of there, withdrawals were closed.

I'm sure Neo isn't storing coins there, but it would be nice to get a confirmation of that when Danny has a chance.

cryptocyprus (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:51:45 PM

Quick post whilst Dr Vlachos from the University of Nicosia gives his presentation.

Neo does not have any coins in Gox.... the warning signs were there.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Stelios

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:56:45 PM

St. George's University of London / University of Nicosia Medical School
http://www.nicosia.sgul.ac.cy/

Now we also have a medical Uni accepting BTCs?? That was fast ! Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: