Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:49:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is trend Now?  (Read 1899 times)
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:57:26 PM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh
[/quoteWe can see that at the moment, bitcoin prices are showing signs of recovery significantly when continuously increasing prices in recent days. The rise in bitcoin prices has made the mayor more active over the past few days and this is the opportunity for us to trade. I think the trade at this time should buy fast and should not be kept for long.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:57:57 PM

What's more the trend now is the market price is down dramatically, for this trader is a golden opportunity to buy and save it until the price rises, can be said as a long-term investment.

I am holding Eth and Btc hoping that the market increase in the next time.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:58:47 PM

ETHEREUM CLASSIC IS TREND NOW AND STRATIS AND  LISK  but ETHEREUM CLASSIC IS THE MOST trend coin right now but price is not moving :/

Free palestine
HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:06:22 PM

Trend is to hold your Bitcoin and stay away from other shitcoins which are based on ERC20, since anyone can create such coins. Few of the ERC20 based coins are good too, but many scammers use this to collect money from investors and run away with the money. Also, if you are very new trader then keep away from altcoins for a while till Bitcoin is 13k+ or so. Currently, everyone is skeptical that Bitcoin can fall hard tanking all coins with it.

Hmm, the only thing now is that we should hold BTC right? Did you mean that, I was swinging BTC at 15k + so very scared
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:08:18 PM

There is no any universal formula to count optimal time for sell or buy. That's why the best way is just HODL and sell according to good news. But now the best choice is HODL.
HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:25:14 PM

It's true crypto market become more unpredictable but most evergreen trend is Buy & Forget. It's the best & Safest model for all the time.

But in reality, the real trend is buy high and sell low specially to those who have a weak heart. Cryptomarket is pretty cool and its trend for me is very bullish but newbies can't see that golden opportunity. Its hard to predict the market but if you are bullish on this kind of technology then you can surely make money out of good technology.

In order to be able to have a good psychic knowledge from this market, plus the ability to enter the trading market, obviously Trade is not for everyone.
HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:56:20 PM

Current investment trends are ICO projects. For me that is one of the most sustainable investments in the crypto market because you will buy the crypto at the lowest price and make sure it grows a lot when it comes to trading. I encourage you to invest in an ICO when you are trading and running a long project that is a way to support a sustainable development project.
Hahaha brother don’t wait for such time when people come to you and share their analysis that how the market is trending and what you should do. No, this is selfish world and everyone wants to get more than other without telling them. And if they find a good point, they started misguiding you till you are totally down. So be vigilant and work as per your needs and requirements.

This is a mixed blessing, do you mean that I need to study hard to avoid fomo from the advice of the bad guy?
MoneyCrafter

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:04:24 PM

Hodl for a long time is a trend now. Find a coin that has potential but only have a dollar or bellow of current price and buy it.
HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:05:08 PM

I guess the trend is "Airdrop and listed on exchange". I found many coins doing airdrop and when it listed on some exchange, the price grow fast and airdrop hunter have good profit.

I'm learning to make a profit from it because it's all Free.
BettingTips

Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:06:44 PM

Hodl for a long time is a trend now. Find a coin that has potential but only have a dollar or bellow of current price and buy it.
Saying is always much easier than doing Smiley. Hold a coins is not so difficult but to find out good coin to buy and hold is a big problem Smiley. Atm as I can see I feel that NEO and XLM are good coins to buy and hold for long term. Beside price of these coins are not so high so all investors has small or big capital also can invest in.

HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:26:19 PM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh

for now the trending seems bitcoin cash, because bitcoin cash has increased today and it seems like there is good info from bitcoin cash, not just bitcoin cash NXT and waves are experiencing a bit of price increase today.

Do you mean we need to store as many btc as its value will still increase?
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:57:46 PM

I'm seeing the current trend now as the start of 2018 come back.  Well watching the BTC which is slowly climbing back to its peak is a sign that we are on it already.  For now just hold and wait for it rich it's peak again.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:58:20 AM

Yeah currently people are more interested in buying crypto currencies rather than mining them. The trend is to invest on different crypto currency and hold them for a long term. When it is the right time, they cash out for their profit. People are also blindly investing on ICOs to get quick profit but fails most of the time.
yeah most people today prefer the instant thing to get the coins they want, one way is to buy in a exchange, I once asked my friend why did they prefer to buy a coin rather than to mine the coin? he replied that mining takes much time to earn a lot of coins and while you mining may be a opprtunity come like chance to sell coins at a high price it's been missed, so he prefers to buy
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:20:44 AM

Yeah currently people are more interested in buying crypto currencies rather than mining them. The trend is to invest on different crypto currency and hold them for a long term. When it is the right time, they cash out for their profit. People are also blindly investing on ICOs to get quick profit but fails most of the time.
yeah most people today prefer the instant thing to get the coins they want, one way is to buy in a exchange, I once asked my friend why did they prefer to buy a coin rather than to mine the coin? he replied that mining takes much time to earn a lot of coins and while you mining may be a opprtunity come like chance to sell coins at a high price it's been missed, so he prefers to buy

Bitcoin and other crypto will really make a comeback. Although the month of January alone saw crypto's suddenly down to more than 60%, just sad to see but it just part of the ecosystem and we all know how crypto market is very volatile.

But a couple of days ago, the air has suddenly changed. We are now seeing a lot of significant gains not only bitcoin but the rest of the altcoins.

So if we have patience and just hold on our coins, then you are very happy to see that we have been in a rally of sort. Its early to say that we are out of danger though, please remained vigilant and make better judgement whether to buy or sell.
jsrenthourse

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:10:52 AM

If you regularly observe the market can see the market in recent days are fluctuating a lot, bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly increasing in the past days. This is the opportunity for traders, we can trade when prices rise and take advantage of that to be profitable. The plan at the moment is to buy fast, sell fast and not keep long.
HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:39:00 PM

If you regularly observe the market can see the market in recent days are fluctuating a lot, bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly increasing in the past days. This is the opportunity for traders, we can trade when prices rise and take advantage of that to be profitable. The plan at the moment is to buy fast, sell fast and not keep long.

I would like to Hold Btc and Eth because its value will continue to increase in the future, it increases because of the trust and value it brings to the Cryptia World.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:03:53 PM

I can't see trend like you, just follow my strategy depend experience only. People who can see trend is brilliant person with high skill and will not comes up into group, forum or built blog to share his knowledge. Many people say I know what happen next with market but that is only prediction and most of it fail. So, I'll keep follow my strategy with out see trend, make me not stress and can enjoy the profit.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
favor222

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:09:32 PM

Now is etherum classic and lisk, in the close future will be deeponion. Thats only my sentence, thanks a lot.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:34:17 PM

if someone can answer your question and is sure I would suggest you to not believe. We say holding is trend but how can we know if the majority is holding . I have heard from so many big whales that they do trading not hold. Even Ltc owner sold his coins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:37:04 PM

Currently, the trend is undeniably down. I think we need to see a longer sideways phase and restart the entire accumulation on a larger scale before we can move up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: