Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:39:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is trend Now?  (Read 1899 times)
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:16:50 PM

Market Technic is now the time to change the trend, Wave 1,2,3,4,5 Completed  Currently A,B,C It's about to be, i men bullish, The system says so, But the problem is that the crypto market does not work technically, If technically working, the market will go up in the next 2 months

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh

Well, I can't say complicated. The truth of the matter is, so many market assets right now are not doing good, and so people are choosing to HOLD because it's the best way to avoid losses or to mitigate them. Doing business when the market and its assets are in a dire state would not do any person good because they can't get anything as a considerably good return for their investments. I mean that fact alone is a constant in any business, people's goals are always to get something of value in return for what they're doing. Doing business just to experience a loss is counter logic.

royale143

Merit: 36

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:00:28 PM

If I knew what was going to happen next, then I would be rich by now but unfortunately I don't have a crystal ball. Knowing that a big chunk of the population aka the Chinese are banned from crypto is one of the saddest events to hit crypto, but also knowing that many rich Chinese have dual nationality and have bought European and U.S/Canadian passports, still makes me feel they might still be involved in some way. The rich always get around the local laws much easier than poor folks so rich Chinese whales I am sure are still participating. I see some optimism n the markets though, we might be slowly getting back into a bull market next month.

I agree. That's what makes this market exciting and dangerous at the same time. The fact that it's so volatile and so unpredictable is what makes other people crave to want to try it, and at the same time, makes people feel that this market is just so dangerous to invest in. It's also the very same reason

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:15:35 PM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh

There should be no question in this move mate. I say that because it's know to you that the market is not doing good right now, generally speaking, and that includes all the market assets, coins and tokens alike. Therefore, if you won't hold, which is the smarter and best move available right now, your investments would just go down the drain because you would for sure only get a loss if you would try to sell now. It's easy to discern how the market is doing right now, all the people would have a common idea on what should be done right now, and therefore, that is a good indicator of the status of the market.

dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:31:24 PM

Current trend now is margin trading but HODL have been what we have been used to. Though we have been known the HODL trend for long. But doing day trading is actually difficult especially for newbies. So those entering newly to crypto HODL is for them.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:47:09 AM

Mostly people trading with free style, I mean they don't know anything but make a speculative action by buying coins randomly in hope to get some profit, if the situation are similar like that then it's indeed better to hold only your coin no matter it's bullish or bearish, it won't have any effect to us.
Yeah and that is simply because it waved the fear of so many people, investors and traders over the idea of regulation or putting a strong hold on cryptocurrency. I do not expect the market to start moving up fast immediately anyway, I expect that we would be in some period of consolidation with the market moving sideways for a while before we start thinking of the way up.

Current trend now is margin trading but HODL have been what we have been used to. Though we have been known the HODL trend for long. But doing day trading is actually difficult especially for newbies. So those entering newly to crypto HODL is for them.
Margin trading is a trend ? You mean what kind of trading is now a days popular among traders ? If it so, then holding is a trend since 2012/2013 with many bitcoiners regardless of where is the market is heading. Market trend is mixed right now but overall it is sustaining around $7000 levels.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Sweetyeds84

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:56:10 AM

I was involving also in daytrading and short term trading before but i found out that short term trading is not a good plan since usualy the tokens and platform start to encrease there price after a few months from ICO.
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:20:24 PM

The trend market now is consolidation and side away, and look the market like tired and need some rest. And need longer times to change to up trend, so to make profit in the current situation of market , day trading is best way by take profit in every trade about 5 to 10%.
Yes, you can tell that the market has gone sideways and that there are no signs of breaking or reversing. This is a time when investors are reluctant, cows and bears are fighting and still can not beat. Therefore, at this time, we only have candlelight and quick trade, should not be kept long because the market may continue to rush.
Simply! And that is because the market will definitely recover. I do not see how things will turn out without the market at least recovering at some point and a lot of people are just looking for the quick gains they want to get in the short term instead of waiting for that prime time in the future. Things are getting better and would get better. Anyone joining now is still an early adopter and if that is not enough to stay optimistic, I wonder what is then considered enough.

StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:47:52 PM

You may misunderstand, margin is not a trend, its just a type of trading. I think the trend will be "swap token to mainnet", because many ico are going to swap tokens soon in this year.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

The trend market now is consolidation and side away, and look the market like tired and need some rest. And need longer times to change to up trend, so to make profit in the current situation of market , day trading is best way by take profit in every trade about 5 to 10%.
Yes, you can tell that the market has gone sideways and that there are no signs of breaking or reversing. This is a time when investors are reluctant, cows and bears are fighting and still can not beat. Therefore, at this time, we only have candlelight and quick trade, should not be kept long because the market may continue to rush.
Simply! And that is because the market will definitely recover. I do not see how things will turn out without the market at least recovering at some point and a lot of people are just looking for the quick gains they want to get in the short term instead of waiting for that prime time in the future. Things are getting better and would get better. Anyone joining now is still an early adopter and if that is not enough to stay optimistic, I wonder what is then considered enough.

Well yeah we have to wait for some good days and we believe these good days are just here now. Need is to be confident and maintaining that trust content on our coin. Bitcoins are amazingly growing and for this time, although their prices are getting down but still it is just a matter of two or three days more hopefully. Then there will be a shoot out to moon regarding prices and everyone would be getting profits.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Dyah Nevi

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:23:35 AM

Yes, of course, the trend now is to hold the coin.
In the market, Cryptocurrency is currently down the value of the price, so it is a decision that needs to be taken is to hold altcoin.
Because by holding altcoin you will avoid the current losses, at least wait until the altcoin price goes up then you can sell it and make a profit.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:10:03 PM

Actually currently the market position is in a good trend and almost good coins are starting to boom and I think it is good time to buying the good coins for good profit,

xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:47:01 AM

You see that bitcoin prices in recent days are rising sharply and broke the milestone to be able to raise prices in the long run. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will be able to continue rising strongly and will touch $ 11000 level. So in short-term, bitcoin is in the uptrend and long term, bitcoin is still in the downward trend.

Ryanpogi

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:39:20 AM

Trending today is the new altcoinstalks, many have joined it and talked to many.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:58:05 AM

You need not to ask about the current trend if you are mindful of the current situation in the market. It is not new that prices would go up and down. Well prices are still low at the very moment compared to the previous high last December but the good news is, prices are recovering from the previous dip.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:48:22 AM

I think BTC is testing very strong resistance area around 9k. What will happen it is hard to tell but if BTC doesn't break out tomorrow or day after I think it will go down again otherwise it will enter into cloud and again it will be no trade zone by default. Also, it is very hard to believe that market could turn from super bearish to super bullish in couple of days.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:03:54 AM

Trends are currently holding their coins.
Why is it like that?
Because Cryptocurrency market is experiencing a continuous decline.
If direct coin users sell it then they will incur losses, then they hold their coins until the price of coins becomes up and stable.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:47:47 AM

Not just lending ICOs but also gambling ICO. I highly suggest that never ever put your money on those types of ICOs. I've seen many of them and they just lead to scam or getting abandoned after a few months of their ICO.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:59:46 AM

I think it is better for you to keep updated on the latest trends by subscribing to the cryptocurrency news portals such as Cointelegraph, CCN and other crypto-related media sources out there. As of now, the latest trend is that we are now experiencing a little bull run because the April tax deadline has already passed. As a result, it is expected that a bull run will commence and we are now on our way to recovery. However, we are still under the bearish market as Bitcoin still has more than 50% loss in market value as of today.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:23:12 AM

It is totally bullish trend now. Market is in green zone and will bring new good season in crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: