Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:28:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Prediction : Dream or real ?  (Read 1793 times)
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:19:37 AM

this year the price of bitcoin is still very low and may reach a high price again at the end of the year so we have to be patient and keep calm because the price of bitcoin is difficult to predict

Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:11:16 AM

There are also many people who have been suspicious of the past years that bitcoin will be raised and it is true based on there predictions.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:15:17 AM

There are also many people who have been suspicious of the past years that bitcoin will be raised and it is true based on there predictions.
Predictions are almost uncertain and even if we predict for better market situations then it is not up to our predictions and expectations but all a currency or product needs is its demand.

Whenever the demand of Bitcoin increases the value of it will start going higher and sometimes its follows increase trend as we observed in 2017. Always look for benefit and benefit in the current conditions is to buy coins in large number.
izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:53:16 AM

Do not believe the predictions about the price of bitcoin, because the crypto-currency market is too unpredictable and it is extremely difficult to name the exact amount of its value.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:11:34 AM

I have been in the crypto market for 5 years and I can say with confidence that all forecasts are nonsense. I researched a huge number of forecasts in Telegram, in the news, on special websites dedicated to crypto-trading. 30-40% of forecasts come true, the rest did not come true,respectively,you will lose money if you follow the forecasts.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:34:39 AM

anything can happen and we can only predict but it is not certain that the prediction will be correct, we just have to keep thinking positively and believe that bitcoin will continue to be profitable and be a good investment for the future
beyasuli

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

The price of Bitcoin has increased as expected, because on December 17 2017 the digital currency managed to record the price of USD 19,796. So when someone predicts the price of bitcoin will rise higher, many are pessimistic. Many people say December 2017 is the golden age of bitcoin as a digital currency because it has been proven to be able to achieve fantastic prices. But reaching a price of 64,000 might be a dream. But make no mistake, that dream can come true! Because bitcoin is made from dreams of future money, it has now become real to pay for something in the real world.
Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:12:36 PM

I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?
Bitcoin prediction ? Well for me if real yes real because this December the bitcoin will rise .
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:18:07 PM

I think this bitcoin prediction is like a hope not only a dream and it can become real, when the condition of bitcoin demand is high then the price can be very expensive and all possible bitcoin price movements can occur so as to take advantage of the best possible bitcoin price predictions.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:40:24 PM

I think this bitcoin prediction is like a hope not only a dream and it can become real, when the condition of bitcoin demand is high then the price can be very expensive and all possible bitcoin price movements can occur so as to take advantage of the best possible bitcoin price predictions.
of course what we hope is a real movement rather than false, it can happen when many governments have legalized btc, thus boosting the demand for bitcoin. so btc will have a solid foundation
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 01:42:13 PM

I have been in the crypto market for 5 years and I can say with confidence that all forecasts are nonsense. I researched a huge number of forecasts in Telegram, in the news, on special websites dedicated to crypto-trading. 30-40% of forecasts come true, the rest did not come true,respectively,you will lose money if you follow the forecasts.
Exactly, especially the predictions about bitcoin, all predictions are too many points do not match the truth, I can even say many people are constantly delusions about it then propaganda and making many people think wrong about bitcoin. Bitcoin is just a bubble and it is controlled by some groups and forces in the back, and some people's capital can only push prices up to a certain level, can not be as high as many people think is 50k dollars, 100k dollars, they should wake up and live with the real situation

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
wasdconcac

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

Bitcoin was originally just a dream of many people, it is simply a tool for making money from users but when we are exposed to this virtual currency long enough, we will recognize what will make bitcoin have Influence around the globe.When bitcoin will truly grow to some extent become a boom around the world so put your faith in it will come true.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

Predictions on bitcoins should supported by valid reasons to make it close to reality. But still, predictions are predictions. No guarantee that it'll happen, only probability of occurences. That's how predictions work, by chances.

Now for the price of bitcoin to reach $60,000, with what happened for last June and July, there's only a small chance of achieving the said price. And again, no assurance, only chances.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

Bitcoin was originally just a dream of many people, it is simply a tool for making money from users but when we are exposed to this virtual currency long enough, we will recognize what will make bitcoin have Influence around the globe.When bitcoin will truly grow to some extent become a boom around the world so put your faith in it will come true.
The distance from dream to reality is not impossible, many things in real life also come from dreams. Bitcoin is no longer a dream, now it has become a part of real life.
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

The distance from dream to reality is not impossible, many things in real life also come from dreams. Bitcoin is no longer a dream, now it has become a part of real life.
Bitcoin contributes greatly to the development of the whole of humanity and this is the market where no one can control you and you can freely trade your way. I believe in the future Bitcoin will help many people become rich if you have great faith and can keep Bitcoin for at least 10 years to get it.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:12:32 PM

if the prediction is too high and impossible to happen for now then it is a dream because like what other people predicted the price will reach 100k dollar and more so is it possible or impossible? if it is impossible then it is a dream as of now.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:30:12 PM

I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?

I believe that bitcoin predictions is real everybody's waiting for the pump this month.l believe bitcoin will recover soon.Bitcoin is the hope of the many especially the small people like me.Bitcoin will wipe out poverty of each nations.
Komissarnik

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:12:04 PM

Forecasting the cost of crypto currency is almost unrealistic. Most factors that affect growth or decline can not be taken into account. Every minute in the world community there are many events that somehow affect the price, its growth or decline. The only way to influence the movement of the market is to have influence on it.

thank sMerit welcomed
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:23:34 PM

This topic for me is is just giving hype in some other way, because of course most of the community people here are bitcoin enthusiast and they would say a good things and positive thoughts in the price value of Bitcoin, though there's nothing wrong with it and this is business too. Besides, all digital currencies and bitcoin are unpredictable in terms of what could possibly the price value of each one of them.
Chotamobanhe

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:40:47 AM

I think NOVEMBER month is the month for bitcoin to be green again we will soon see the green market hopefully after august and have a great and merry christmas.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: