Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:38:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Media is negative about Bitcoin?  (Read 3086 times)
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:43:16 PM

Whenever a government announces to regulate bitcoin or cryptocurrency or whenever BTC price is in downfall, most of the media start to warn everyone not purchase or invest in Bitcoins.
https://www.bitex.in/a-class-of-indian-media-unnecessarily-damaging-bitcoin-reputation/

What is the reason for doing this? Do they intentionally do this so that even they can invest in Bitcoin and make some profit?

I think social media want to make a news for the TRP Because every time governments of mine country says that be careful , invest in bitcoin at your own risk but the social media uses that statement every time and spread negative news like government will ban bitcoin and don't invest your money because bitcoin is illegal etc etc .
So they just need to start from a Point and then declare bitcoin directly into scam and illegal to increase the length of the bitcoin report .
Well here we should do better ourself  like tell every people about bitcoin and tell them nothing is bad in bitcoin and also we should use it for our need like transfer money from one country to another and for trading also because your money your risk /post .
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:54:27 PM

It's very simple, the media will only report malicious reports, they don't have bitcoin, they can't see that we bought bitcoin and made money, and the news in the media is mostly eyeball.

Correct,  they  doesnt have any bitcoin and dont even know the real story about bitcoin.  Threy are showing some reports without any investigation and without trying what bitcoin is all about.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
cobeksede

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:04:31 AM

:-\most people disagree about the presence of bitcoin because people think botcoin is a gamble
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:13:56 AM

Whenever a government announces to regulate bitcoin or cryptocurrency or whenever BTC price is in downfall, most of the media start to warn everyone not purchase or invest in Bitcoins.
https://www.bitex.in/a-class-of-indian-media-unnecessarily-damaging-bitcoin-reputation/

What is the reason for doing this? Do they intentionally do this so that even they can invest in Bitcoin and make some profit?

In my opinion, there is a deep reason for that, and I think it has something to do with the big  businessmen out there, this is just me, but I think crypto currency is gonna turn the world of these people around, its gonna affect their business in great way negatively, and the government is gonna be affected greatly as well. Some are even saying that these businessmen are actually holding the government in their hands.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Tenshe

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:25:26 PM

some media report the bitcoin is not true but some people believe the bitcoin is real the media didnt see the existing of bitcoin .
Yes you are right not all media is against bitcoin just like the simple some people love bitcoin and some really hate it so we can’t say bitcoin as bad because of a few hater. People love bitcoin because they are aware of bitcoin benefits and they invest in bitcoin to have better and bright future, social media is not against bitcoin because I recently saw Facebook promoting bitcoin in many groups and pages.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:44:33 PM

I thinks it is two different thing  about media reporting what the government’s decision and opinion on bitcoin. It is their job to report and deliver to the publicc what the government has decided and has said about it but for media alone to make  statements and give their opinion on the matter, it is wrong. It is agains media ethics in doing it. Media supposed to be nuetral in broadcasting and not give their opinion just like that.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:55:55 PM

Such a factor as the media can greatly influence the market of the crypto currency and the value of a certain coin. It can be assumed that some media - can do this specifically for monetary compensation from influential people.

dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:59:27 PM

The most biggest media platforms around the world are supported or directed by governments, and we all know that most governments still fighting Bitcoin and crypto currencies right now. Even the private media platforms are owned usually by big businessmen which prefer banking systems and fiat currencies, and don't like BTC.
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:15:25 PM

It is funny that would drag the price down because regulation is a good thing in the end and in my opinion should bring the price up and bring legitimacy to the industry. Perhaps they manipulate the markets for themselves or for superior parties but I would argue the mass media is just generally ignorant when it comes to Bitcoin. That and they want to have stories that pop so they may put it in a context that is different to reality in order to get view and likes. Kinda sad, but that is the reality of the world. Take every major media outlet Bitcoin article with a grain of salt, perhaps take it with a table full of salt instead Tongue.

Luckylegs

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:17:12 PM

Most of the TV coverage here is poor to say the least. Even when Bitcoin was at it's peak, Newsnight reporters couldn't even get their head around it to interview people coherently on it. It's just "news" to them, a "filler". Reporters make out it's some weirdo nonsence but they just don't understand it. And they don't really want to give it any weight as, like has been said before, the powers that be need to put a negative/loonie slant on it.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:17:42 PM

It seems that they are neutral in that part. I think there are different kinds of media, some prefer to broadcast the cons or negative about bitcoin and the whole crypto while other media pursue to tell the positve effect of bitcoin. At the end all of those media wanted is to be intrigued and accumulate peoples emotion so that they will continue to watch out for further news that media is cooking.
valterkjellberg

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:51:30 AM

Media are using by the goverments and actually no goverments in this world like the freedom that Bitcoin gave to us even the one accepted Bitcoin. So i think they're using media to make people hate Bitcoin for not using Bitcoin?
dejames

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:52:57 AM

The prices are volatile, the industry unpredictable, too many scams, too hard to understand and future uncertain. That's about it.
TEMONG

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:02:46 AM

Probably because the media get information about bitcoin is not entirely, because I think bitcoin much positive value
BAHARU

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:12:31 AM

There may be some media depending on anyone who provides unilateral benefits, but there are still many neutral media that provide positive news as facts in the field
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:22:29 AM

Media is only interested on the profits they gain from their articles. If the buying public would bite what they offer then it is good enough for them and expect the article to run for a week. Whether it is a positive or negative news, it does not matter really.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1610
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 03:30:40 AM

It is simply because government controls everything like in military, schools, politics, telecommunications, internet, food, agencies and most especially those puppet frontline media companies. They do anything they want for the good of the oligarchs or it could be that they want to take government's enemy down. Some media companies these days are controlled by oligarchs and if they're not then either they are involved or they might publish something bad in exchange of money. But I know that not all of them were involved in that system there were still few good ones and kudos to them for a transparent and honest reporting.

In terms of the image of Bitcoin destroyed by these bastards, I think Bitcoin is just too popular, valuable and profitable for them or it could be that some entities were feeding thhese idiots and it might be that Bitcoin is a threat to what they have because it gives big deal to them or maybe they just don't like the idea of blockchain technology. I believe that Bitcoin community is even more stronger than any other it is because based on my observation, Bitcoins reputation has already been tested ever since it was made by the founder but still survives the struggle until these moment of time. I think the reason for doing this stupidity is no other than greed and threat.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
papa-tata

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 03:32:50 AM

as always the news always gives a negative impression of btc, if we play it safe I do not think it will happen as reported, the media reported because they do not explore the problem of crypto just preach based on issues that are growing in the public
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:38:41 AM

I guess you got a point there, it once came to my mind that maybe they are really discouraging the public to invest in cryptocurrencies because they like it that they are the only ones are getting the profit that everybody might get, they just wanna enjoy the wealth for themselves, that is not impossible, but maybe, there is a much reason why the media is always discouraging people to invest or even try going in the cryptoworld.

step2018

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:17:39 AM

Firstly I believe that the media is so negative because Cryptocurrencyes is still a new and complex concept, after all people usually fear what they do not know. Second, the parasitic nature of governments and banks drain people's wealth through taxes, inflation, and fees, so this new digital currency could take some of their profits. I believe that much of the negative advertising is sponsored by those who feel threatened by digital coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: