Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:09:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPVO] [Multiple Exchanges] Neo & Bee - LMB Holdings  (Read 658501 times)
thekekk

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:45:16 PM

you don't have a life outside this forum do you? i mean, there is no way you have friends in real life, i'd put money on it, not real friends anyways.

I do and they're all true Scotsmen.

also I m a proud onwer of the whole memorandum of association of neo and bee. I m in an office with 3 lawyers. I can freeze there assets any time just show evidence

How's that "memorandum of association of neo and bee" working out 4 U?
UR 3 lawyers sue each other yet?
Cheesy

I find it is frequently the case that people behind 7 lawyers can't spell "their".

I still wait for your scam evidence,
the only ones currently getting sue are MPEX for defamation

MP says he'd prefer Bonnie rather than Sue. Could you arrange for him to get Bonnie instead? Thanks.

ahahaha stfu, i posted about four hours before trading closed that neobee was dead. i sold all out days ago. stop kissing MPOE's ass.

Mar 15 salutes you sir. Also includes one of only two forum posts by teh esteemed welder-CEO this MONTH.

The fun part starts when MPEX is going to get so hard sue that the volume it has will not even pay the first day of trial

Good work guys at MPEX defamation and libel and your website owner at the EU? oops

Perhaps your seven lawyers forgot to inform you that trials and civil proceedings are different matters. In any event, allow me to remind you 2011 was also a year, even if you were born last night.

Specifically:

[18:01:03] shareholder3_ me neither MPEX is doomed big time soon

criminal proceedings is the fun part.
civil proceedings are just going to take your money
trial apply to both cases

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
anon29426

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:58:46 PM

you don't have a life outside this forum do you? i mean, there is no way you have friends in real life, i'd put money on it, not real friends anyways.

I do and they're all true Scotsmen.

also I m a proud onwer of the whole memorandum of association of neo and bee. I m in an office with 3 lawyers. I can freeze there assets any time just show evidence

How's that "memorandum of association of neo and bee" working out 4 U?
UR 3 lawyers sue each other yet?
Cheesy

I find it is frequently the case that people behind 7 lawyers can't spell "their".

I still wait for your scam evidence,
the only ones currently getting sue are MPEX for defamation

MP says he'd prefer Bonnie rather than Sue. Could you arrange for him to get Bonnie instead? Thanks.

ahahaha stfu, i posted about four hours before trading closed that neobee was dead. i sold all out days ago. stop kissing MPOE's ass.

Mar 15 salutes you sir. Also includes one of only two forum posts by teh esteemed welder-CEO this MONTH.

The fun part starts when MPEX is going to get so hard sue that the volume it has will not even pay the first day of trial

Good work guys at MPEX defamation and libel and your website owner at the EU? oops

Perhaps your seven lawyers forgot to inform you that trials and civil proceedings are different matters. In any event, allow me to remind you 2011 was also a year, even if you were born last night.

Specifically:

[18:01:03] shareholder3_ me neither MPEX is doomed big time soon

Ya'know what, fair play. You come across as the biggest asshole on this forum, but that post above calling out neobee weeks before they died was a bold move and on top of that, it looks like you were correct. I have changed my view. I Apologise for my previous posts. I quite like assholes when they are correct most of the time
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:02:29 PM

It may surprise you (or the seven little lawyers) to learn that the United Nations Commission on Human Rights ruled in 2012 that the criminalization of libel violates freedom of expression and is inconsistent with Article 19 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

Ya'know what, fair play. You come across as the biggest asshole on this forum, but that post above calling out neobee weeks before they died was a bold move and on top of that, it looks like you were correct. I have changed my view. I Apologise for my previous posts. I quite like assholes when they are correct most of the time

Cheers.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:08:51 PM

I didn't follow neo&bee up until now, and looking at its first post I wonder... what's up with this obviously photoshopped shit?
Did the IPO post really contain these fake rotten eye-candies, and people bought?
Seriously?

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
thekekk

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:09:16 PM

It may surprise you (or the seven little lawyers) to learn that the United Nations Commission on Human Rights ruled in 2012 that the criminalization of libel violates freedom of expression and is inconsistent with Article 19 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

Cheers.

Now your a journalist?
good luck with that defence

thekekk

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:13:13 PM

I didn't follow neo&bee up until now, and looking at its first post I wonder... what's up with this obviously photoshopped shit?
Did the IPO post really contain these fake rotten eye-candies, and people bought?
Seriously?

they even photoshoped the opening
http://www.coindesk.com/bank-like-bitcoin-portal-neo-opens-first-branch-cyprus/

MPOE-PR

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:16:03 PM

Now your a journalist?

What does "journalist" have to do with anything?

Seriously?

Well, something like this:

The trading is simply frozen; unless they tore down the building and sold the rubble Im pretty sure that NEO's offices will be open come Monday

Forum rubes have difficulty thinking. Once visual cues are involved...forget about it.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
thekekk

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:30:06 PM

Now your a journalist?

What does "journalist" have to do with anything?

Seriously?

Well, something like this:

The trading is simply frozen; unless they tore down the building and sold the rubble Im pretty sure that NEO's offices will be open come Monday

Forum rubes have difficulty thinking. Once visual cues are involved...forget about it.

Your bringing a journalist defence and have no idea what is about?
you better take formal advice buddy

mmeijeri

Activity: 714

Martijn Meijering

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:50:14 PM

I promise to build you a spaceship and start a colony on Mars.
I collect your money, and even buy some plywood and 2x4s at Home Depot.
Time passes.
More time passes.  Interplanetary travel takes time.
I'm "paving the way" "disruptive technology" etc., etc.

After my earnest attempt at backyard rocketry, you learn that your money's all gone.
This didn't start out as a scam, kthxbi.

I don't think their plans were that outlandish. I think everything that was in their plans was feasible and is still feasible. Except maybe the pegged accounts, but even that could at least have worked for a while. As far as I can tell they never even got round to, you know, implementing their products. Was there ever a demo of their POS solution? I vaguely recall there was, but I'm not sure.

ROI is not a verb, the term you're looking for is 'to break even'.
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:59:12 PM

LOL
Everything is feasible.  The question you had to ask yourself is if the person doing is capable of it.  To be able to both do complex bitcoin business and the highly regulated fiat banking business and to combine both with success was about as likely as building a rocket to the moon at Home Depot.

thekekk

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:01:39 PM

Are you scottish lass?
their or there? thanks for the grammar lesson
Hello hannah

@User705 Thanks but no
I've observed this person making up excuses and playing dumb to dishonor auction bids and generally troll the victims afterward via forum posts. Do not trade with this person without escrow or up-front payment, and even then you may regret the chore

mmeijeri

Martijn Meijering

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:05:21 PM

LOL
Everything is feasible.  The question you had to ask yourself is if the person doing is capable of it.

I don't disagree with that. And I don't know anything about Danny Brewster.

MPOE-PR

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:14:15 PM

Keiser a scammer? Really?

Yes really. See his attempted pump last year that MP ruined for him, see his Auroracoin scam that just blew up recently, see everything in between.

Man is a walking, talking piece of scum, you couldn't find worse if you rounded up all used car salesmen in Detroit.

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:16:14 PM

I promise to build you a spaceship and start a colony on Mars.
I collect your money, and even buy some plywood and 2x4s at Home Depot.
Time passes.
More time passes.  Interplanetary travel takes time.
I'm "paving the way" "disruptive technology" etc., etc.

After my earnest attempt at backyard rocketry, you learn that your money's all gone.
This didn't start out as a scam, kthxbi.

I don't think their plans were that outlandish. I think everything that was in their plans was feasible and is still feasible. Except maybe the pegged accounts, but even that could at least have worked for a while. As far as I can tell they never even got round to, you know, implementing their products. Was there ever a demo of their POS solution? I vaguely recall there was, but I'm not sure.

Outlandishness of a colony on Mars is not my point, rather "do we need to colonize Mars" and "is NotLambchop qualified to do it."

MPOE-PR

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:18:29 PM

Outlandishness of a colony on Mars is not my point, rather "do we need to colonize Mars" and "is NotLambchop qualified to do it."

You're a goon aren'tcha.

User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:31:52 PM

Are you scottish lass?
their or there? thanks for the grammar lesson
Hello hannah

@User705 Thanks but no
I've observed this person making up excuses and playing dumb to dishonor auction bids and generally troll the victims afterward via forum posts. Do not trade with this person without escrow or up-front payment, and even then you may regret the chore
Haha you don't seem to realize who left that comment.
Wink

Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:31:10 PM

@theMiracle

the compliance officer of Neo and Bee Ltd has stated that due to an increase of abnormal activity on the LMB share platform, there may be a high possibility of questionable trading activity.
https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=NEOBEE

Questionable trading activity and blatant manipulation perpetrated by the Mpex spamtroll hit squad https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526430.0 in order to crash the price is my best guess.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

theMiracle

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:36:53 PM

@theMiracle

the compliance officer of Neo and Bee Ltd has stated that due to an increase of abnormal activity on the LMB share platform, there may be a high possibility of questionable trading activity.
https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=NEOBEE

Lol, so TAT walked out on you kids right after the trading was halted on Havelock because of "increase of abnormal trading activity on the LMB share platform"?  What platform is that? How much "abnormal activity" typically goes on there, before trading is halted?
Why hasn't your CEO bothered to even TWEET you?  Why hasn't *anyone from NEO contacted anyone*?  He claims to have a team Undecided
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:41:42 PM

They're talking about this platform. https://www.lmb-holdings.com/ most likely in reference to this suspicious sale https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526430.0

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

mmeijeri

Martijn Meijering

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:45:35 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 11:01:06 PM by mmeijeri

How much "abnormal activity" typically goes on there, before trading is halted?

The way thing are going, it looks as if it's going to take some paranormal activity before trading resumes...

Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: