Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:01:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Media is negative about Bitcoin?  (Read 3080 times)
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:46:06 PM

many media owned by government too i guess, and that aspect is kinda affect what that media should talk about cryptocurrencies. and in my country, government is scared too about this cryptocurrencies because of "untrackable" transaction. and because of that, media do ill spoke of cryptocurrencies. IMO

No, media writers doesn't have enough knowledge of Bitcoins nor make their own research about it. They just base their reports on people with blogs or articles that has false statements on it. That is the thing which I mostly observed wherever there is a documentary about Bitcoin. The government isn't scared about it, the only thing that they worry is imposing of taxes as there is a possibility of evasion due to BTCs anonymity.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:48:10 PM

For me, they do not really know the idea of bitcoin and there are only a few who really know about this crypto currency or may be afraid of a change. I believe that bitcoin will grow and national transactions are on digital terms. That's why I think the bitcoin is negative on the media.  Cool

You are right. Misconceptions often occur because of poor knowledge of cryptocurrency. So that makes the media seem only to say negative things only. Another possibility is the existence of a particular institution or group (which does not support bitcoin) so as to try to control the media to disseminate negative information, to influence society.

gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:53:47 PM

Because the author is less know and less deep Cryptocurrency. Or maybe because they want to increase their website rating.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:59:07 PM

Because they just based their knowledge and information from the reports that they gathered that is not clear and no clarifications if it is true or not.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ram64GB

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:30:15 AM

Maybe they have been paid by the goverment about it. But in my country i saw a Bitcoin news on T.V about the recent crime made by a bitcoin scammer.
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:42:33 AM

I think the media can't accept the evolution of Bitcoin because they can't accept the change of the future of cryptocurrency and how it's bring innovation but the power of bitcoin is unstoppable and the media will no longer attacks it....
On the other hand sone media person also want to get in the market at low

Kolly

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:46:57 AM

Whenever a government announces to regulate bitcoin or cryptocurrency or whenever BTC price is in downfall, most of the media start to warn everyone not purchase or invest in Bitcoins.
https://www.bitex.in/a-class-of-indian-media-unnecessarily-damaging-bitcoin-reputation/

What is the reason for doing this? Do they intentionally do this so that even they can invest in Bitcoin and make some profit?

Bitcoin is becoming popular by the day and i think that media is just riding with its popularity. They dont care whether it is a bad or good news, if the public is patronizing the article then good for them already.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:58:08 AM

i think social media sites just only dislike ICO scamming and social media took precaution about it so they are tightening the security
even bitcoin is called scam now because of that. . it is not that facebook, instagram, google and youtube do not like it, it is just that they are protecting their viewers and users
but who knows really what are those social media owners think but it's my idea

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
454875kio

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:45:13 AM

I think that since most of the media are under the control of the state and the state provides funding, the country decides to provide them with conditions. In many countries, countries are afraid of bitcoin, so the media have negative views. This is normal because they do not understand bitcoin.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:02:04 AM

We have different opinions and thoughts because we have different personality. I think why the other media are negative to bitcoin it's because they see some of the negative to bitcoin we know that not all business in bitcoin are legit some of them are scam so that's why they release news abiut bitcoin and we don't know that bitcoin is very risky investment becuse you can lose your money if you do not know where you invest in right project.
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:23:05 AM

There are people who want to control the price of Bitcoin by spreading fake news. Many media thinks that they promote negative news about Bitcoin, So people will hate Bitcoin. But I think their idea is totally wrong. Those who know Bitcoin well, they will never think of Negative about Bitcoin.
ardibimbim

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:00:46 AM

The media always have negative news about bitcoin, the media will publish it when the bitcoin value is high as it did at the end of 2017.
but negative news about bitcoin will subside when bitcoin prices are cheap, and that's pretty common.
avtonomro

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:05:16 AM

Media is concerned only about viewership, people like to see negative things. Even if their reports had been proved rubbish by bitcoin performance, they had not stopped this.
Evakotel

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:46:35 PM

I guess its human nature to hate things which is difficult to understand.Yeah i know thats some real deal psychology...thanks.
Media always runs out of topic and they just need something to criticize and a big cryptocurrency like bitcoin is more than enough for them.
burgund

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:59:24 PM

well everyone from media wants to get the hot news and be the first ones who talks about. when something is going down or is not on positive way the intention is to see the bad things about it and to put more dirt on it, but this is evolution of something with upsides and downsides.
the_viper

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:14:38 PM

What you are basically talking about are just called rumors and they are just for the time being till they heat up the topic. They will residue once in a time.
main320

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:21:27 PM

Generally media negative about bitcoin that nobody has control over it. it's decentralized totally. It can be exchanged starting with one record then onto the next in unimportant seconds. It's likewise a temperamental type of money that can switch an incentive at any given point and we as a whole know for media it loves whatever to support them yet at whatever point it comes to matter of bitcoin it was never for media in view of the huge flexibility cash that at any point made by individual it's thoroughly free from the controlling impact from the broad communications.
ZBBBB

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

I think this is quite a controversial issue because I do not think, for example, that the media speaks negatively about bitcoin.simply was present what the distrust
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:33:08 PM

Media impact on digital currency can not be underestimated, they are always up and doing and update the public about the current status of crypto so it's either negative or positive depending on what cryptocurrency is going through but they don't necessarily publish negative news about crypto
Ibrahim1337

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

Because they have not proper Knowledge in Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: