Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:34:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Prediction : Dream or real ?  (Read 1791 times)
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:25:22 AM

For Bitcoin to increase at 64k, I think you are just dreaming, we should look at the fact that no property can reach that threshold and if so, I think it only appears in the future crypto.
That's only dream for short term, but for any long term it can happen right? for current market conditions it does not allow prices to rise as high as that, even though the ETF is approved the price will not rise to 64k, but maybe happen inf the future there will be more shocking news
that is could happen when bitcoin halving already done.before on that, we need positive news that able to make investor confidence to enter cryptocurrency market.and this news could make demand rise sharply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:17:25 AM

This bitcoin price prediction which was originally just a dream one day can become a reality because the price of bitcoin has the potential that can be very expensive seen from a very limited total supply making the price of bitcoin will become very expensive someday due to the influence of increased demand for bitcoin .
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:32:48 AM

This bitcoin price prediction which was originally just a dream one day can become a reality because the price of bitcoin has the potential that can be very expensive seen from a very limited total supply making the price of bitcoin will become very expensive someday due to the influence of increased demand for bitcoin .
so far, there are predictions that are limited to dreams, and some come true. well, sometimes the prediction of bitcoin prices is above the price of $ 20k for now is only a dream. but, for the price of bitcoin that is above $ 6k, I think it is still so big.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bankarpit

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:04:55 AM

mentioned prediction seems to be mistaken. I hope to be a part of the day when this happens. Really will say that "Dream come true". But on current scenario that's very unlikely to happen.
learntonoob
Copper Member

Activity: 85

FinanceX Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 09:04:05 AM

64k is just a dream, I think. Anyone is thinking of a new crypto that can replace Bitcoin with a higher price someday?

jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?

That $64k price for the bitcoin will continue to be a dream for the meantime until another bullrun come. Its present price is still below $7k and still struggling to go up. There are only three months left in this year and many bitcoin holders are still hoping for last quarter bullrun. Most predictions are bound to fail so stop relying on prediction for any future bitcoin price.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?
I think that is just rumors and that has shaken many investors. They will start to buy more bitcoin so that its price goes up even higher. Then the sharks will sell their BTC at a higher price and make the price of the BTC drop to $ 6k5. It's all strategy and I hope you will not be trapped again.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Mandevil

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:32:59 AM

I think that the promise, or the so-called forecast of $ 20k is quite real. a lot of countries have recently joined the world of crypto. same Asia. Africa India, and as we know there is a large part of the world's population.

Mandevil

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:35:37 AM

There is certainly confidence in experts and just enough authoritative businessmen, but I’ll repeat the market is still a baby - and no one knows for sure how it behaves! . but personally, I believe that he will take his place. and people will understand the obsurdity of the banking system in general. Crypto will be popular - and a consequence of the growth of all crypto assets !!

tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:15:40 AM

In my view all speculation and predictions are just sensational and some of them are true and false. It is important that vision and strategy plus your own experience is precious. The future of Bitcoin will become a real dream when we witness so many surprises about it.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:56:41 AM

now we can see, prices did not rise to $ 64,000. because it's very impossible. if it does happen, it's not right now. maybe 2-3 years ahead. because currently bitcoin is having a correction. so the price is stable at $ 6500. but I believe it will happen in a few years. keep calm and hold bitcoin.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:12:03 AM

I think, for now the price of bitcoin is difficult to predict and people always spread the news that cannot be trusted because they only speculate, in my opinion in 2018 the price of bitcoin is still low and at the end of the year it will start to rise slowly

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:43:07 AM

I think, for now the price of bitcoin is difficult to predict and people always spread the news that cannot be trusted because they only speculate, in my opinion in 2018 the price of bitcoin is still low and at the end of the year it will start to rise slowly
The influence of Altcoin prices is very significant towards the movement of bitcoin prices. This year we are experiencing a tremendous moment of decline when compared to the state of the Bitcoin market at the end of 2017. By calculation, there has been a decline of up to 50%, this is a great value. But I see some positive news that can change the stigma of the wider community. Now Bitcoin is getting more trust and already has very good popularity. So in the next year, I will be much more optimistic and at least bitcoin can increase by 30% compared to current prices. The price of 10,000USD is a very rational price because Bitcoin is a fantastic thing and as a pioneer in cryptocurrency systems.
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

My observations and opinions from the information and community. I believe the future for Bitcoin will be very bright. We can trust and have a basis from it because these two weeks Bitcoin prices are very good and potential. So i think the Bitcoin price would be $ 28,000 this year.

robertsu

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:02:59 PM

Classic. Somebody want will be a guru very fast. How it works: the expert makes a bold prediction, if he does, everyone starts to listen to him - he earns. Not true, no one noticed.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 09:33:52 PM

For now, I'm not sure, with predictions circulating about cryptocurrency market conditions, we have seen for ourselves that all predictions are missed and things that are not predicted to happen, so I think it will save more energy if we follow market conditions such as water flow..

mahekfatimag

Merit: 1

The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 10:07:18 PM

In my opinion, there are more things that is proportional to the bitcoin price such as ETFs, Institutional investors and big companies involving in the blockchain projects. I am expecting a huge bull run in Q4, 2019, not in the current year as the price of the bitcoin is now under the yearly correction. However, I am expecting some relaxation in bitcoin price at EOY and also expecting the bull run might start around April, 2019. 

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:43:28 PM

As we see now - it was just a silly dream. But actually BTC can reach such points in future, not in 2018 of course, but in next years - probably. Never say never.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:28:09 AM

This bitcoin price prediction can only initially be a dream that can become a reality because bitcoin has a very limited total supply and bitcoin also has a very high demand so that someday it does not rule out the possibility that the price of bitcoin can be very expensive.
Well that is a very high amount you have quoted. Regardless of all that happens, I believe that it will only be the market forces that will affect Bitcoin in the market.

Yes I do agree that the inflow of such a handsome amount of funds will push up the coin but this was something that was said months ago about the start of September as well which never happened. Let’s see what happens. I still believe in the cryptocurrency and am always optimistic about the market recovery.
Madiha

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:55:31 PM

Bitcoin is a valuable currency in the world. so many user using and change their forehead. so i think that it is not a dream. it is real.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: