Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:21:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565004 times)
BTC NUM NUM

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:20:19 PM

Hi to all,
Despite I have been reading for technical info about miners from 2 years ago, I am newbie on the forum, only 1 post (as sad as this one that I am writing).

I do not like to argue stupidly with people, is that why I try avoiding to talk in forum too much.

I am affected for Bitmine lack of ethics, I placed my order in November 13, and I have been suffering (as others) all this process full of lies and time-waisters.

They offered in August to change with that shit of cloud mining contract (you know).

I suggested them that the compensation they were trying to offer was not filling the easy to calculate losses for their mistakes. Then I asked for an amount of TH/s that would fill this expected earnings (being optimistic). They counter offer less than the half of that amount. I have lost 3 months trying to negotiate with them. But is like always, like everything they do, they win I loose.

So, I respect if someone wants to say they are nice or not, I really doubt that if someone was fine with them would be loosing their time here, trying to explain with half of infos that they had success.

My point is that if you owe lots of money to your customers and you say that you can not pay it because they have no money...where came the money to buy some place in Island to build their "chicken farm"?  they told me, and I am quoting that guy at the phone that thinks he is funny called Keerim "Hey, look, we don't fabric money, we are not a bank..."  I assumed they were not a bank, so like others, I am the bank. I wasn't pretending they were a Bank, just that they would accomplish what they promised (at least once).

So in May they put me on 2nd week of October to get my refund after some arguing. Let's say that we all know that business sometimes, try to exhaust customers to survive and get their money, at least is my opinion.

I have contacted some lawyers, from there (too expensive for the process) and from my country, my lawyer advise was to wait until second week of October to see what happens in order to avoid making noise, cause I am peaceful guy and I do not like to make noise for nothing, but if I have to do it I will put everything on that.

I consider that they had too much opportunities to show their cards and make us think that they were just mental retarded, but at this point I can assume they voluntary do this. There is no hidden force that doesn't permit them to pay refunds.

I have been taking a look at some possibilities since May. I will try to make my best.

If you want to put a claim at interpol, just put a claim at your country first, interpol uses to act when there are claims from some countries...or that is what I think. And that is what I am going to do tomorrow.

What is important to me is that if I can't get my entirely refund, I prefer to invest my money against them, some told me that going to the court would made me loose money, that's ok, at least I will make them loose credibility......I am not going to surrender.

Hope everyone that is affected as me, will have a happy end to this process.

About what I read that customers are investors on Bitmine:
  • Lol
  • I got no more time for this

Well, I advise that I do not like to reply to everything is said or that quotes me or whatever, so do not expect me talking everyday, only when I have something to share with you...

Have a nice day.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goningtbp

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:23:24 AM

Has anyone tried to go to court or the police?
Recently you received an answer to E-mail?  They do not respond to me more than a month
Schinder75

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:15:30 AM

Has anyone tried to go to court or the police?
Recently you received an answer to E-mail?  They do not respond to me more than a month

I don't get any answer too. Thats there style of buisness. Funny is that I send them a request with another mail account wher I'm thinking of renting some clud GHS, I got an answer instant, no more to say ;-)

Bitmine denies my refund of shipping costs, they deny replacement of modules and they deny the replacement of a damaged PSU.

They are just a bunch of a**ho**es.
Alex27

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:29:40 PM

I thought i should try now again, what they could offer me in cloud mining. I got a mail back NEXT Day. So they only look at those mails. Nothing else to betray us more. Read it:

Dear Mr. XXX,

for your order #XXXX we offer you 5TH/s for 6 months in order to convert your amount into a cloud hashing contract, starting from the first week of november. Please note that a hosting fee amounting to 80$/TH/s each month will be applied, which is need to cover the running costs of the datacentre. Let us know if these terms interest you.

Best regards,

Bitmine AG, Bitmine.ch

So they want from me 80$ per Th. WTF they are nuts. 80*5*6=2400 $ again for nothing??

I made a filing at INTERPOL. YOU ALLE GUYS SHOULD DO THAT TOO. NOW
Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 07:55:42 PM

a hosting fee of 80$ per TH per month? What a fantastic offer! After 3 months of this 6 month contract, you won't even mine this 80$ per month. https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:17:59 AM

@BTC NUM NUM +1
@Alex27 +1

Bitmine send me an email long time ago about the cloudmining contract too and they wrote to me if I will want a refund I must wait until October.
If no USD or BTC will arrive in my accounts by the end of this month, I will go straight to the INTERPOL / Police and I will file a complain too.

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
segaklon

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:40:01 AM

Can anyone find a lawyer to represent them all to once and for all put these crooks in jail, the weight of the law must fall and with these scammers.

GIORGIO want my money back.
mvma

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:32:40 AM

Hi to all,
Despite I have been reading for technical info about miners from 2 years ago, I am newbie on the forum, only 1 post (as sad as this one that I am writing).

I do not like to argue stupidly with people, is that why I try avoiding to talk in forum too much.

I am affected for Bitmine lack of ethics, I placed my order in November 13, and I have been suffering (as others) all this process full of lies and time-waisters.

They offered in August to change with that shit of cloud mining contract (you know).

I suggested them that the compensation they were trying to offer was not filling the easy to calculate losses for their mistakes. Then I asked for an amount of TH/s that would fill this expected earnings (being optimistic). They counter offer less than the half of that amount. I have lost 3 months trying to negotiate with them. But is like always, like everything they do, they win I loose.

So, I respect if someone wants to say they are nice or not, I really doubt that if someone was fine with them would be loosing their time here, trying to explain with half of infos that they had success.

My point is that if you owe lots of money to your customers and you say that you can not pay it because they have no money...where came the money to buy some place in Island to build their "chicken farm"?  they told me, and I am quoting that guy at the phone that thinks he is funny called Keerim "Hey, look, we don't fabric money, we are not a bank..."  I assumed they were not a bank, so like others, I am the bank. I wasn't pretending they were a Bank, just that they would accomplish what they promised (at least once).

So in May they put me on 2nd week of October to get my refund after some arguing. Let's say that we all know that business sometimes, try to exhaust customers to survive and get their money, at least is my opinion.

I have contacted some lawyers, from there (too expensive for the process) and from my country, my lawyer advise was to wait until second week of October to see what happens in order to avoid making noise, cause I am peaceful guy and I do not like to make noise for nothing, but if I have to do it I will put everything on that.

I consider that they had too much opportunities to show their cards and make us think that they were just mental retarded, but at this point I can assume they voluntary do this. There is no hidden force that doesn't permit them to pay refunds.

I have been taking a look at some possibilities since May. I will try to make my best.

If you want to put a claim at interpol, just put a claim at your country first, interpol uses to act when there are claims from some countries...or that is what I think. And that is what I am going to do tomorrow.

What is important to me is that if I can't get my entirely refund, I prefer to invest my money against them, some told me that going to the court would made me loose money, that's ok, at least I will make them loose credibility......I am not going to surrender.

• Lol

Well, I advise that I do not like to reply to everything is said or that quotes me or whatever, so do not expect me talking everyday, only when I have something to share with you...

Have a nice day.

I all,

I want to share my experience.
I made a complaint through CYCO in
http://www.cybercrime.admin.ch/kobik/en/home.html
They responded as follows:

Dear Mr. yyyyy,

These last months, CYCO has received a significant number of claims regarding the website bitmine.ch owned by the company Bitmine AG. It seems that the company is experiencing troubles to delivering their customers’ orders and promises reimbursements. After some research, it appears that many other clients complained about the same problem in discussion forums over the Internet. CYCO has already reported this case to the police and public prosecutor of canton of Ticino.

In principle, under Swiss law, a delay in delivery does not necessarily constitute a criminal behavior of the seller. A purchase on the Internet creates primarily a contractual relationship (object against the sale price). If delivery is not made, the Swiss contract law gives buyers different ways to act. They can especially give the seller more time and if it still does not execute the delivery, they can cancel the contract. There is fraud (art. 146 of the Swiss criminal code), and thus a criminal behavior, when the seller has the view to securing an unlawful gain for himself or another willfully induces an erroneous belief in another person by false pretences and thus causes that person to act to the prejudice of his or another’s financial interests. In certain circumstances, courts require a prior verification of the real intention of the seller.

Therefore:

- in any case, you can act through the civil process, but most of the time it will need a lawyer due to the difficulties of the civil procedure (applicable law? Competent jurisdiction?);

- if the conditions of fraud are fulfilled according to Swiss law (art. 146 CP), you have the possibility to file a complaint to the public prosecutor of canton of Ticino (Ministero Pubblico, via Pretorio 16, 6900 Lugano). You will have to give all available information’s and clearly explain the case (name, address, facts, documents, etc.);

- You may have also the possibility to contact the competent authorities of your country to file a complaint in your country.

Resuming I think the best way is participate the case demonstrating that was a fraud and not a delay to:

- To your country authorities and interpol.
- And the most important, complaint to the public prosecutor of canton of Ticino (Ministero Pubblico, via Pretorio 16, 6900 Lugano).

We have to do that very well because Giorgio Massarotto is coming here reading and posting on the forum with another username and is well prepared to continue scammed us.

You guys do not give up or never will see your money back.
Madi

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:43:38 AM

Hi to all,

My point is that if you owe lots of money to your customers and you say that you can not pay it because they have no money...where came the money to buy some place in Island to build their "chicken farm"?  they told me, and I am quoting that guy at the phone that thinks he is funny called Keerim "Hey, look, we don't fabric money, we are not a bank..."  I assumed they were not a bank, so like others, I am the bank. I wasn't pretending they were a Bank, just that they would accomplish what they promised (at least once).

• Lol

Have a nice day.

I all,

I want to share my experience.
I made a complaint through CYCO in
http://www.cybercrime.admin.ch/kobik/en/home.html
They responded as follows:

Dear Mr. yyyyy,

These last months, CYCO has received a significant number of claims regarding the website bitmine.ch owned by the company Bitmine AG. It seems that the company is experiencing troubles to delivering their customers’ orders and promises reimbursements. After some research, it appears that many other clients complained about the same problem in discussion forums over the Internet. CYCO has already reported this case to the police and public prosecutor of canton of Ticino.

In principle, under Swiss law, a delay in delivery does not necessarily constitute a criminal behavior of the seller. A purchase on the Internet creates primarily a contractual relationship (object against the sale price). If delivery is not made, the Swiss contract law gives buyers different ways to act. They can especially give the seller more time and if it still does not execute the delivery, they can cancel the contract. There is fraud (art. 146 of the Swiss criminal code), and thus a criminal behavior, when the seller has the view to securing an unlawful gain for himself or another willfully induces an erroneous belief in another person by false pretences and thus causes that person to act to the prejudice of his or another’s financial interests. In certain circumstances, courts require a prior verification of the real intention of the seller.

Therefore:

- in any case, you can act through the civil process, but most of the time it will need a lawyer due to the difficulties of the civil procedure (applicable law? Competent jurisdiction?);

- if the conditions of fraud are fulfilled according to Swiss law (art. 146 CP), you have the possibility to file a complaint to the public prosecutor of canton of Ticino (Ministero Pubblico, via Pretorio 16, 6900 Lugano). You will have to give all available information’s and clearly explain the case (name, address, facts, documents, etc.);

- You may have also the possibility to contact the competent authorities of your country to file a complaint in your country.

Resuming I think the best way is participate the case demonstrating that was a fraud and not a delay to:

- To your country authorities and interpol.
- And the most important, complaint to the public prosecutor of canton of Ticino (Ministero Pubblico, via Pretorio 16, 6900 Lugano).

We have to do that very well because Giorgio Massarotto is coming here reading and posting on the forum with another username and is well prepared to continue scammed us.

You guys do not give up or never will see your money back.

Thank you for sharing , please keep us updated!!
peakpeng

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:44:16 AM

@BTC NUM NUM +1
@Alex27 +1

Bitmine send me an email long time ago about the cloudmining contract too and they wrote to me if I will want a refund I must wait until October.
If no USD or BTC will arrive in my accounts by the end of this month, I will go straight to the INTERPOL / Police and I will file a complain too.

+1
prachen

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:47:30 AM

I too am having serious difficulties with Bitmine CH.

Briefly, I previously had a 'hosted' contract with Bitmine CH (delivered late), running rigs with 1.5 Th/s at their facility in Switzerland. However, this was abruptly terminated after just 4 months when, it seems, the power company simply pulled the plug on their facility because they couldn't pay their power bill!

I had already started a cloud mining contract with them (also delivered very late), supposedly running 10 Th/s of hashing power, but so far there is no way that its performance corresponds to 10 Th/s. They made a vague offer of more hashing power on this contract to compensate me for my losses on the 'hosted' contract (purchase of rigs, premature closure of contract), but have not 'delivered' on this either, and simply refuse to answer any of my emails

I feel that a possible course of action would be for a bunch of us to show up on their doorstep, and maybe go and see the local public prosecutor in person, as well as talking to a local newspaper perhaps. An air ticket to Switzerland is a cheaper option than legal action!

Anyone interested should email me at:  edit.rfr@gmail.com

Mark     
trombel

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:05:36 PM

So basicly, they offering with maintence fee exchange money for refund for cloud, where will be all money exchange for cloud, where I will not receive nothing, becouse they will declude this fee from all mined BTC.

If somebody will want initialize some group court action, please tell me, I want be connected into this. Please send me PM.
jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:09:39 PM

So basicly, they offering with maintence fee exchange money for refund for cloud, where will be all money exchange for cloud, where I will not receive nothing, becouse they will declude this fee from all mined BTC.

If somebody will want initialize some group court action, please tell me, I want be connected into this. Please send me PM.

Unfortunately there is nothing such as group court action in Switzerland
Every person has to sue them personally and costs for lawyer and court can be expensive (what I have read here 1000-2000$)
trombel

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:52:11 PM

Unfortunately there is nothing such as group court action in Switzerland
Every person has to sue them personally and costs for lawyer and court can be expensive (what I have read here 1000-2000$)

But everbody will have same basis for legal action - so here can be some shared costs, or not? and this basis for legal action will be send to court separately.
tvskit
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 04:47:06 PM

Ask all deceived giorgiomassa  unsubscribe here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=113395

Kamikaze

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:08:27 AM

Bitmine is a scam. They never ship your order and don't expect a refund. I have a friend who is waiting since 6 months on the refund.

True, i also waiting my device from payment date : 29.09.2013 and refound from 02.04.2014.
simix07

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:05:50 AM

I paid 12 December 2013, no equipment, no refund made. Scam.
3DX4D

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 01:39:59 PM

RETURN OUR MONEY

You scamming lying pieces of shit

I also paid Dec 2013 and requested refund Apr or May 2014.  No rig, no refund, no cloud hashing (which I offered to accept the order value in cloud hashes).

What I do have from my consumer experience with BITMINE AG is a whole lot of lies, failed deadlines and ignored emails!  I wish I never heard of Bitcoins or found this forum this is no place for the average man yet to full of scammers still Sad

I only come to find out if anything is new with BITMINE i just wish to get my refund so I can leave you all to "kill or be killed" (that appears to be the motto around here isn't it) amongst yourselves.
brozinic

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:44:54 AM

WHAT'S HAPPENING BITMINE?? NO MORE ANSWERS?

I PAID MY ORDER ON NOV 2013! STILL NOTHING HERE... NOW THEY EVEN IGNORE EMAILS!

DO WE REALLY NEED TO SELL OUR ORDERS TO SOME REAL ASSHOLES?? DONT THINK YOU JUST CAN WALK OUT WITH ALL OUR CASH...
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:09:59 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2014, 02:45:16 PM by wttbs

BITMINE.CH needs money I guess  Grin

I, as many others, got fucked by Bitmine.ch. In june I received my compensation miner and I had to pay 1120 euro import tax  Shocked no way I said, contacted Bitmine.ch and they paid the import tax. So I received my compensation miner for free.

But... today I received an email from UPS with a request from Bitmine.ch if would the import tax anyway!  Shocked Grin Shocked Whooohhahahah, LOL. NO WAY you scammers, I already lost so much money because of your scam. So I answered to UPS that Bitmine.ch can stick their request in a place where the sun doesn't shine.

So people who have received a compensation miner in past, be aware of this kind of request, do not fall for it!

This is the mail (censored personal stuff) from UPS, written in Dutch, you can use google translate...
Code:
Geachte heer ********,

Namens UPS stuur ik u een verzoek door om importkosten over te nemen voor een zending van Zwitserland naar Nederland.  Deze importkosten zijn nu gefactureerd aan  een andere partij.

Het gaat om herfacturatie van de kosten naar uw account 8NL*****GE  P ********

Hieronder vindt u meer informatie over de zending:

Van:                                                                                                      Naar:

BITMINE AG                                                                                         P *********

CAMORINO                                                                                          ********                           

SWITZERLAND                                                                                     NETHERLANDS

Tracking nummer:          1ZAX6374D********

Datum zending:              13/06/2014 (import datum)

Kosten:                            +/- 1120 Euro (Importkosten) 

Omschrijving:                  Zie handelsfactuur

Wij zijn gevraagd contact met u op te nemen in verband met de mogelijke overname van de importkosten van bovenstaande zending.
De handelsfactuur ief stuur ik mee voor extra informatie.

Deze kosten zijn in eerste instantie belast aan de verzender, maar deze heeft ons gevraagd contact met u op te nemen om deze kosten alsnog te accepteren.

Kunt u hierbij bevestigen (indien het kan, in het Engels) of u de kosten voor deze zending zou willen accepteren of weigeren?
Mocht deze vraag niet voor u bestemd zijn wilt u deze dan doorsturen naar de juiste persoon?

Alvast bedankt voor uw antwoord en indien u nog vragen heeft, hoor ik graag van u.
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: