Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:44:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPVO] [Multiple Exchanges] Neo & Bee - LMB Holdings  (Read 658493 times)
Pompobit

Activity: 736
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:20:15 AM

TAT, I might be responsible Sad
In my defense, I thought the sarcasm was obvious...  I even added some fine print at the end to make sure.

9,600,000 - 5,050,672 = 4,549,328 unsold public shares.
That's almost half of all public shares in the IPO offering.
Have you decided what will happen to the unsold shares?

The shares will be destroyed to benefit existing shareholders you.
I'm totally super srs!

Too late at deleting the post fawn, I saw you saying that just in time. Now we know that Fawn and V2rocket are the same person  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:42:29 AM

Too much spam. Time to move discussion on a moderated thread?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

decdec

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:16:41 AM

too much bs talk here not enough neobee talk.

velacreations

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:07:14 AM

The LMB website was a quick improvisation due to the exchange issues and not something that represented main focus for Neo.

They have plans for an exchange and we'll probably see a major website overhaul at some point this year.
See, I expect them to get things together BEFORE they release the product, not after.  At least, that's the way professionals do it. We're talking email verification, not some sort of elaborate exchange system.

I know it wasn't their main focus, that's obvious.  The point is that it deserved more focus than they gave it.  How many bitcoins would it cost to get it working? 1? .5? If they need help, I'm sure one of us could have done it for a few shares.

Wasn't the theme the last update that we're moving away from backyard bitcoin to a professional/mainstream bitcoin?  Not quite there yet.

btcbot

Activity: 151
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:31:31 AM

The LMB website was a quick improvisation due to the exchange issues and not something that represented main focus for Neo.

They have plans for an exchange and we'll probably see a major website overhaul at some point this year.
See, I expect them to get things together BEFORE they release the product, not after.  At least, that's the way professionals do it. We're talking email verification, not some sort of elaborate exchange system.

I know it wasn't their main focus, that's obvious.  The point is that it deserved more focus than they gave it.  How many bitcoins would it cost to get it working? 1? .5? If they need help, I'm sure one of us could have done it for a few shares.

Wasn't the theme the last update that we're moving away from backyard bitcoin to a professional/mainstream bitcoin?  Not quite there yet.

Yes.  This is why I didn't get the shares until the day before the rollout.  I just didn't believe a site like LMB Holdings would be so crappy and so non-functional if they were developing real online bitcoin products.  (That and my wife kept saying - from watching me lose $$ on pennystocks - that no site would use a graphic - like that ray-traced 'building' - that make them look like they were building a building when they were really leasing a ground floor space.  It's a general rule in the micro-finance world that if a group looks shady, promises too big, makes you think they're something they're not - that they are shady).

I'm very excited to be a part of this now, but still, the 4 million shares outstanding and a failed IPO and not a single word about the future of those shares - 25% of all the shares.  

BTW, I'd like to suggest that Neo just withdraw the shares and do a secondary offering later this year or when the prices are much higher.  A couple of big players buy up the shares and next year those 4 million shares will quietly disappear and we'll end up with a lot of cash to play with.  Acquisitions?  

Meanwhile the lack of clarity, after almost a week, about how many shares will be trading, is not good.   Every day this is not addressed is a red flag. 

Don't tip me... tip the Riseup folks who protect activists around the world.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:43:19 AM

I would hope they don't start their own exchange. Although impressed with how things are going so far with neo, I was very unimpressed with how the whole bitfunder fiasco was handled. I surely wouldn't put money in an exchange from them if they have proven they cannot handle it.
SZZT

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:28:50 AM

^This.

"i expected for a website to be usable in the very last seconds for my arbitrage to be super profitable, i failed and i blame someone else."

"i tried to create an account along with another 500 people in the very last seconds of the IPO, so it is no my greedy ass at fault, it is the webmaster, the devs and every other site visitor except my greedy ass"

"Number of outstanding shares is not clearly enough stated in TWO websites, so i just spread FUD in the thread, hoping that others will quickly sell"

ITT butthurts whining that missed a 6-month window IPO, and could not play on the last second, for massive greedy profits.
As if LMB was the only way, to get them on time or the last resort. I made an account there two months ago, and i made one on havelock too.
I had no problems whatsoever, i was logging in on the last day, when all these trolls could not.

As if the LMB/NEO people are at fault because some wannabe sharks lost a good bite in the last moments Grin
You whiners suck. Get over it, and go start a flame thread to cry on this.

I already printed these first 150+ pages and am making a frame for them. I will be here in a few years with everyone else who's in for the long run, laughing at this.
I bought my shares on both sites. I could stay only on LMB, but the more shares i buy from havelock, the less shares butthurt sharks have to play with.
I would advise anyone who wants to be serious to do the same. Buy them out of the sharks hands. Let them eat their flesh, while Neo takes us to the moon.

To the moon? Nope! This is only the beginning.
2.000 Light Years From Home i'd say.
Neo is the future, here, today.

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
btcbot

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:42:33 AM

"Number of outstanding shares is not clearly enough stated in TWO websites, so i just spread FUD in the thread, hoping that others will quickly sell"

Outstanding shares, yup.  The float though - that's what causes the prices to fluctuate.  Especially little things like the possibility that 4 million shares might start leaking out of Havelock or be given away for nothing to a 'friend'.  This could be a wall that never gets eaten up. 

We need clear guidance about what are the plans for the shares left after the IPO.  It's 25% of the authorized.

I'll just gloss over any insinuations anybody has made that I'm spreading FUD and add that fanboy stuff is all well and good and I've done a fair of it myself.  I'd just like a few answers. 

Bitcyprus

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:38:09 PM

Suggestions to Danny & Neo-Bee for the unsold shares:

1. You must firstly do what a serious listed company does after an IPO: issue an official announcement about how many shares were sold, the funds raised, how many are outstanding and confirm that you will not be selling any of these shares "privately".

2. These shares now have a significant valuation i.e. if, say, the number of shares is 4.5m, their valuation is 4.5m * 0.0056 BTC * $560 = around $14m!

3. Consider using these shares to make an acquisition(s) (if needed).

4. Consider selling to a strategic investor (if one is needed) at a small discount to the market price.

5. Consider rewarding some of your key employees, executives, key business associates.

6. Consider making a second round IPO at a price higher than the current market price.

P.S. For a company that would launch a "payment network to compete the current credit cards and money transmission businesses", your website is not that impressive (to say it very very politely)! You have to make a significant upgrade.

plato14

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:45:35 PM

^This.

"i expected for a website to be usable in the very last seconds for my arbitrage to be super profitable, i failed and i blame someone else."

"i tried to create an account along with another 500 people in the very last seconds of the IPO, so it is no my greedy ass at fault, it is the webmaster, the devs and every other site visitor except my greedy ass"

ITT butthurts whining that missed a 6-month window IPO, and could not play on the last second, for massive greedy profits.
As if LMB was the only way, to get them on time or the last resort. I made an account there two months ago, and i made one on havelock too.
I had no problems whatsoever, i was logging in on the last day, when all these trolls could not.

As if the LMB/NEO people are at fault because some wannabe sharks lost a good bite in the last moments Grin
You whiners suck. Get over it, and go start a flame thread to cry on this.

I already printed these first 150+ pages and am making a frame for them. I will be here in a few years with everyone else who's in for the long run, laughing at this.
I bought my shares on both sites. I could stay only on LMB, but the more shares i buy from havelock, the less shares butthurt sharks have to play with.
I would advise anyone who wants to be serious to do the same. Buy them out of the sharks hands. Let them eat their flesh, while Neo takes us to the moon.

To the moon? Nope! This is only the beginning.
2.000 Light Years From Home i'd say.
Neo is the future, here, today.

Great points, honestly I bought some the day before the IPO ended one havelock at about .0033 and I've bought all the way up to .004, if you really wanted some shares you had that opportunity, and no one knows whats happening with the unsold shares yet so stop speculating.  Its been less than a week since the IPO so we should just give them some time to respond.
jerod8888

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:49:36 PM

P.S. For a company that would launch a "payment network to compete the current credit cards and money transmission businesses", your website is not that impressive (to say it very very politely)! You have to make a significant upgrade.

I agree completely.

The website is extremely disappointing. Even the font sucks! Seriously, this is the first thing most people will see if they get curious about Neo, not the AMAZING brick & mortar branch. It's got to get an upgrade ASAP
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:54:43 PM

If you've got 1 coin under your username, no one is listening. You can thank bitcointalk for that.
velacreations

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:13:45 PM

Try last WEEK, not last seconds. And even if it was last seconds, that's the excuse?  They couldn't keep email verification up because 6 guys visited at the same time?  Come on!

I hope 6 people don't use the Bee payment system at the same time, cause it won't work!  And what happens when a merchant has a rush or a sale?  If they can't handle the miniscule rush of people buying shares the last week of their IPO, how the hell are they going to handle a major merchant's rollout?

Stop blaming customers because a company's products don't work.  Same ol' backyard bitcoin bullshit.  You know how professionals address a problem like this?  They take responsibility and fix it.  They don't blame the customer, ignore the complaints, and act like nothing happened.

"it's your fault their website didn't work when you went to purchase a product"

"don't worry, our payment system will work for our merchants, it just doesn't work for us"

V2Rocket

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:29:37 PM

^A Cypriot bank involving Bitcoin?  A currency that eliminated the need for banks?  Also known for many "bank-like" schemes -- all vanishing under curious circumstances?
Stop worrying, everything'll be fine.
btcbot

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:40:04 PM

1. You must firstly do what a serious listed company does after an IPO: issue an official announcement about how many shares were sold, the funds raised, how many are outstanding and confirm that you will not be selling any of these shares "privately".

2. These shares now have a significant valuation i.e. if, say, the number of shares is 4.5m, their valuation is 4.5m * 0.0056 BTC * $560 = around $14m!

4. Consider selling to a strategic investor (if one is needed) at a small discount to the market price.

5. Consider rewarding some of your key employees, executives, key business associates.

6. Consider making a second round IPO at a price higher than the current market price.

+1

btcapples

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:23:24 PM

I think there needs to be a little bit of clarity here, when the IPO initially came around the price of BTC was approximately, $120 per BTC, this equals about 36 cents per share at 0.003, given that the company strives off of Bitcoin growth they thought it would grow somewhat substantially by the end of their IPO but not to $500-1000 in a matter of a few months.

This means, they anticipated about $0.40-$1.00 per share at the most. Not even counting the 1.1m shares sold privately or the 0.002 round. Being extremely generous, $3-5m was expected. If they surpassed that goal of funding and have leftover shares why does it matter in the slightest? We can rest assured that any future shares will be at a reduced profit ratio, and we will be getting our 0.0035btc/share anyways.
bluebudgie

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:43:09 PM

+1 on the website fixes

I understand that sometimes you need to get a website up and quickly but it is also very easy to make it look better. For example, the typography is amateur - particularly on the Business Services section where every plain text is made bold.

Was the website designed by Pittas & Valerkos Software Ltd? If it is, it would explain a lot.
plato14

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:42:54 AM

All this downtime at havelock is not giving me any confidence in the place...
talktopab

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 02:05:31 AM

+1 and agree much with the website is not impressive part
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 02:44:24 AM

If you've got 1 coin under your username, no one is listening. You can thank bitcointalk for that.

I agree +1
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: