Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:33:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright  (Read 2271 times)
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:24:39 AM

In case i try  to avail this GPCC, how will I know that all my works in internet are protected by GPCC?😍

I ask them if they are 100% sure our data or files are protected from GPCC. but if you enter the GPCC then it's better to have our example and we know that we will be in touch with the GPCC for the rest of our data and files.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:02:57 AM

In case i try  to avail this GPCC, how will I know that all my works in internet are protected by GPCC?😍

I ask them if they are 100% sure our data or files are protected from GPCC. but if you enter the GPCC then it's better to have our example and we know that we will be in touch with the GPCC for the rest of our data and files.
I don't have idea what kind of system they have. Is it look's like you have account that you may see all your works or what, if that so, wish that they provide a demo apps just like the other project.
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:32:16 AM

Hi all! who are your main competitors?
and then you surpass them?

Speaking of competitors. They have no known rival as of now I guess.

Do you mean they are the first and foremost in this niche market? If they are then that is great since they will be leading the market towards the future in terms of protecting copyrights through the use of blockchain technology.
Danilotot

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:32:34 AM

I don't have idea what kind of system they have. Is it look's like you have account that you may see all your works or what, if that so, wish that they provide a demo apps just like the other project.

I'm seeing they're doing demo apps that you want to see, they're just gonna watch their ICO start so they're not all ready to release.
N@t

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:00:31 AM

I'm seeing they're doing demo apps that you want to see, they're just gonna watch their ICO start so they're not all ready to release.

It is interesting. We look forward to the beta release.
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:20:19 AM

I haven't cross  or seen this kind of this project in internet.so think this is the first that I know that gives a protection to a copyright  .just correct me if I'm wrong.😍

Haven't seen anything like it as well. They may be the front runners in this kind of services.
Danilotot

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:59:35 AM

I haven't cross  or seen this kind of this project in internet.so think this is the first that I know that gives a protection to a copyright  .just correct me if I'm wrong.😍

Haven't seen anything like it as well. They may be the front runners in this kind of services.

I have not seen such a project yet. protection of a copyrigth? so this project is very good because they are the first thing I know to do.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:32:43 AM

Maybe they can partnership in GILGAMESH platform because it all about articles, artist, etc and this would be great both of them in the futures also.
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

Maybe they can partnership in GILGAMESH platform because it all about articles, artist, etc and this would be great both of them in the futures also.
For cooperation, it is not necessary that the subject matter of the projects coincide or be somehow similar. Take for example the recent partnership with the CasperAPI project Smiley
rahul10948

Merit: 114

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:15:09 PM

the project is realy catching the eye of some great investor.....lots of positive waves coming fron it.....
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:59:45 AM

well now I don't have , but in a near future maybe so now we're just searching  what is best! For keeping safe  our works in internet!.😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:33:12 AM

well now I don't have , but in a near future maybe so now we're just searching  what is best! For keeping safe  our works in internet!.😍
do you have any idea How much is the cost if in case I want to avail the GPCC?😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:45:23 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 08:40:49 PM by Name_none

In case i try  to avail this GPCC, how will I know that all my works in internet are protected by GPCC?😍

well now I don't have , but in a near future maybe so now we're just searching  what is best! For keeping safe  our works in internet!.😍
After successful pre-ico team must development MVP and released it before start main token sale. It's will be early of March
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:43:08 AM

Better to ask that inside their official telegram. Just to avoid to lead you in a wrong information as well. Good luck mate.
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:45:22 AM

the project is realy catching the eye of some great investor.....lots of positive waves coming fron it.....
What do we expect on this worth it project and idea from itself. This is unique and not complicate to understand as well, so don't hesitate to participate and invest like me. The future is brighter than you thought.
Danilotot

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:52:44 AM

this is a good project. so there is no doubt that investors can enjoy this project and just hope to trust it.
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:56:04 AM

this is a good project. so there is no doubt that investors can enjoy this project and just hope to trust it.
Just invest first to help also to launch it successfully  to the market. After that, keep watching how this Gpcc dominating on their field using the crypto.
Danilotot

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:58:16 AM

Just invest first to help also to launch it successfully  to the market. After that, keep watching how this Gpcc dominating on their field using the crypto.

sorry it's just not quite clear what you want to say? do you mean it's better to invest in the GPCC so they can get better in crypto?
Danilotot

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:34:31 AM

GPCC COMMUNITY has 1316 members on their official telegram, this means many people hook up on their interesting/unique project. You can see and join on their telegram here : https://t.me/gpccio . Better to have inside news and useful updates.

The community is growing rapidly, a worthy project deserves this!

This is great news!a growing community means more people are getting interested in what gpcc can offer. also, witha growing community, more people will be spreading the word about gpcc and what it is all about.

That's good news. besides increasing the number of investors of the GPCC the ico will also be completed sooner.
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:15:13 PM

Folks, kindly check Gpcc rating and general information in this link https://icobench.com/ico/gpcc
Such a good start as a new poject! Just check the video attached on that link, It's easy to understand why Gpcc for and it's uses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: