Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:54:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Media is negative about Bitcoin?  (Read 3083 times)
xnuggets

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:06:05 PM

Bitcoin is popular.
Media is taking account and advantage to the fact that it is popular. It's main purpose is to talk about something trendy, and have credits by views of people.

On the other hand in my country, it held one time when bitcoin marked the 18k usd value. However, some foolish people use bitcoins for scamming innocent ones. In connection with this, it always aired on the news that be careful of this that can be use as a method of scam. Also, it is not advisable to risk your account in bitcoin.

tiejettison

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:13:42 PM

I noticed the same thing. So many things I don't like and do like, but I don't see so much negativity about Ice cream or some shit. If you don't like bitcoin no one is forcing anyone to adopt/use it or even invest in it for that manner. I don't have cable news nor do I hear anyone talk about it at work or on social media. Well then again I don't really have friends.
jennyk

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:18:08 PM

There are two reasons I guess. First, it is difficult for experts to say anything definitely about it: it is still to 'fresh'. Second, it has something to do with jealousy...
northcoin2018

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:19:31 PM

Because mostly media is controlled by the Government, or it can be llike that the owner of media is the co-owner of one of your country's bank. How you know Governments are concerned about taxation and their lack of control over the currency, so, they are negative about BTC.
Media is just tool to make something known. People from the advertising print or electronics ads are just paid by big companies and rich people to send a message to the public supposedly to inform to inculcate, to educate. But most often than not media is now a very powerful tool of the government and the few elite to MIND-SET the public to control us. So we have to be wise and know what is rrally good for us and bitcoin is a breakthrough because ot give us the power to break the control of the very few elite and selfish government officials.
obiotic

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:35:42 AM

The media are owned by the same people who own the banks so of course they're not going to publish any positive stories. Pretty simple really
newBIeT

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:48:17 AM
Merited by Vannie12 (1)

What you write is what you sell, media ofcourse analyzes what news to sell for them to earn. they are saying something about what is trending to people and what could catch people's interest. If bad news trends then they will write on it, sometimes they over react on it just to catch the people's attention. Not all media are negative to bitcoin. Maybe you are also caught with what media says about bitcoin.

One more thing, if media doesn't over react on something that happens, people are the ones who over react to it. they panic, seek information regarding what is happening, asking advices and then media attacks back to a more terrifying news..

Lastly, writing news is a job, writers earn from it.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:07:40 AM

Because they doesnt want to expose the real truth behind bitcoins capabilities. I really dont get the point, maybe,  they doesnt want somebody to be part of the community or they have some fear that the banks will totally eliminate because of btc's new technology.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
MigoAmigo

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:27:59 AM

Media always spreads negative stuff because that is how they get the most views and clicks. People feed off of negative things due to the shock value and the media outlets capitalize on  that.
delemose

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:57:31 AM

This is good. It drives out the people that only want to become rich with bitcoin, and frees up space for people that are genuinely interested in the wonderful world of bitcoin Smiley
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:12:34 PM

Media is media, they are doing their job, good or bad (sometimes fake). They just want to have news that will attract people. Negative because people is more interested in negative news than to those really pleasing to hear. We can't blame them, this is the way they earn their money eventhough sometimes they dobt have the time to analyze if it really true or not. Maybe, im not saying all of them, they have been paid to telecast something that will give negative effect to one product. Its like a marketing strategy. Competition is also broadcast by media, whether it is good or not. So that we should not believe everything they broadcast.
sorrowfulnightcries

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:19:10 PM

Whenever a government announces to regulate bitcoin or cryptocurrency or whenever BTC price is in downfall, most of the media start to warn everyone not purchase or invest in Bitcoins.
https://www.bitex.in/a-class-of-indian-media-unnecessarily-damaging-bitcoin-reputation/

What is the reason for doing this? Do they intentionally do this so that even they can invest in Bitcoin and make some profit?

Because bitcoin do not jive with the current system the government and other people with power has established and we all know that media is biased and being manipulated by these people, its become a tool to manipulate information rather than deliver real news and stories.

Saimoon

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:30:09 PM

Media always wants to be sensational. They just want to get more views and higher TRP. And another thing is they didn't know how Bitcoin works. They think people only use Bitcoin to buy drugs and doing other crime stuff. Another thing is many government banned Bitcoin that's why media think BTC or crypto is a bad thing. But whatever they say i think Bitcoin is the future and one day they will realize it.
Jimile

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:37:35 PM

I think that all negative articles of mass media about bitcoin is a purposeful action of fight ordered by the state
Mr. Perfect

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

I think they are jealous with bitcoin  popularity that,s why they are giving negative issue to bitcoin so that the people will be discourage to use  or patronize it. But maybe if bitcoin will ask for advertisements  in medias they will give or project the real image of bitcoin. Because we all know that media somehow are one sided, they will be in favor with the people who give them money.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:18:23 PM

Positivity and negativity is common in all cases . But in case of bitcoin some of them are trying to make it  fall because they need to buy bitcoin at low price. These negative news are the part of this drama.
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:57:12 PM

The media always want to be sensational, I think they envy the popularity of Bitcoin, Because we all know that the media somehow one side, they will support those who give them money, they do not know how Bitcoin works. they think people only use Bitcoin to buy drugs and commit other crimes.

Another thing is that many governments ban Bitcoin because that's what Bitcoin or media Crypto says is a bad thing.

This negative news is part of this drama, Media is media, they do their job, good or bad (sometimes fake)
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:10:43 PM

Positivity and negativity is common in all cases . But in case of bitcoin some of them are trying to make it  fall because they need to buy bitcoin at low price. These negative news are the part of this drama.
that's right. I do not understand why the media thinks so bad about bitcoin. bitcoin really does not affect too much to the media, bitcoin is also profitable for the media. They still pay for advertising on full social networks. Or is it just FUD? I am suspicious about the recent events, almost no reason can confirm the news.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
cryptohoodz

Activity: 91
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:17:30 PM

The media is negative about bitcoin, because it reacts on the responses from well known organizations or persons. Most of them are from established traditional institutes such as banks and the government. They are critical about bitcoin, because it conflicts with their own 'business model' or philosophy. Bitcoin is basically a disruption for money issues by the government. This undermines the business of banks as well.
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:32:25 PM

Media will not interfere with bitcoin, but they can brazenly harm those that just flicker under negative feedback from them. But the same trusting ones.
supremo1988

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:36:12 PM

Because they really don't know how BTC works government have no control about BTC so media report it wrong like BTC are fake are bogus etc. So if they report it they caught attention of many people to believe what they say especially to those testify in their report
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: