Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is trend Now?  (Read 1899 times)
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:54:05 PM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh
Well, actually the matket is so fown that was the trend we almost lose 80% of our profit basically we experienced lose by now. And we can't do about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:55:19 PM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh

yes it's important to avoid ponzi schemes, anyone promising you high yield investments just for holding your coins, well that doesn't sound right, it's virtually impossible

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:58:49 PM

yes it's important to avoid ponzi schemes, anyone promising you high yield investments just for holding your coins, well that doesn't sound right, it's virtually impossible
The easiest way to avoid getting caught into any kind of trap or spam is to choose those crypto coins that have actually made people rich. There is no need to try new ones. Old is gold. Investing in bitcoin or any potential altcoin will never disappoint the holder. Eric became millionaire with the help of bitcoin. Anyone can. All that is required to achieve this is buying the coin at low price and holding it for long.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:22:36 PM

The trend now is bitcoin will difficult to survive. I don't know the reason but people are worried about the price of bitcoin falling. Because many bitcoiners have loses now because of the price. But if bitcoin will recover and continue to rise up, everybody is going to earn a big profit.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:27:49 PM

The easiest way to avoid getting caught into any kind of trap or spam is to choose those crypto coins that have actually made people rich. There is no need to try new ones. Old is gold. Investing in bitcoin or any potential altcoin will never disappoint the holder. Eric became millionaire with the help of bitcoin. Anyone can. All that is required to achieve this is buying the coin at low price and holding it for long.
I think it is important to get study about coin where we are interest, after getting satisfaction we should try to invest money in that coin. Because a lot of coins are there which are scam and their main aim is to take your money. We need to be very much careful because it is almost impossible to recover your money once you become scam the scammer take away your money.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:17:09 AM

The trend now is bitcoin will difficult to survive. I don't know the reason but people are worried about the price of bitcoin falling. Because many bitcoiners have loses now because of the price. But if bitcoin will recover and continue to rise up, everybody is going to earn a big profit.

What the do mean difficult to survived? Again, even though that the price is going up and down doesn't mean that we are almost dying. That's the nature of bitcoin. The worries of most of us came from the peak of December. We all hope that the price go really go as high as $20K-$50K, but what happens? If suddenly crashes together will our hopes.

However, all of us should remember how bitcoin has started, it came from nothing and every year its gaining ground, we might be in difficult times today, but I'm pretty confident that it will bounce back and we can say at the end that it's good that we stick with it and didn't panic and sold everything during the crisis.
HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:43:55 PM

There is no new trend right now. It is always about trading and holding coins. Crypto market don't change easily. It will always just like the old time uncertain prices and changes every minute or two. The only new for me are the upcoming ICO's, airdrops and free faucets.

Okay, I know what you mean, now is the time where we can hold good coins, earn more from Airdrop, and ultimately invest in potential ICOs, exactly what you want to convey.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:16:50 PM

I found that after the G20 summit meeting took place, the price of bitcoin and altcoin has shown signs of recovery lightly, but to the present time bitcoin prices have continued to decline. You can easily recognize in the past month the price of bitcoin is moving and moving in a very small amplitude, so the current price of bitcoin has not followed the specific trend will increase or decrease, extremely r. You should have a detailed and detailed trading plan before investing to minimize risk.

dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:06:20 PM

I don't know, The overall trend of BTC is positive but after the correction trends seem to be sideways. Bitcoin is moving within a price window between 7.5K to 10K. After studying the charts I observed that BTC price seems to be moving sideways for a couple of months. Let's hope it does not make any new low now else problem will be huge.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:41:05 PM

In the first 3 months of 2018, the price of BTC dropped sharply, not exceeding the $ 10,000 mark. I think the market is still bleak in the future, BTC prices continue to fall. Countries are imposing rules into BTC. I do not think that BTC will go up so much at the end of the year as many predicted. BTC takes another year to reach the $ 15,000 mark and thrive.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:50:55 PM

Quite hard to trade right now market is down most solid coins are down but if you have still some money to invest i suggest to buy now and hold  i want to share this nws regarding bitcoin analysis that may close to 30k$ this 2018.
I would say this is the best opportunity to invest in this market, if you are having plans to invest into something ,this is the best time when the markets are down and not when the market is riding a bull run, the market trend is obvious as it is trading on a range for some time and expect that to carry of for some more time. It is good to see analysis about bitcoin but most of the times it will react beyond those analysis. Cheesy
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:54:47 AM

What you just said is already an old thing here. And for the trading part, there is nothing wrong with trading daily, all you have to do is try to learn from the mistakes you make so you become perfect. But if trade for a long time without profit and all you get is loss, then I will suggest that you call it a quit and find something else to do than wasting your money where you don’t belong. Maybe you can stick to the old style which is Hodl.
jimbo77

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:14:30 AM

It is exceptionally onerous to understand the subsequent sector trend, I don’t trust that merchants area unit faithfully traders .I need you to examine and see most data. That show bitcoin created a substantial live of tycoons here. however I don’t have to be compelled to leave on a limb to lose my onerous and crypto. i'll be bit by bit obtaining yet again into a customer showcase one month from currently.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

Lol. Holding is never a good way to do with your money. You need to know that some coins are not potential and holding only makes balance become smaller and smaller and smaller. Try to be smart and adapt to what people are doing around. Trading is always the best thing to with your money because it give you a chance to become flexible in making money with coins
Well, we can say for someone who understands a little bit how to trade or see a lot of greed in the market and decided to take an advantage of that.

Also, if you want to be smart, it is best you gain knowledge if you really want to thread that path and not follow what people are doing. For those who can trade, it is way better than holding as you can use the opportunity to even increase your holding, but you will be doing the opposite without knowledge.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

For what is trending now was online trading or they call bitcoin/crypto trading. Because this is very popular in the entire world also content of different social media type and broadcasting news in different country. Not only that ponzi scheme also was spread out in socials media to scam other's and they used bitcoin as front only only. 
HuyOcCho1999 (OP)

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:10:25 PM

I think GTO is the new trend coin right now but there are many trends ICO.

Can you tell us more about this trend? What is a GTO?
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:43:53 AM

You can clearly see that bitcoin and altcoin prices are falling continuously, market capitalization is also lower and there are no signs of increasing. This shows that the market is in crisis and that investors have started withdrawing capital and switching to other investment channels. The market is bearish and will continue until the end of 2018.
arvindjais1234

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:29:43 PM

Though I am a newbie but for few days I have been searching in various cryptos and about ICOs and found some legal sites that contain complete trendy information which might be useful in all respect. These sites cryptocoinjudge.com & icotokennews.com is containing all the latest upcoming ICOs, present ICOs and lot more and another one is having a number of useful coins in a different niche which is trendy nowadays.
Hope you will get your answer. Do share your thoughts!
GelsoAM

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:42:29 PM

I feel that the trend right now will be bullish in long term because if you will see the chart of 4hr it's in a bullish trend right now.
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:04:32 PM

Mostly people trading with free style, I mean they don't know anything but make a speculative action by buying coins randomly in hope to get some profit, if the situation are similar like that then it's indeed better to hold only your coin no matter it's bullish or bearish, it won't have any effect to us.
It seems to me that it is possible to express more simply and concepts for all users of the forum. These are all words regarding the bull market and bear market, nothing more than professional slang, but it needs to be explained .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: