Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:12:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is trend Now?  (Read 1899 times)
pissyas

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:22:34 PM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh
You can see that today bitcoin and altcoin prices have started to rebound extremely strongly and are still on the rise as the G20 summit comes in and passes many important decisions. It concerns the development of bitcoin as well as the crypto market. However, if the technical analysis, bitcoin prices have not escaped the down trend can continue to reduce prices in the coming days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:41:23 AM

Trading is still best way to make money, if you have been lose from trading dont quit but learn it more, and what mistake that you made, and from that make new better strategy. Experience is best teacher ever.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:45:24 AM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh
You can see that today bitcoin and altcoin prices have started to rebound extremely strongly and are still on the rise as the G20 summit comes in and passes many important decisions. It concerns the development of bitcoin as well as the crypto market. However, if the technical analysis, bitcoin prices have not escaped the down trend can continue to reduce prices in the coming days.

G20 will bring a lot of positive news to the market. We have been in this bearish trend, we need something to kick start the bullish trend and I think that G20 thing is what we all been waiting for.

Right now the price is going upwards, from lows of $75xx to $85xx. Glad to see that in the last 2 days, it seems that the price is increasing as day passes. Let's see how it goes at the end of the work and hope that at least $9K could be hit.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:51:12 AM

You can see that the market in the first three months of 2018 is plummeting, and the market is seriously falling. The prices of bitcoin and altcoin are continuously decreasing and are still in the process of correction, the market is going down and in the downward trend. We can see that the G20 meeting has pushed the market up, but I think that by the end of April, the market will be able to recover and reverse the trend.
edir_ruvall

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:45:08 AM

At this moment we have a consistent growth of crypto market against a background of good news from G20 summit. But it's impossible to predict how long will it last.
HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:28:45 PM

In my opinion we are still in an upward trend and the correction is likely already coming to an end, although one can not rule out another campaign to touch the bottoms.

Hopefully, in the beginning of 2018, too many hurricanes and the consequence of that will be the red market, making the fortune of many people unhappy.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:36:21 PM

In my opinion we are still in an upward trend and the correction is likely already coming to an end, although one can not rule out another campaign to touch the bottoms.

Hopefully, in the beginning of 2018, too many hurricanes and the consequence of that will be the red market, making the fortune of many people unhappy.
New people are already unhappy with the state of things today. Just look at what is happening to the market today, a complete decline. In many coins, the loss is more than 50%.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:17:15 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 02:47:42 AM by Ayush rana

As per the current situation now the current situation in blockchain technology is that you should start holding your coins as now the price is very fluctuating and is very difficult to choose whether to invest or sell coins. so the safest way is to hold your coins for future.

parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:35:28 PM

The trend market now is consolidation and side away, and look the market like tired and need some rest. And need longer times to change to up trend, so to make profit in the current situation of market , day trading is best way by take profit in every trade about 5 to 10%.
Yes, you can tell that the market has gone sideways and that there are no signs of breaking or reversing. This is a time when investors are reluctant, cows and bears are fighting and still can not beat. Therefore, at this time, we only have candlelight and quick trade, should not be kept long because the market may continue to rush.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:37:29 PM

Lol. Holding is never a good way to do with your money. You need to know that some coins are not potential and holding only makes balance become smaller and smaller and smaller. Try to be smart and adapt to what people are doing around. Trading is always the best thing to with your money because it give you a chance to become flexible in making money with coins
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:54:32 PM

We can see that the G20 summit has made the price of bitcoin and altcoin recover strongly. But my analysis is that despite the sharp increase in bitcoin prices, it has not broken the trend and is still in the sideways. So you invest in this time will be extremely dangerous, the risk will be very high and you can lose.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:07:43 AM

At this moment we have a consistent growth of crypto market against a background of good news from G20 summit. But it's impossible to predict how long will it last.
Yes this is not predictable. Like prices of bitcoins, you can never predict or guess till when these big opportunities for bitcoins will last. Such incredible options should be coming continuously so that bitcoins would be carrying a good name in front of public.

We must want bitcoins to be promoted and this will only be possible by such positive news that adds up in the dignity of coins.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:17:22 AM

The trend of living today is to make a lot of money. And there are various ways to make money. The current trend is that many people buy digital coins to get rich. They use their cash to buy some valuable coins and when they are up they make a profit. Electronic currency is growing and is located in the market.

Exactly, most of the people are showing interest towards this digital currency in order to make money. In digital currency, we always need the little bit of patience because cryptocurrency is a highly volatile market and seems to be high income but we need to be very careful when dealing with this market.
HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:09:54 PM

The most sustainable investment trend in the cryptocurrency market is the ICO investment. It is a form of calling for new projects and investors are joining from the start with the lowest starting price. The vast majority of ICO projects after successfully selling tokens to commercial sites have grown exponentially. That is a very good investment trend today.

But there are a lot of scams around the ICO, so be careful.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:53:15 PM

You can see that the market at the moment is constantly changing and extremely difficult to predict, bitcoin prices during the past three months has been continuously reduced and recently recovered slightly. Although bitcoin has rebounded slightly, it can be seen that the market is still falling in line with the annual cycle and there are no signs of recovery. Therefore, the current trend is bearish.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:50:16 PM

You can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are showing signs of recovery after the G20 summit. But it can be seen that strength is not strong and can be reduced at any time. According to my technical analysis, the annual price of bitcoin in this period is in the cycle of decline and will be very large can rise again.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:55:39 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 12:06:54 AM by rodel caling

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh

lately have a terrible price value in all altcoins including bitcoin difficult to trade, trend is people very time the price dump in the market are have an reactions, the other give an positive reaction and other give negative reaction because panicking about the price goes continue to dip in the market,
also holding is trending for the discussion how to avoid lose during the price down.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:52:30 AM

You can see that the market at the moment is constantly changing and extremely difficult to predict, bitcoin prices during the past three months has been continuously reduced and recently recovered slightly. Although bitcoin has rebounded slightly, it can be seen that the market is still falling in line with the annual cycle and there are no signs of recovery. Therefore, the current trend is bearish. Lately have a terrible price value in all altcoins including bitcoin difficult to trade, trend is people very time the price dump in the market are have an reactions, the other give an positive reaction and other give negative reaction because panicking about the price goes continue to dip in the market,
also holding is trending for the discussion how to avoid lose during the price down.
With the Bitcoin price right now, I think it is hard to know which Altcoins and crypto that is good to invest. I personally do not so sure about those new Altcoins that pop up in the market. But if you want to invest in Altcoins, there are some people who suggest to invest in those new Altcoins that appear in the market. Usually those Altcoins with the price lower than 1 satoshi, will give you profit in the following weeks. Me personally will choose to invest in some of the best crypto in the market, that is Bitcoin and Ethereum. Even though right now the price of Bitcoin is still makes me confuse, but I think this is good opportunity for me to collect Bitcoin as much as I can.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:30:09 AM

Quite hard to trade right now market is down most solid coins are down but if you have still some money to invest i suggest to buy now and hold  i want to share this nws regarding bitcoin analysis that may close to 30k$ this 2018. https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/935458/Bitcoin-price-USD-value-buy-today-stock-cryptocurrency-Mark-Carney

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:48:00 PM

New people are already unhappy with the state of things today. Just look at what is happening to the market today, a complete decline. In many coins, the loss is more than 50%.
Maybe the new people should start asking themselves how long it took for bitcoin to get from less than a dollar to this particular price and maybe, just maybe, they will learn how to be patient and know that it is not every time market will just keep rising.

I feel a lot of people are really missing the point, and what we have now are just people who are so greedy which is what is generally affecting the market. I know it is not easy when you see the value of your holding dropping, but those who are saying HODL, are not fools. It is from experience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: