Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:59:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is trend Now?  (Read 1899 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:34:45 PM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh

What current trend? This has been a old adage here in the community. Hold dearly for long term. That's how bitcoin made a lot of millionaires here. Trading habits? you mean day trading? for beginners its gonna been a pain, but the main thing is how to learn from your mistakes and moved forward. As for ICO, 90% of them are scams, I'm sure that the community is already aware of the current situations and they are very careful investing. Personally, I already stay away from ICO, I'm not been scammed or what, but I don't want to take the risk to lose my hard earn crypto. Long Term HODL for the win.
I would not mind investing in an ico, but the ico market is so full of scams that it is simply impossible to distinguish good projects from the scams and the amount of effort needed is simply too much, and when we take into account how effective holding is compared to other forms of making money then it is not really a surprise to see why holding is held in such high esteem in the forum.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:49:11 PM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh

I don't beleive that traders are alway traders i know is difficult to get profits in trading nowadays because of dump, the traders always thinking many ways how to earn profit maybe have verybig risk.
Holding of coins are normal for the long term investment many bitcoiner are do this possible profits for the future.
Market trends are really hard to predict, and also hard to keep. I mean traders and sellers of bitcoin will not always stay as them. With the current status of coins, chances are the users will adjust on what kind of strategy to use so that they will cope with what is happening in bitcoin. I guess the best way is to just hold your coins.
Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:08:20 AM

What current trend? This has been a old adage here in the community. Hold dearly for long term. That's how bitcoin made a lot of millionaires here. Trading habits? you mean day trading? for beginners its gonna been a pain, but the main thing is how to learn from your mistakes and moved forward. As for ICO, 90% of them are scams, I'm sure that the community is already aware of the current situations and they are very careful investing. Personally, I already stay away from ICO, I'm not been scammed or what, but I don't want to take the risk to lose my hard earn crypto. Long Term HODL for the win.

If we can check whether the ico project or not so why we need to stop joining ico.
Every people has worry because they earn hard money and dont want to lose it. But anybody know that ico project can give us really huge amount of income. So its normal by high risk high return so our job now just check prevent scam happen.
wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:51:52 AM

In my opinion, Trade is still a fertile land for people with experience in the Crytopia market. You are the one who has the judgment, technical analysis and information filtering, and you win in the field. this is possible.

So how if the people dont know how to trade then the fertile will not longer anymore.
The trend now to learn about crypto like blockchain and all about crypto. The characteristic of crypto and how we can make money from crypto. After that we can earn money from it.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:04:53 AM

ICO's lending hype began to degrade the reputation of cryptocurrency and I'm also surprised why anyone follows it and promotes it why? I think the trend now is correction so be careful for traders with a high correction possibility.

sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:27:27 AM

what is the down trend of all coins is time to buy and hold with a long time? for pozi and ICO I do not want to try it again, I often experience losses to invest in ICO, so what trend do you mean, in order to benefit the next few months or years?

Perhaps your advice is to hold the valuable coins? Thanks for that, I will remember this, and about Ponzi, Hyip and ICO, I lost a lot.

Of course anybody will suggest you to hold valuable coin like etherium or other altcoin which has high potential.
Ico also good if you can filter which one is good or not so try to check the detail about the project.
rajkr

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:28:13 AM

I am of the opinion that current trends is of consolidation phase. But overall it is uptrend . So after few days consolidation phase, it will take a hike to touch its all time high.So be positive and hold your assets patiently for good returns.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

You thus makes sense. The trend now is unstable and can cause you loss. If you you are wise enough you need to be cautious and stay away from unsure investment.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Makrochain

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:53:05 PM

We can see that with a market that is constantly changing and so unpredictable now, we should not trade. Bitcoin prices in the past few days are very difficult to predict when continuously being affected by the bad news continuously. At present, bitcoin prices are falling and are at $ 9800 and there is no sign of increasing. I think that at this point we should wait for good prices to buy and keep waiting for bitcoin to rise rather than trade this time.
lil_jb

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

My chart has bitcoin going to 8k before the trend reversing upward . If it falls beyond 7.5k all bets are off , and the market will follow.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:07:02 PM

The latest trend that I am involved with is investing in ICO projects and especially the projects that run Masternode. Masternode helps to confirm the support of the community for the crypto coin, which is a very good factor for investors to decide to participate in that project. These are new trends that I think will be very developed this year.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:23:04 PM

The latest trend that I am involved with is investing in ICO projects and especially the projects that run Masternode. Masternode helps to confirm the support of the community for the crypto coin, which is a very good factor for investors to decide to participate in that project. These are new trends that I think will be very developed this year.

For the price trend, I can say that bitcoin will undergo another downwards trend, it seems. Let's try to understand what is coming next. Probably another wave that will bring it to $7k levels.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:03:55 PM

For the price trend, I can say that bitcoin will undergo another downwards trend, it seems. Let's try to understand what is coming next. Probably another wave that will bring it to $7k levels.

I am confusing how to predict this price. when it crossed $11k I thought it will not come under $10k but now looks like your prediction is going to right we may see one more big drop in BTC price in coming days so we will get one more chance to buy BTC for less price.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:14:52 PM

If I knew what was going to happen next, then I would be rich by now but unfortunately I don't have a crystal ball. Knowing that a big chunk of the population aka the Chinese are banned from crypto is one of the saddest events to hit crypto, but also knowing that many rich Chinese have dual nationality and have bought European and U.S/Canadian passports, still makes me feel they might still be involved in some way. The rich always get around the local laws much easier than poor folks so rich Chinese whales I am sure are still participating. I see some optimism n the markets though, we might be slowly getting back into a bull market next month.

China has very big population and many of them are interesting in cryptocurrency nowdays.
Knowing the big population country like china is really disappointing but its not the saddest moment in crypto.
When china ban crypto, bitcoin went lower and back up to hit and break all time high till more than $19k last year.
But now, not big news but the price of all crypto was very low and lower than when china ban bitcoin.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

I can't see trend like you, just follow my strategy depend experience only. People who can see trend is brilliant person with high skill and will not comes up into group, forum or built blog to share his knowledge. Many people say I know what happen next with market but that is only prediction and most of it fail. So, I'll keep follow my strategy with out see trend, make me not stress and can enjoy the profit.
The greatest benefit of having your own strategy is you can stick to it more easily, those which invested by a rumor or the advice of someone else will always have doubts even if the advice was any good, if the price of the coin you bought goes down then even more doubts will begin to haunt you, this should be something to remember create your own strategy even if it is not more complicated than to buy the dips and hold.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:36:57 PM

I just trust bitcoin, you belive in it thats why you start to invest in it. So all we need to do is hold.
Even though its price is now droping, always dont think that it is the end just think it a start, start to buy again since its price is low and then wait, be patient because big profit is on its way to us.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:45:01 PM

None can predict the future. Yet, it can be assumed that now it is  high time for holding as well as averaging the currently hold currencies. At present price of the crypo currencies are a little bit low. Therefore, we can invest now in this market instead of trading.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:56:55 PM

I really don't know what's the trend because after the fuds bitcoin received from different perspectives, it made the market stabilize. But right now I believe that it is pretty bearish. The market is pretty bearish as of now. Sadly. 
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:27:20 PM

None can predict the future. Yet, it can be assumed that now it is  high time for holding as well as averaging the currently hold currencies. At present price of the crypo currencies are a little bit low. Therefore, we can invest now in this market instead of trading.

Well there are stil certain coins that are worth trading. Etc for example moved quite well and is still moving quite well right now probably until march with some good dips also happening. Small profits should be taken advantage of is times like these.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:49:42 PM

I really don't know what's the trend because after the fuds bitcoin received from different perspectives, it made the market stabilize. But right now I believe that it is pretty bearish. The market is pretty bearish as of now. Sadly. 
Take this as another opportunities, the market seems to be fallen again and the value of most alts are very cheap, time to buy those coins together with bitcoin, if you will aimed for long term then it will bring great outcome, as traders believes that the bullish market will show up again and the market will
start being bullish and the value will rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: