Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:18:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Media is negative about Bitcoin?  (Read 3083 times)
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:04:45 AM

It seems to me that the media will not write anything good and even watching television is always angry, ruthless news as if there is nothing good about the world.
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:21:09 AM

I think we do not have to care about the media that has given negative news because it's their job to make the news controversial and the attention of everyone and we do not have to think about it
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:31:36 AM

Media sells scandals, and bed news and FUD are making top stories better than good ones.

candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:32:01 AM

It is true that media is spreading a lot of negative news about bitcoin which is affecting the market, so the price is bitcoin has been dropping.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

maybe because government afraid of bitcoin change the bank position as their place to safe money, if bank broke it will make a big impact of the country, maybe the local currency value will down, and makes big inflation in their country thats makes money crisis in that country

zakirazak

Activity: 287

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 12:35:11 PM

I would rather have the answer already in your hand, but to convince it I give you some reason I think it can help you in understanding the world scenario today.

regardless of whether this negative issue comes from decentralized or centralized media,
for sure those who wrote and succeeded in raising the emotions of the public and were impressed with their authors were the cause of everything,
if their role and writing on the positive impect of then they give a good overview by the issues they are trying to make,
but if their writing is intended to give a negative consideration with various couse then they will dig as much as they can to achieve their result.
talents of writing is more authoritative in sparking various spaculations
whether attacks on individuals, geo-politics, economics and the easiest way to poison community

Fatah2207

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:54:15 PM

of course we know that the media serves to convey information, therefore, we as a society should select and sort out any news worthy of credible news accuracy, we must be optimistic bitcoin the future will be more and more desirable and provide many benefits for society, let us are both part of an intelligent and useful society,
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:03:15 PM

It seems to me that the media will not write anything good and even watching television is always angry, ruthless news as if there is nothing good about the world.

Maybe, It is because media wants transparency of all activities of this bitcoin just to make them a report very easy, which is very opposite for the cryptocurrency like bitcoin and altcoin, since we are all anonymous sources.
         They hardly establish a  fact for crypto, that's why they will come up to a negative report.
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:05:31 PM

It's very simple, the media will only report malicious reports, they don't have bitcoin, they can't see that we bought bitcoin and made money, and the news in the media is mostly eyeball.

Yes, and they didn't know something about bitcoin. The only media know Is news. They not research hard because their news is too many. And maybe because the central bank can't accept the bitcoin.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
zelenkova

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:10:28 PM

I do not think that it's negative right now even about bounty companies you can learn by listening to the radio wave and how everyone calls to it, a couple of times I just heard.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:20:08 PM

Whenever a government announces to regulate bitcoin or cryptocurrency or whenever BTC price is in downfall, most of the media start to warn everyone not purchase or invest in Bitcoins.
https://www.bitex.in/a-class-of-indian-media-unnecessarily-damaging-bitcoin-reputation/

What is the reason for doing this? Do they intentionally do this so that even they can invest in Bitcoin and make some profit?

Some media is negative in bitcoin they do not understand bitcoin system. Yes some intentionally do fake news just to make bitcoin not good to everyone. for me media should also provide information on how bitcoin works and how it is beneficial to the people especially to the middle class. It is also a good venue to tell the people that bitcoin exist and can provide opportunity.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:36:04 PM

Whenever a government announces to regulate bitcoin or cryptocurrency or whenever BTC price is in downfall, most of the media start to warn everyone not purchase or invest in Bitcoins.
https://www.bitex.in/a-class-of-indian-media-unnecessarily-damaging-bitcoin-reputation/

What is the reason for doing this? Do they intentionally do this so that even they can invest in Bitcoin and make some profit?

I think that the media reports all about the drops of bitcoin because causing panic to its audience and making something looks bad is easier and more real than actually report all important updates about bitcoin. This alone can say that not all news media are really true and unbiased. You can't trust everyone right now especially those who has influential power to the public. So double checking all the content is really helpful.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

Some media is negative in bitcoin they do not understand bitcoin system. Yes some intentionally do fake news just to make bitcoin not good to everyone. for me media should also provide information on how bitcoin works and how it is beneficial to the people especially to the middle class. It is also a good venue to tell the people that bitcoin exist and can provide opportunity.

Yes that's real and most of them are only colleting ideas from the persons that they interviewed its others opinion over all of bitcoin experts. This news can be sorted by your own which you think a reliable source like newsbtc, cointelegraph that can be paid to make a news either good or bad. Not all media is filming a bad review for bitcoins you just have to be smart.
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:42:11 PM

In my opinion Media are not really against in bitcoin they were just manipulated or were ordered by the government which they were controlled on what news they will report in international televisions . Because ever since media are controlled by these government so i guess they dislike bitcoin bitcoin because they were also asked to . They are some strong countries wanted their fiat money to become number one . to become more richer so some countries dont support bitcoin at all especially us government

Analea1

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:50:03 PM

You must understand that the majority of the media is controlled by the same powers that control the western central banking system. Bitcoin being a finite, decentralized, transparent system is inherently against the current centralized private banking regime. As such, there are countless articles that cast negativity on Bitcoin, but fail to make any strong arguments. These articles are propaganda at best. It is crucial to read critically during these times.
so media is not really against with bitcoin, they are just manipulated.
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:53:05 PM

News reporters are guided by ethics. The news that they're reporting shouldn't be influenced even the smallest amount of their opinion. Mostly they do quotation from a know individual (politician or celebrity) just to say it wasn't their opinion.

But come to think of it, if they are the ones who choose whom to interview, they could easily dictate the story by interviewing the personality that shares their ideas or opinions.
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:59:41 PM

I don't think we need to bother about this media telling negative about bitcoin, we need to care about what bitcoin can give to us, earning money using bitcoin is all we need.
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:27:21 PM

What country based that media? Maybe some countries only that are not adopting the use of bitcoin to their community. Because they only think that bitcoin is a trading crypto coin they don't that they could double or more their money if they invest it. Also they don't know the price value of 1bitcoin.
BlockFolksHQ

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:59:36 PM

Media negative about bitcoin due to few reasons:
1. Maybe the authority authorized them to only report the negative part of Bitcoin so that public will not go and take risk to invest on bitcoin.
2. Possible the media have no deep understanding on the works of bitcoin

Crowdsale.network

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:54:35 PM

Because mostly media is controlled by the Government, or it can be llike that the owner of media is the co-owner of one of your country's bank. How you know Governments are concerned about taxation and their lack of control over the currency, so, they are negative about BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: