Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:49:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 147 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you even read whitepaper bro?  (Read 9158 times)
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:48:43 PM

If you are really true investor you will read every detail of project whitepaper why? Because this is important you will find in whitepaper the project goal/roadmap because of this you can decide if the project are legit or have a real product.
Always remember that theres a lot of project that became scam in the end so its better to research the project background before investing to their project.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:56:08 PM

if youre planning to invest you must read the white paper so that you have theidea on what youre entering or investing and to make sure that you wont be scam. on the other side, in my part i dont often read the white paper very time consuming, but sometimes i did read it to gain more knowledge that i can used it in my workin the bounty.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:42:15 PM

Well, it is always up to you to skip it. You may try to gain some oother information, which doesn't cause you any headache. But to be honest, this headache is nothing to compare with a butthurt you may receive having joined some shitCO Grin Grin Grin Grin

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Wipper

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:45:20 PM

Always read the whitepaper, its where you can find some good informations to make your investment decision. Its really important !
derdemo

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:49:45 PM

You must read whitepaper attentively, because this indicator of good ICO. Also you must check ANN, and information on site or onepager.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:00:07 PM

If you want to be a successful trader then you have to read all the whitepaper because we can get some idea about current position of trading by reading whitepaper and we can get clarity about business by reading it.

Sometimes I read whitepaper for just make sure that am I going on right path. Almost all people don’t want to do hard work but want a good benefit but we have to do hard work to get a better benefit. Whitepaper is a very useful thing and we should read it regularly. To get success you need to do some duties and reading whitepaper is one of the most important things of that
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:25:09 PM

Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.

Are you serious? Do you really think that most people who are going to invest into any ICO do not read Whitepaper? It MUST be done in any case. Yes, sometimes it can seem to you dull, but do it always!
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:31:42 PM

I always read whitepapers before I invest in an ICO for sure. If I do not read how I can know about the project and team. I should trust the team and understand what is the project about and I can find all of them in whitepapers. I think it’s important.

Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:33:05 PM

I think there is a huge wave of investors that dont read the whitepaper before they are going to invest into projects. But it is really needed before investing in a project for your own security. Do more research before investing yur money guys!!!
kreja

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:49:12 PM

Not really. I did decide to read the whitepaper of a project which I think has a great potential several days ago. But I was too busy and in other hand, I thought, even I read, I still couldn't figure out the importance. I'm not a good example, but I'm sure many people are just like me.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:17:55 AM

Yes I read whitepaper alot because it gives more inserts to what the campaign is all about and it reduces work for new bounty hunters. That's were are normally get information to do advert for any ico campaign am doing so I found it to be very important to me personally.
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:21:51 AM

Let be real. How many of you guys actually read the whitepaper? I read whitepaper sometimes, but reading multiple of them can be a burden and a headache. Do you guys got any tips on getting through whitepaper a little faster. It killing a lot of time. Thank.
I've only read the white paper if I'll going to invest that project, but we can't deny the fact that sometimes it can give you stressed, and most of the investor did not read the white paper they'd only look the reviews of the project and the community and of course the partnerships.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:37:56 AM

Sometimes they can be just nonesense. There many coins that have nonesense reasons to exist. Reasons that never become reality so it leads me to believe that the many just background stories and have no real value you may as well make their value "X" it doesn't matter what "X" equals.

xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:43:19 AM

Before I join a signature campaign I make sure to read the whitepaper I want to understand and have a bakcground with what I am going to advertise and also I want to know if the team is legit. I think its really necessary to read whitepaper whether you're a bounty hunter or investor because you are going to invest something in the project.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:47:59 AM

Yes,I read whitepaper when I was searching a good project for doing their bounty program like signature and social media campaign.And still I do this.When you need to know a clearly concept about any project,there will be needed to read the whitepaper carefully.You can get clear concept by reading this.If you want to invest,whitepaper will also be needed in this regard.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
RPWaRs

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:57:58 AM

well, not me. i do not really care about their whitepaper. i just need the progress of their project to decide it is worth to invest or not.

somoscrypto

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:04:08 AM

reading whitepaer of a projects which you are interested on is a most! Looking into team, and comunity is also important. Nowdays, there are quite a few ways to verify if a project is worth investing on.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:06:36 AM

I think in order for us to know well a legit company or the ICO we should read well the whitepaper in which the more details was in the list is the better  because we could understand more of their project objectives as a legit company. If you prefer a less detail whitepaper, we might be prone to scam ICO because we could not do a deep research about them because their whitepaper is short and limited.

jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:33:28 AM

Of course! Reading is an essential need for trading. It is a fundamental to make your decision to whether give a green light in an investment. At first I also find it time consuming but I swear it is worth to read the background of a certain project. From there you can conclude to yourself if the project will be successful or not. My tips in reading whitepaper, you should read it faster but take note of the important details. Smiley
Jetakenare

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 04:45:52 AM

To be honest, the only white paper I read was electroneums. Lol . Although I know the importance, some how I just go with popular opinion and hope for the best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 147 »
  Print  

Jump to: