Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:23:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565037 times)
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 11:58:50 PM

Due to some logistics constraints, your additional unit will not necessarily be shipped together with your original order
I can understand that for export invoices, you need another invoice and you can't combine that into one shipment but does this also mean the additional units will ship later? And how will they be declared on the invoice? Value 0?

If the additional unit can't be shipped with the original order, then the export invoices should be modified so that the order price is split between the two shipments.  We don't want to pay more import tax than necessary.

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
sadycz

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 12:06:13 AM

hey guys, how and when do you pay taxes for this devices from bitmine.ch? will i receive it at home if i only order the device ?
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 12:38:35 AM

hey guys, how and when do you pay taxes for this devices from bitmine.ch? will i receive it at home if i only order the device ?
If you are importing (i.e. you don't live in Switzerland where Bitmine is based) then you need to pay whatever import duty/tax that your country charges on imported goods.

You will need to check with Customs in your country for the details.  In New Zealand, the import duty is the same as GST (which is 15%).  Customs won't release the unit until you pay them 15% of the declared price.  They also inspect it to ensure that it is not an illegal or prohibited good.  So plan for a delay at Customs - allow a week (if it's less then you're lucky).

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
Karlog

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:17:34 AM

If you are importing (i.e. you don't live in Switzerland where Bitmine is based) then you need to pay whatever import duty/tax that your country charges on imported goods.

You will need to check with Customs in your country for the details.  In New Zealand, the import duty is the same as GST (which is 15%).  Customs won't release the unit until you pay them 15% of the declared price.  They also inspect it to ensure that it is not an illegal or prohibited good.  So plan for a delay at Customs - allow a week (if it's less then you're lucky).

it this still a problem if i live in Europa?  

EDIT: Never mind i just found out that Switzerland is out of europa -.-
Dexter770221
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:19:00 AM

You will need to check with Customs in your country for the details.  In New Zealand, the import duty is the same as GST (which is 15%).  Customs won't release the unit until you pay them 15% of the declared price.  They also inspect it to ensure that it is not an illegal or prohibited good.  So plan for a delay at Customs - allow a week (if it's less then you're lucky).

It's outside European Union but in Europe that's for sure Wink

Under development Modular UPGRADEABLE Miner (MUM). Looking for investors.
Changing one PCB with screwdriver and you have brand new miner in hand... Plug&Play, scalable from one module to thousands.
Karlog

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:57:15 PM

Yea but you got my point  Cool

Mork

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:01:32 PM

I'd prefer if they would not put the extra modules on the invoice in terms of their cost.
Thats a couple of hundreds of euros extra we would have to pay, at least.  Undecided
Those extra three weeks (if it stays that way) do cost a lot already, no matter how many additional modules one will get.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:04:04 PM

Yea but you got my point  Cool

EU and Switzerland have special agreements, there is zero import duty when buying from Switzerland for computer parts or systems. Just VAT to pay.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
stevebrowne

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:39:36 PM

EU and Switzerland have special agreements, there is zero import duty when buying from Switzerland for computer parts or systems. Just VAT to pay.

Yup but 20% (for me in the UK) is a fair slice of the overall cost
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:01:35 PM

Yup but 20% (for me in the UK) is a fair slice of the overall cost

Yup but that's true of everything, there isn't a way around it, you'd have to pay VAT even if it was being sold to you from a company in the UK.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
grv

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 04:09:50 AM

just out of curiosity, how are you going to perform quality control/burn-in?
-empty test hashing
-live hashing with bitmine keeping the coins
-use customer supplied address (as some companies apparently do)

  tips will be spent on ale and ladies of questionable character Grin
Kalfer

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:34:39 AM

I have not read anywhere in the web site Bitmine the warranty period with these ASICs.
lossminer

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:55:14 AM

If sales are B2C, then I think its required by Swiss law to give a guarantee for at least 2 years.
jchi18

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 05:12:07 PM

I purchased 2 rigs that is scheduled to be delivered in min January for $12k.  I cannot afford both of them because of a turn of events.  If anyone is interested in one or both of them, please PM me and maybe we can work something out with Bitmine to have the order switched to you.
MasterX

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:35:44 PM

I purchased 2 rigs that is scheduled to be delivered in min January for $12k.  I cannot afford both of them because of a turn of events.  If anyone is interested in one or both of them, please PM me and maybe we can work something out with Bitmine to have the order switched to you.

They probably wont let you do that.

| Donations: 1MegaXG1bd6mTEQCdAMjVzGexcYrF5LJKv |
sawsawsaw

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:01:40 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2013, 11:12:24 PM by sawsawsaw

Ok some Information from my order process: I think the support not always know what the Office is doing - but they responsing very quick!

I ordered (February week 2 batch #2)

- Order on the 4th of Dec. (3th - 4th Night) / paid on 4th of Dec. (Daytime) / Send a copy of bank bill on 4th Dec. (Daytime) - they ask for it the first Order Confirmation Email.

- on 4th of Dec. (late evening) I recognize that on the homepage that the miner was now listed as "week 4 batch #2" -  so I tried to sneak in another miner in week 2 (we did that allready with 2TH Cointerra and there it works! - very shortly after we ordered the first and the month schedule just changed) and ask with an email if that is possible, this i what happend:

Me:
[...]I would put to my existing order (week 2 bacth #2) , another machine with 400gh/s or 600gh/s. Is that pssible?[...]

Support:
[...]If you both orders are paid this week,the goods will be ready for delivery the 4th week of February. [...]

Me:
[...] I ordered / paid / send copy of bill of the first miner on 4th [...] So Im expecting to be the week 2 and not in the week 4 batch, right? [...]

Support:
[...]An order is entering the delivery queue when our bank confirms that is paid for the full amount.You paid yesterday too,But you will enter the queue when our bank update us about your payment.This can take 1-2 days.The fact that your order queued was moved on a later date is because the last 2 days we have received a large amount of orders,which means that the delivery dates will later than the one that was said.[...] <<<---"THE" delivery  not "YOUR" delivery -  so the support allready knew that "all" delievery will be late? (conspiracy hint proof  Roll Eyes )...anyway..

So, I thought, WHY they wanted to have the copy of bill?..anyway...

On 6th my status change from "hold" to "processing" and I get an "email receipt" for my order.
It seemd that they dont give you an "Queue" number any longer? My status is: "Queue: Preorder Queue"..(Or do I dont have any Queue Number...should I ask the support? )

My order in my account is still "February week 2 batch #2" , so they handled it, like they should be...

Im happy so far, with what I see - but not with what the support said...

If its on my I would take 11 days delay for 100% more hashing power Wink

BTW: All these Shop/Order/Queue problems that they have, is a result of not having a proper shop system..BTW

jchi18

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:33:21 PM

They probably wont let you do that.

You don't think so?  They seem reasonable so I don't see why they wouldn't.  Why do you say?
Biterfly

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:43:20 PM

Can someone post the requirements for installation once we DO get the equipment?
1. 600 GH/s   power requirement (in house) i am confused. I have all 200mw outlets in the house except 2 (1. Friedge, 2. Washer dryer).
Can i run this machine off of 200mw by using the 1800 gold power supply? or i would need atleast 700mw connection in house to support the machine along with the power supply cable?

Huh Huh
Min€r

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 05:34:50 PM

Can someone post the requirements for installation once we DO get the equipment?
1. 600 GH/s   power requirement (in house) i am confused. I have all 200mw outlets in the house except 2 (1. Friedge, 2. Washer dryer).
Can i run this machine off of 200mw by using the 1800 gold power supply? or i would need atleast 700mw connection in house to support the machine along with the power supply cable?

Huh Huh

The power supply is included - you should use 240V - 16A (max. 3840W) plugs for EACH full unit like the EU-Schuko (German) plug  here: http://www.adaptelec.com/images/plugs_outlets/sp2-socketfit.jpg
The EU Schuko will fit to the original included power cables too. It should not be a problem to get this plugs shipped worldwide if not local available & installed by an electrican.

BTC Sticker: German | English  
BTC Promo Sticker Sets: German | English
1P7fvQGyNx2EwUD7zVfY8jvDFjfA5Sq59b
Biterfly

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 05:57:51 PM

1. 600 GH/s   power requirement (in house) i am confused. I have all 200mw outlets in the house except 2 (1. Friedge, 2. Washer dryer).

Huh Huh

The power supply is included - you should use 240V - 16A (max. 3840W) plugs for EACH full unit like the EU-Schuko (German) plug  here: http://www.adaptelec.com/images/plugs_outlets/sp2-socketfit.jpg
The EU Schuko will fit to the original included power cables too. It should not be a problem to get this plugs shipped worldwide if not local available & installed by an electrican.

I have 120v with 200w per outlet(will have to check there max capacity) what is 16A? and what do you mean by "max.3840w"?

i have lots of addaptors.

Should i get another outlet installed with 1500mw outlet? for this purpuse?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: