Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:51:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565006 times)
dplusf

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:19:00 AM

To be honest, I made a mistake when I posted gotah's stats. I swear I thought I read March, 7, and was falsely assuming the year was still 2013. If I would have been thinking, in no way I would have quoted them stats because they are not relevant. Ergo, my comment was not relevant as it relates to the stats, but may (not sure) be relevant for some other reason.

And what is relevant exactly? Posting forum stats of people who come here to show...that they come mostly to post here? Incredibly clever indeed.
Yes most of my posts are on this thread because I'm a Bitmine customer and I'm worried about my purchase, and yes I joined maybe 3 weeks ago, so what? Show my stats and point at me, like you like to point hypothetical Jews and Freemasons on the other thread? What are you? Some internet dark knight? The finger pointer ninja? Don't bother answering, I won't read you.

Indeed this thread is a clusterfuck, and more I read it more I feel pushed to be on Bitmine's side. That's the effect such behavior have on me, even If I'm worried and disappointed by the delay and the way Bitmine is (not) communicating about that mess, the level of some posters here is so painfully low I just can't bark along with them. Being angry as a client is fine (I am too or I wouldn't be there) but vomiting everywhere, insulting and attacking every single poster who might not completely hate Bitmine at 100% capacity is so childish I don't even know how to call it. "Gorgiotheclown"? Seriously? And now a witch-hunt with Mr.jewhunter. My ignore-list is overflowed.

When I finally get my desk, the best part wont be the desk itself but the fact I won't have to read thought all that trollish shitty thread to find meaningful informations.

+1111111111

Thank you, exactly my thougts.

to all the haters: get a life and grow up

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 11:19:18 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 12:18:09 PM by giorgiotheclown

To be honest, I made a mistake when I posted gotah's stats. I swear I thought I read March, 7, and was falsely assuming the year was still 2013. If I would have been thinking, in no way I would have quoted them stats because they are not relevant. Ergo, my comment was not relevant as it relates to the stats, but may (not sure) be relevant for some other reason.

And what is relevant exactly? Posting forum stats of people who come here to show...that they come mostly to post here? Incredibly clever indeed.
Yes most of my posts are on this thread because I'm a Bitmine customer and I'm worried about my purchase, and yes I joined maybe 3 weeks ago, so what? Show my stats and point at me, like you like to point hypothetical Jews and Freemasons on the other thread? What are you? Some internet dark knight? The finger pointer ninja? Don't bother answering, I won't read you.

Indeed this thread is a clusterfuck, and more I read it more I feel pushed to be on Bitmine's side. That's the effect such behavior have on me, even If I'm worried and disappointed by the delay and the way Bitmine is (not) communicating about that mess, the level of some posters here is so painfully low I just can't bark along with them. Being angry as a client is fine (I am too or I wouldn't be there) but vomiting everywhere, insulting and attacking every single poster who might not completely hate Bitmine at 100% capacity is so childish I don't even know how to call it. "Gorgiotheclown"? Seriously? And now a witch-hunt with Mr.jewhunter. My ignore-list is overflowed.

When I finally get my desk, the best part wont be the desk itself but the fact I won't have to read thought all that trollish shitty thread to find meaningful informations.

then use your ignore button... click on it, not only talk do it! go...

we will see how this ends, if you mean bitmine gives a fuck...

you only post relevant stuff, very relevant stuff lol...

how many bitcoins you invest 3? thats the problem you lost not the same ammount of cash like others...

you are a big boy with your 200GH desk order, very relevant...

thank you warren ultros buffett

and yes ultros very seriously, ask giorgio for a job shill

you do nothing 0 you are useless, at least i do something against this scamm, 20min etc pp you only post bullshit like your friends... ask daddy for more money and send it to giorgio...

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
segaklon

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:19:27 AM

Band of ignorant! Don't you think am I not upset with BITMINE as everybody else who are waiting for their pre-order? but try to put things in the right prospective: when it come to deliver in time, who really has kept his word so far? Not many company if none... So why are you trying to tarnish the reputation of a small startup like BITMINE?

Instead of trowing insult at them, try to focus on something constructive and wait patiently.

I went to visit their premises because yes I thought they were gangster as I got mislead by a bunch of stupid guys like giorgiotheclown who tries everything to denigrate BITMINE and I can tel you that my visit was worth every penny. they are not a scam and by no means unprofessional but try hard to conquer a market that is new to everyone. So stop mocking them and don't think that I'm related to BITMINE as I'm not.

Yes of course, we are a stupid and ignorant for defending our money and our investment in the meantime enjoy the idiots like you laugh at us as we are assholes.

We are not ignorant we are honest and serious people who defend what we paid i expected and your CEO makes only lie and put more wood on the fire.

This thread will have to close it again because it has burned, you have to do is ask for forgiveness for all moral and mental harm they are doing to their customers, many of whom like me are afraid to lose all the money .
segaklon

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:20:00 AM

Band of ignorant! Don't you think am I not upset with BITMINE as everybody else who are waiting for their pre-order? but try to put things in the right prospective: when it come to deliver in time, who really has kept his word so far? Not many company if none... So why are you trying to tarnish the reputation of a small startup like BITMINE?

Instead of trowing insult at them, try to focus on something constructive and wait patiently.

I went to visit their premises because yes I thought they were gangster as I got mislead by a bunch of stupid guys like giorgiotheclown who tries everything to denigrate BITMINE and I can tel you that my visit was worth every penny. they are not a scam and by no means unprofessional but try hard to conquer a market that is new to everyone. So stop mocking them and don't think that I'm related to BITMINE as I'm not.

Yes of course, we are a stupid and ignorant for defending our money and our investment in the meantime enjoy the idiots like you laugh at us as we are assholes.

We are not ignorant we are honest and serious people who defend what we paid i expected and your CEO makes only lie and put more wood on the fire.

This thread will have to close it again because it has burned, you have to do is ask for forgiveness for all moral and mental harm they are doing to their customers, many of whom like me are afraid to lose all the money .

jegersmart

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 11:32:48 AM

This.....the behaviour is appalling. Some people cannot take pressure, and this is all this thread shows.....imho.

J

georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 12:43:35 PM

This.....the behaviour is appalling. Some people cannot take pressure, and this is all this thread shows.....imho.

You don't get it.

If only there WAS pressure, that's what we want.

Where there is pressure there is progress.

Instead we are left with unclarity, uncertainty, and a feeling of being played.

giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 12:48:33 PM

+1

Me too I'm waiting for my miner, I'm worried, I'm disappointed, I'm angry, but some users are totally childish.
said the guy with his josh avatar... really big boy, how much daddy gave you for orders?

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
tranquille

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:49:06 PM

You don't get it.

If only there WAS pressure, that's what we want.

Where there is pressure there is progress.

Instead we are left with unclarity, uncertainty, and a feeling of being played.
+1
monsters4r

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:14:05 PM

+1

Me too I'm waiting for my miner, I'm worried, I'm disappointed, I'm angry, but some users are totally childish.
said the guy with his josh avatar... really big boy, how much daddy gave you for orders?

My child , takes out your balls and goes find Bitmine as I'll do the next week , easy to hide behind a keyboard.

--- APOM - Anti Pre-Order Movement ---
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 01:16:48 PM

+1

My child , takes out your balls and goes find Bitmine as I'll do the next week , easy to hide behind a keyboard.
visit me in bern clown, you are very welcome... you are a big boy behind your keyboard what?
come get some!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297246.msg3189315#msg3189315
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg3188502#msg3188502
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=290448.msg3128002#msg3128002
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg3086792#msg3086792
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=283286.msg3034074#msg3034074
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279406.msg2985958#msg2985958

dplusf

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:21:31 PM

dont feed the trolls

edit:  i wouldnt be surprised if our threadtrolls are getting their devices extra delayed ;-)
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 01:27:11 PM

dont feed the trolls

edit:  i wouldnt be surprised if our threadtrolls are getting their devices extra delayed ;-)
hahaha extra delayed hahaha its over 3 months to late gimp... how big is your order 200gh? you are funny...

monsters4r

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:27:52 PM

+1

visit me in bern clown, you are very welcome... you are a big boy behind your keyboard what?
come get some!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297246.msg3189315#msg3189315
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg3188502#msg3188502
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=290448.msg3128002#msg3128002
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg3086792#msg3086792
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=283286.msg3034074#msg3034074
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279406.msg2985958#msg2985958

Thanks to let me use the "ignore" for the first time. But if you want meet me I'll be to Camorino the next Monday.

giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 01:33:21 PM

no problem coward, let me know if you got some balls...

you are very welcome to visit me...

monsters4r

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:40:30 PM

I have some problems with Bitmine.

You have some problems with Bitmine.

I'll go to visit Bitmine next Monday.

You have declined the Giorgio's invitation.

Let me thinking who is the coward...

giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 01:41:37 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 02:35:45 PM by giorgiotheclown

I have some problems with Bitmine.

You have some problems with Bitmine.

I'll go to visit Bitmine next Monday.

You have declined the Giorgio's invitation.

Let me thinking who is the coward...

use the ignore button primadonna, and dont forget to suck giorgios balls, for 200gh extra
coward

i dont waste one more day for some blabla like in two weeks or next week you are very funny kiddy

come get some... or go to the next migros and buy you some balls coward... people like you make giorgios scamm so easy for him, you are a poor little boy...

your only intention to visit him is, to get some more bonus modules, then the rest who cant visit him. like the russian people... you are a big shame for switzerland...

for you and your buddys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmKHHdqwVes you and your friends are very welcome to visit me in our wonderfull swiss city called BERN... COWARDS

georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 01:57:28 PM

dont feed the trolls

Retrogamer was one of the loudest complainers here (and he was called a troll by the likes of you), and he got all his devices a few days ago.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=486808.msg5650960#msg5650960

So, I give bitmine that. I don't think they are this wicked that they would ostracize some of us for "trolling".

giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 02:26:22 PM

More then "drug" you may need some serious treatment mate!  Grin

No offence but come on "giorgiotheclown" is the most childish pseudonym I ever heard! How old are you? 11, 12? A little boy frustrated against BITMINE because you spent all you BTC on a pre-order and still waiting?

Try to do something more constructive with your life instead of spending all your days insulting who's behind BITMINE. At least, Giorgio tried and will succeed!

And you know this how?

Name:   CCV.IO
Activity:   4
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   March 12, 2014, 11:36:45 AM
Last Active:   Today at 05:26:19 PM

Are you the same Phinnaeus Gage that stopped criticise BLF after you received a "gift" from Josh ?  Roll Eyes
are you not the monsters4r who monday try to get something extra?

nuketronik

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:51:21 PM

Hi all

My orders have been picked up yesterday and i got a fair compensation!

Although there were some management mistakes and a style in corporate governance i do not really like, i will try to support bitmine also in the future.

Great Thanks to Antonis who did a really good job so far under very difficult conditions.

regards,
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 02:53:10 PM

Hi all

My orders have been picked up yesterday and i got a fair compensation!

Although there were some management mistakes and a style in corporate governance i do not really like, i will try to support bitmine also in the future.

Great Thanks to Antonis who did a really good job so far under very difficult conditions.

regards,

can you tell us what a fair compensation is? the 50%?

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: