Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:51:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is trend Now?  (Read 1899 times)
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:18:40 PM

We can keep on speculating however recognizing what is the best for tomorrow is difficult to state, If we can just directs what can be the result from our venture then we can be a super rich individual in this field, yet nobody can state what tomorrow can bring us, we are simply living with our accepts and we are simply believing our nature, better to hang on in whatever you trust in and hold up till you see the great result of your prosperity.
Exactly, no one can know previously how will be tomorrow. In crypto market, what more, everything fluctuates currently and suddenly, even everything seems normal but always lead us to much surprise. Personally, I think that everyone should have their own way to do trading because it’s not really good for you if you follow the trend and habbit, it’s not yourself . To keep holding is a safe way but don’t just think holding forever, you’d better analyze the market currently and your own way to get big benefits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:04:53 AM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?
The current trend is solely dependend on the market news and nothing else, if there is  negative news, it will reflect in the market and that is what we are seeing for a very long time, it might not be a great market situation, but understanding the trend and evaluating things according to the trend is the best solution for these problems.
cahgantenx

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:49:44 AM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh
in the trading world of each user must have no idea what to sell. It makes their minds emotional because of the fluctuating bitcon movement and depends on news news in the media
zhpool

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:52:51 AM

It is not the new trend dude..holding is been recommended from the beginning and it still is and the best option rather than trading and investing in the ICO's but some experts one do it as well...but i myself keep away from investing in the ICO's

ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:42:15 AM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh

I think that this time being a trending not just one coin but many of the coins and tokens are also becoming trending and experiencing price increases, you better look at https://coinmarketcap.com/ to be more tau coin anything that has increased.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:42:40 AM

You are not an experienced trader then it is better to hold your coins instead of taking risks when the market is too much unstable with high uncertainty due to FUD spread by manipulators. Of course good traders always modify the strategies or habits as you say according to the market situation What will happen next, then you will be rich now but unfortunately you do not have a crystal ball. Knowing that a large proportion of China's alias population is prohibited from using cryptocurrancy is one of the saddest events to hit cryptocurrancy, but also know that many wealthy Chinese have dual citizenship.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:16:37 AM

all major cryptocurrency were in the Green Zone, And if the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market grows to one trillion, it will contribute to the popularity of digital assets in the long term.
People are slowly knowing about this market, specially with the investors from stocks , forex and golds.
They saw the potiental and the huge profits came from the cryptocurrency market and they gonna take over this market in the next 5 years soon.

For the early traders and for the early adopters it was always trending to hold the coins that they have earned/invested in the past and are holding just perfectly as there is a lots of profit.

What is another trending I might consider the trading tokens between the exchanges which is a risk too but there is no 100% true that you can get profit for sure.
yetiripper

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:26:42 AM

Usually those altcoins that coming new are lower than 1 satoshi, will give your profit in the following weeks even with slowly rising
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:36:49 AM

The trend is now keep on. Copper prices are slowly rising, but their prices are still low. You should keep or buy more coins and your wallet. If you sell the coin you are, I guarantee you will regret it in the future. I believe that the market will increase and the price of coin will increase more and more in the future.
chiko27

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 09:48:10 AM

I prefer to hold a coin to invest in different crypto currency and hold it for the long term.But we need to be wary of what is happening in the market today, to get a profitable investment in the world of crypto currency.
TRAID

Activity: 246
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 09:53:38 AM

I think the 2018 trend will be investing in lending coins such as nexo, celsius, ethlend etc. Especially when the next bull run begins...people will borrow fiat from these projects to buy more btc, while giving their existent coins as a collateral. It's a solid real use-case business model that more and more people will use.

TRAID - World's Best Crypto Traders are Waiting to Mentor You ‖  www.TRAID.tv
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:14:52 PM

Even though right now price of btc is still makes me confuse when comparing with last year ends, I think this is still good opportunity for me to collect as much btc as I can
The trend is stable and there is not perfect trend in the market these days because the demand and market is in equilibrium and this is the reason why market is stable. The price is stable between 8k dollar and 9k dollar and this is a good market to invest in it as the price is not so high and after investing in it the price have possibilities to go high and enrich the traders and investors.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:48:15 PM

For this year's market, I am still very optimistic. There are a lot of false news that cause people to panic and often cause the market to suddenly drop. At this time, if you are clear enough, you should choose to buy.

a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:39:18 PM

A very good Bitcoinner , Investor or Trader in this field is now very much aware that there a lot of ponzi schemes around which one must be very much careful about before investing in them. Fundamentally, most ICOs turns out to to be nothing but Scam at the end of the day, especially lending ones that are not financially stand from their coin initiation to either private or public offering.
The present price as at the moment of Bitcoin Value is  $8249.12. This trend has been very much stable over a month now. Those of us that had already acquired our BTC during the Dip are advised to continue hold in expectation of the soonest pump. But those that are just about to purchase theirs are in my own opinion advised to do so in small quantity and watch the trend before taking the next line of action.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

Trading is still best way to make money, if you have been lose from trading dont quit but learn it more, and what mistake that you made, and from that make new better strategy.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:19:17 PM

A very good Bitcoinner , Investor or Trader in this field is now very much aware that there a lot of ponzi schemes around which one must be very much careful about before investing in them. Fundamentally, most ICOs turns out to to be nothing but Scam at the end of the day, especially lending ones that are not financially stand from their coin initiation to either private or public offering.
The present price as at the moment of Bitcoin Value is  $8249.12. This trend has been very much stable over a month now. Those of us that had already acquired our BTC during the Dip are advised to continue hold in expectation of the soonest pump. But those that are just about to purchase theirs are in my own opinion advised to do so in small quantity and watch the trend before taking the next line of action.
At this moment, the trend is not yet over in which the market price is sharply regulates and the movement is so dip .And now we're stuck to hodl our coin so that we're able to avoid the losses of coin. But in this matter,I think in a couple of months prices will rapidly increases at certain time. So ,tightly hold our coin until it will pumps higher.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:02:14 PM

You can clearly see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly increasing and adjusting very strongly, but in my opinion this is only a correction in the long term and in the long run, bitocin prices are still in the bear market. So I think that you do not invest in long-term bitocin this time will be very dangerous and risk will be very high.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:25:39 PM

Trading is still best way to make money, if you have been lose from trading dont quit but learn it more, and what mistake that you made, and from that make new better strategy.

Yes my choice is also trading because it is very good to make some monthly income but don't depends your income with trading because crypto currency is nor a stable earning method.
cahgantenx

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:01:15 AM

I think of the many people who hold their potential coins holding more of the coins in order to get a very high profit walaupin it takes months with a long term system
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:18:24 AM

Yes my choice is also trading because it is very good to make some monthly income but don't depends your income with trading because crypto currency is nor a stable earning method.

Well many people think it's simple as that but trading can be pretty brutal especially for those that think it's a way for quick profit. Even if you know how things work, the market is a different animal entirely. It shifts without warning and that can be difficult.for day traders. I'd prefer to simply hold my coins and look for long term

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: