Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:45:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565004 times)
giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 04:16:13 PM

intel makes business with a company who had such a great reputation? strange cant believe!

don't belive anything that comes from Bitmine or giorgio. They are liar.

I don't think Intel would work with a scam companies considering how big they are.

i send a mail intel today, with some nice questions.

the info is not from giorgio the first, its from anselmi who told this retrogamer.

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
segaklon

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:27:20 PM

Just a reminder to everyone who still belives Bitmine isn't fucking around with their Customers and abusing the CCP for scamming without getting red.

News from  January 30, 2014

The customer protection plan will trigger for all order placed with delivery in December 2013 and January 2014, while February and later orders shouldn’t be affected and should be shipped as scheduled.

Page:
http://bitmine.ch/?p=4974

and on the other hand this:

order number #333X, February week 1 batch, paid at the end of November, 1 Coincraft Desk.

Called bitmine few minutes ago and was told that this batch will be delivered in the middle of April perhaps Angry ... just before the "after 71 days right for refund" CPP policy triggers (which is against EU regulations I guess).  

it is disgusting

This is a shame, in the hands of those who have placed our money, I have the 298x order and I have no news, have not even given me the form to get my money back.

Now with all this, some will have finished the gravy
BuTaJIu4eK

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:29:58 PM

I ordered a 800GH machine in the Jan #2 batch (supposed to ship Jan 15 - lolz).

As of today my machine is 46 days late (first 10 days of being late don't count according to CCP, otherwise it would be 56 days late). So already I better be awarded an additional 40% hash power according to CCP (10% per every 10 days late). This is assuming it would ship today of course, which it won't. In 4 more days it will be 50 days late, which at that time I better be awarded 50% more hash power as promised by CCP. This will mean they have to fill my 800GH machine with a 5th card, and also and me an additional machine with 1 card.

In 14 days from now it will be 60 days late, at which time I will request full refund + 10% guaranteed by CCP.

Am I understanding this all correctly?

Hi,

Yes your calculation is accurate.

Thanks for the clarification. Do I need to contact support to request my additional hash or will they add it automatically?

It is automatically added based on your CPP coverage on the day of shipping the unit.

What happens on Day 61 if you do not want a refund? Does the CCP (10%/10days) continue?

The CPP was meant to be a compromise between and acceptable risk for our customers and an acceptable risk for us. The concept is this: we could possibly delay, we understand this is a loss for you so we are compensating this loss with additional hashing power (+10% every 10 days). If we are really so much late that waiting would make no more sense for you (the famous "61 days"), then you can cancel your order, get the money back and even get a 10% free gift from us for the troubles you had. So the answer is no, after the 61st day we are not giving more than 50% of compensation because that would result in a plain loss for us, you can either wait for the 50% compensated order to be shipped or cancel the order as per above.

I'm not aware of any other Bitcoin mining equipment manufacturer in the world that offers such a good customer protection. Our primary goal is customer's satisfaction and we are working hard to achieve this.

All this is not on your site.
This means that it is fraud on your part!

WHY YOU make people do a refund???

WHY YOU SHOULD NOT LOSE MONEY??
Why should we LOSE YOUR MONEY PLACE YOU???

I already have more than 61 days delay!!!
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 04:33:06 PM

guys our cash is gone, if you wanne justice for free, then read the links below.

http://www.seco.admin.ch/themen/00645/00653/04883/index.html?lang=de
http://www.seco.admin.ch/themen/00645/00653/05288/index.html?lang=de

there is a french and a italian version to.

i will write some propere text in german with the failures and the scammy parts and share with you. after this its on you to put your name in, and send the form.

you will get revenge for free!
and after this the insolvenzverwalter will look that we get our cash back...

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
Elvis Trout

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:43:08 PM

EU distance selling regulations allow for a refund 30 days after purchase, that's how I got my money back from Butterfly labs. Just saying.
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 04:43:43 PM

Thank you for your clear and concise response.

are you joking?

I'm not commenting on the content or intent of the response, but at least the response is clear, concise and leaves no room for mistake from anyone reading it.

Whether it is right or wrong is up to the customer to decide (both current and potential)

potenial customers? nice joke Cheesy

i think josh zerlan will order some rigs and the new quantenminer from intel and bitmine...

intel makes business with a company who had such a great reputation? strange cant believe!

my state of situation:
I looks like that Bitmine is a bunch of amateurs, with 3 months delays and not able to drive the production to a level that can satisfy customers at all. Thats the typical out of the office on friday midday mentality. They are on a learning-by-doing process with more as 1000 customers involved in this experiment. I guess you can buy as good or better products from the chinese a1 clon makers.

a thanks goes to giorgiotheclown, who made giorgiomassa waking up (a little bit) by going to the press, so he is back here. Good thing. I guess we would need another press release or a group sew to make a real double of the production real.  Grin

wow thak you, you are the first who said something. it was a ton of work to do this small thing. and i will continue!

wake up customers and rise up against giorgio!

AND JUSTICE FOR ALL CUSTOMERS...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adgx9wt63NY

gcube1305

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:46:43 PM

guys our cash is gone, if you wanne justice for free, then read the links below.

i will write some propere text in german with the failures and the scammy parts and share with you. after this its on you to put your name in, and send the form.

Do not want to troll, but seems you won't get any money back...
Reading the last paragraph of the first link (i readed it in french, translated through google translate) :
"
the Confederation can not act in the following cases:
- it is not competent to assert claims for damages or compensation, either in his name or in that of the victims of unfair trade practices;
- anyone who has lost money because of unfair trade practices must make himself legal action to obtain restitution of the amount lost.
"
Swiss is known to not protect consumer as US or EU do (for example there is no right for a 7day retractation)

Even the first paragraph is clear :
"
Confederation may bring an action as it deems necessary to protect the public interest, particularly in the following cases:
- Switzerland's reputation abroad is threatened or suffers an attack and people whose economic interests are affected resident abroad;
- the interests of many people, the interests of a group of persons belonging to an economic sector or other collective interests are threatened or suffer an attack.
"

Do you seriously think that Switzerland reputation is threatened here ? Changing my question, do you seriously think the confederation will consider this as a potential threat on Switzerland reputation ?
monsters4r

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:47:04 PM

There's multiple problems for Bitmine.

1) The website still mention the TURBO mode when all here know that won't run
2) The specifications of the goods we ordered is not what will receive
3) The delivery queue seems not respect the payment date*

*I'm in contact with one user that has paid after me but he has received the Desk , maybe because he has others orders (rigs) and to prevent the refunds for the Rigs Bitmine has sent the Desk before customers that have ordered only one Desk ?

--- APOM - Anti Pre-Order Movement ---
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 04:50:30 PM

Reading the last paragraph of the first link (i readed it in french, translated through google translate) :
"
- it is not competent to assert claims for damages or compensation, either in his name or in that of the victims of unfair trade practices;
- anyone who has lost money because of unfair trade practices must make himself legal action to obtain restitution of the amount lost.
"
Swiss is known to not protect consumer as US or EU do (for example there is no right for a 7day retractation)

"
Confederation may bring an action as it deems necessary to protect the public interest, particularly in the following cases:
- Switzerland's reputation abroad is threatened or suffers an attack and people whose economic interests are affected resident abroad;
- the interests of many people, the interests of a group of persons belonging to an economic sector or other collective interests are threatened or suffer an attack.
"

Do you seriously think that Switzerland reputation is threatened here ? Changing my question, do you seriously think the confederation will consider this as a potential threat on Switzerland reputation ?

yes i think they will do something if we all send them our problems with bitmine from around the world.

about the cash, yes they will not make schadenseratz forderungen for us. but if the whole thing is illegal, they close bitmine, and the insolvenzverwalter give us the rest of the remained cash!

we will see how this ends...

Mountains, cows, cheese, watches and high technology: this is Switzerland, where Bitmine’s headquarters is located.
A team of highly passionate and experienced professionals in IT and electronics gave birth to Bitmine AG, operating under Swiss laws in the everyday growing market of Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies.

We have been assembling prototypes of Bitcoin miners since 2010, when GPUs used to be the best choice. Going rapidly through some FPGA mining prototypes, we are now delivering bitcoin mining devices based on Avalon’s A3256Q48 ASIC mining chip, while in the meantime our Research & Development team developed our own, next generation high performance ASIC mining chip.

We strive to provide only realistic and accurate release dates by careful planning and stocking of all the required components, an excellent users support and an over-expectations build quality of our miners, especially concerning the overall system’s stability and cooling. This can be done only because we manufacture our products here and not overseas, so we can keep under very strict control all the stages of the production.

After all, Switzerland’s reputation for punctuality is not a myth!

Want to get in contact with us? No problems!

manicminer5

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:52:52 PM

*I'm in contact with one user that has paid after me but he has received the Desk , maybe because he has others orders (rigs) and to prevent the refunds for the Rigs Bitmine has sent the Desk before customers that have ordered only one Desk ?

No, it can't be the reason. I have ordered one Desk (early january batch) and few (more than 10) rigs and I received nothing yet.
monsters4r

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:54:43 PM

No, it can't be the reason. I have ordered one Desk (early january batch) and few (more than 10) rigs and I received nothing yet.

Ok thanks, good to know  Wink

--- APOM - Anti Pre-Order Movement ---
gcube1305

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:55:06 PM

"
"

"
"

yes i think they will do something if we all send them our problems with bitmine from around the world.

about the cash, yes they will not make schadenseratz forderungen for us. but if the whole thing is illegal, they close bitmine, and the insolvenzverwalter give us the rest of the remained cash!

Come on, it tooks them 20 years and almost a declaration of war from FBI to agree to change the rules of bank secrecy ...
giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 04:56:49 PM

"
"

"
"

Come on, it tooks them 20 years and almost a declaration of war from FBI to agree to change the rules of bank secrecy ...

yeah and you know why? banks in switzerland are huge and have many politicans paid. you think giorgio has the same power like UBS or creditsuisse or something like that?

gcube1305

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:02:11 PM

"
"

"
"

yeah and you know why? banks in switzerland are huge and have many politicans paid. you think giorgio has the same power like UBS or creditsuisse or something like that?

Wait and see...
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:10:02 PM

I'm not aware of any other Bitcoin mining equipment manufacturer in the world that offers such a good customer protection. Our primary goal is customer's satisfaction and we are working hard to achieve this.

Bitmain. They actually deliver when they say they will. That's way better than shipping late with a minor speed increase since difficulty goes up way more than 10% every 10 days.

Buy & Hold
Biterfly

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:56:04 PM

My Que position is 377, now today they are upto 250 and given the recent statement by Giorgio that they are upto 50 units per day in production and given that they will cater to 800 gh units first. I ordered CCD 600 with additional 200 under CPP will be added. I would like to sell my unit as soon as it arrives. If you are interested make me an offer and i will consider. Private message me if you are interested. I have some financial constrants that i would have to sell that unit in order to make my personal commitments. thank you
psy112

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

psygambler

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 06:06:47 PM

Hi,
I´m new too this forum, but I ordered a coinrig 1.5Th Februari batch. Started to wonder whats going on and started searching. Is it really a scam? Thought i googled enough before I made my order with bitmine, but now I start thinking that it was a baaaaaad move Sad

Please do! I want my money back if this really is a scam ;(

Black_ice666

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 06:06:58 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 06:16:59 PM by Black_ice666

copy/past from the real official bitmine tread

Re: Unofficial BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread
Today at 06:02:05 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=486808.new#new

Iv gonna follow both tread also now... not that's its gonna change any ting....

and by the way a new ? pop up for me...

Where the hell in the advertisement did it say that it sounds like a jet engine?

i have too sleep in the same room as its suppose to "live in" (more like a slow death at this point becurse they dint deliver on time)

so that's a big problem not in the info on advertisement also.... "a desk" should sound like a desk, no more.... so this i have to rebuild by my self if im to use it at all...

(to be clear i have no miner yet (order 4XX) just from what some of the "lucky few's" (is it around 6-7? confirmed delivery (confirm her on forum... i don't say that they dint send out more, just that's the report are few's an toughs that are are already "bad review" (noisy, broken equipment (i cant fix stuff like that so ill have to send it back if any thing i wrong.... that means at least 3 more mount as i would go back in to the production que,
so becurse time is so impotent in this in this case only a refund is relay an option), bad software (fail-over pool error) and so on) ) )

the only "god thing i have to say about all this is that they re-oppent the official tread again....

but my guess is that it will just be more propaganda to easy up pepeol to accept all that "ups, we screw you again, sorry" stuff...

sorry but this is just a bad company, their don't uphold their advertised stuff and would never recommend it or use it in the further.... i just want to recover as much as possible of my bad investment in this

to reinvest in something real....

just not sure the refund way is a god options....

can easy se som problems in the new contract you have to sign if you dear try that refund option, and more bull crap down the line too not getting your money back, push forward, and so on as has bin in normal business models for years already in major companies all over the world (usa is best at it, atm as they keep pushing their dept beyond what its ever able to pay back (next year they cant even pay back all the interest rate on their loan and probably have to go to war or collapse at that point, but getting off topic her...but its a proven business module.... just saying))

its sadly a nice dream turn't in to a big fucking nightmare....

so no matter what i do its gonna be a crap solution....
Wolke
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:09:31 PM

if they produce more than 50 units a day -> why i have to wait to the end of march begin of april ?
my que is under 400... Angry

giorgiotheclown

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 06:27:38 PM

Hi,
I´m new too this forum, but I ordered a coinrig 1.5Th Februari batch. Started to wonder whats going on and started searching. Is it really a scam? Thought i googled enough before I made my order with bitmine, but now I start thinking that it was a baaaaaad move Sad

Please do! I want my money back if this really is a scam ;(

i do it, giorgio stealed my money and now i have 3 jobs... so i need some time

Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: