Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:41:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is trend Now?  (Read 1899 times)
parthgajjar

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:52:40 PM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh
You can see that yesterday bitcoin prices are in an uptrend but after touching the $ 10400 level the bitcoin broke the trend and dropped extremely strongly to $ 9600. We can see that the current bitcoin price has fallen to $ 9,400, which suggests that the bitcoin price is in a downtrend and it is estimated that the bitcoin price will hit $ 8700 in the coming hours. .
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:15:22 PM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh
You can see that bitcoin prices have fallen sharply over the past few days, indicating that bitcoin prices are in a downtrend and will continue to fall as it is hard to break the trend. Therefore, this is a chance for you to buy bitcoin at a very low price. We all know bitcoin has reached the $ 19800 mark and the present moment is only $ 9300.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:35:40 PM

In my own it is better to hold because their is a reason to save and forecast some trading habits. Aside from that in holding their is a possibility that your money will double it up that depends on the price of bitcoin that goes up. The other trend is bounty campaign, in which you can earn from it too. For me both are in trend and it is successful if you will do and go on for the process and rules.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Trustier

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:00:42 PM

Nice rebound today. Weekends always seem to negatively impact altcoin prices, with a rebound on Monday, but this one is promising.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:31:03 PM

People are also blindly investing on ICOs to get quick profit but fails most of the time.
I don't agree with your opinion, investing in ICOs can bring much profitable if you have knowledge, the losers during investing in ICOs because they did not know "How to choose good ICOs" before, My friends earned a lot of money by investing in ICOs. Example: if you bought ICON during ICO at 2,500 ICX per 1ETH then now you earn profitable 10x. Same GVT, NEO also bring much profitable for investors. In 2018, ICOs is still the best way to earn profit for investors.
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

The trends now/later?
Nobody will now. That's why trading need speculation and monitoring daily. If you have deciding doing trading crypto coins you need to set when the right time to buying and time to selling even it's only gain small profit.
HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:41:46 PM

I believe that at the moment the trend of 2018 will be commercial, we can see that in 2017 are MLM projects, lending. By the beginning of 2018, lending projects had collapsed, most notably the BCC lending monument collapsing. So I think the trend of 2018 will be commercial, there are a lot of people involved in commercial classes.

Trade is a trend that has been around for a long time, and it's really good for people who have a lot of experience and hard work to learn. But there are also many components that take advantage of it and rogue courses, expecting the Newbie to be cautious.
wenxop

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:06:37 PM

the best thing is that you keep hold of the currency you have and if you are going to invest in some good analysis, both technical and fundamental, do not let yourself be carried away by advice from people who pretend to be experts, since you could fall into places that make you lose money, and for me the best thing is to keep in time to do daily trading
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:53:15 PM

Trend is to hold what you have and to accumulate more when ever and how
ever you can. This trend is started long time ago and still lasting. There are so many
topics with headline that starts "Am I later?" It is not late to join and start buying
or earning crypto- currencies.
   Trend last and its actual now, but for how long?  I think this will be the trend in next
5 years, maybe less. In this time we need to try to accumulate as much as we can, more
wait it will be more expensive and hard to to get to some crypto-currencies.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:30:08 PM

Holding coin is not only trend at the moment, it's already a hot trend right at the start when Bitcoin, the first cryptocurrency in this world was created Smiley. I also agree that everyone should stay away from ponzi, lending, HYIP, all these kind of investing are scam. But I think this year trend is investing in ICO project, 2018 is the era of ICO Smiley

carter937

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:54:00 PM

I believe that nowadays we should study business, there are many students present on the market, so the school becomes more difficult to predict and more complex. We can see that the holder in the past year also gained a lot of profits continuously won. So I think we should balance our trade and make it last longer.
vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:04:43 AM

We can see that bitcoin prices are growing strongly over the last few days and peaked yesterday when it hit $ 10000 and now stands at $ 10400. So I think the current time we should trade bitcoin, according to my calculations, bitcoin prices may continue to rise and exceed $ 11000 level today.
timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:44:50 AM

It seems that many of your are currently HODLING your positions. I just want to share some charts of bitcoin price.

As you can see on the chart. We are still sitting at the BEARISH TREND.

If Bitcoin broke the upperline, There is a higher chance that it will rally and reach 13,500 again. If not, then expect a re visit at 6000 price levels.

If  your are a long term HODL person. it is much better to wait for breakouts before buying bitcoin again.

On the other hand, if you bought bitcoin last two weeks when the price are sitting at around 6500 - 7500. Its about time to sell some of your positions. This is just my opinion not recommendation. good luck.

hook15

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:53:48 AM

for me, many trend right now and many bounty are waiting..just grab and do some research.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:05:33 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 04:46:41 AM by clarkt

Lending based coin or ICO is the new trend.  I bet if any ICO or coin can successfully lend fund on a continuous basis without going insolvent.  It is not practicable to use investor fund to create debt business that are not secure by anything.

susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:40:47 AM

yes you are right now better avoid lending-based ICO because it is too complicated and should choose a clear and transparent ICO that means we can see the team and how the coin works.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:23:35 AM

I think it goes both ways.

If you are the lender, you may want to increase interest rates because of the ICO's pricing that is very much volatile. Sometimes when it is time to collect, the value of Bitcoin has decreased substantially as compared to its price when you have lent the same. Hence, increasing interest rates is one sure way you get return of investment + return on investment.

On the other hand, if you are the borrower, the risk is all yours to take because when prices soar after your have borrowed, you would have to pay the same amount you borrowed regardless of how substantial the increase is. Perhaps, you can ask to craft your contract in such a way as to determine for yourselves what is just in all circumstances. This way, you can somehow be ensured that although the nature of loan requires the assumption of risks, at least you are able to control a certain cap/max.
Zsywt1024

Activity: 286
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:57:53 AM

Wall Street think it is V-shaped bottom
I see it on some analytic websites, but in the end I still have to judge
Buying and selling must rely on their own judgment, reading news and regulatory policies have proved effective
parweshparva@gmail.com

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:13:16 AM

After the recent crash in January, most of the coins have partially recovered and it would take some time to reach where the prices were. No one can predict, which way the prices would go. Prices of cryptocurrencies are almost static for last few weeks and have not changed much.

So, the best option is to hold at the moment and hope for the prices to start going onward.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:51:46 PM

the best thing is that you keep hold of the currency you have and if you are going to invest in some good analysis, both technical and fundamental, do not let yourself be carried away by advice from people who pretend to be experts, since you could fall into places that make you lose money, and for me the best thing is to keep in time to do daily trading

Many people do not want to take the time to think about that, they want to obtain fast results and want everything handed out to them this is why they look for advice about which coin to buy but this is a terrible mistake since you can lose your money and while I can accept the possibility of losing my money I will hate it lose it because I followed someone else advice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: