Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:00:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is trend Now?  (Read 1899 times)
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:54:55 PM

Find a coin that is worth trusting or a coin that has potential but only have a dollar or bellow of current price then hold it for long term may a year or two, don't even have to check it just need to keep the coin safe then after that go back to it, you can sleep in bed full of dollars after.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:29:01 PM

Current investment trends are ICO projects. For me that is one of the most sustainable investments in the crypto market because you will buy the crypto at the lowest price and make sure it grows a lot when it comes to trading. I encourage you to invest in an ICO when you are trading and running a long project that is a way to support a sustainable development project.
Is it ICO lending?

I think we should not be involved in lending projects, it's extremely dangerous and those projects, in my view, do not have practical applications in life, that project will soon fail. New investors will be attracted by the huge profits that Lending brings, dogs with interest rates up to 4% a day and steady for a month. I do not know where they get their DEV money. Pay so much money to the investor, so I advise you not to engage in lending.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:22:11 AM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh
But we know the trend of 2017 is the MLM project, these projects can bring huge profits and stability for investors, but it is also dangerous. Recently, just one month ago, a monument MLM that is bitconnect has officially collapsed. That proves that MLM projects will not be able to go far and long. I believe that this year people will pay more attention to the traditional coin has high application.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:47:33 AM

We are hovering above the $8k level which doesn't say much. We will need to attempt a break above $10k and hold for a couple of days before it's safe to say that we're on an  uptrend.
We can see that the price of bitcoin in the past few days has grown tremendously and the volume is also extremely large. I believe that bitcoin is still on the rise so we can trust and continue to invest in bitcoin. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price could hit $ 12,000 in the next three days. Let's take this opportunity and buy bitcoin right now.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:22:54 AM

We are hovering above the $8k level which doesn't say much. We will need to attempt a break above $10k and hold for a couple of days before it's safe to say that we're on an  uptrend.
We can see that the price of bitcoin in the past few days has grown tremendously and the volume is also extremely large. I believe that bitcoin is still on the rise so we can trust and continue to invest in bitcoin. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price could hit $ 12,000 in the next three days. Let's take this opportunity and buy bitcoin right now.
i believe bitcoin will be back to 10000$ soon but reaching 12000$ in three days sound to be a very short time and makes me hard to believe in can happen, i need more informations before making decision to buy bitcoin now. Rightnow bitcoin is still round 9600$ and no sign of the big pump today, if it can break through 10000$ in tonight then i will start to buy bitcoin no matter how high it can be because bitcoin will be on the trend recovering.

btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:26:06 AM

It's true crypto market become more unpredictable but most evergreen trend is Buy & Forget. It's the best & Safest model for all the time.
ladner

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:31:05 AM

It's true crypto market become more unpredictable but most evergreen trend is Buy & Forget. It's the best & Safest model for all the time.
We can see that bitcoin prices have been increasing steadily over the past few days, and we can see that investing in bitcoins is still a trend among investors. We can see the tremendous value of bitcoin and the profit it brings. That's because I believe bitcoin will still be an option for investors, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will hit $ 30000 by the end of 2018.
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:44:38 AM

Here's what I got:

If BTC/USD break the channel until $1000, i think it will bull run. Otherwise, it will bearish again until support level 6k and 5K-3K
Note: I got this chart from cherif100 telegram channel

Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:45:32 AM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh

what is the down trend of all coins is time to buy and hold with a long time? for pozi and ICO I do not want to try it again, I often experience losses to invest in ICO, so what trend do you mean, in order to benefit the next few months or years?
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:02:00 AM

The major problem every crypto enthusiast usually encounter is the problem of not knowing what will happen in this crypto business and investment. Sometimes, you will be lucky to predict right in your favour, sometimes it will be worst. I do usually tends to avoid ICOs for a very long time due to scam ones but lately i have tried some luckily the coins aren't  shitcoins. We just have to follow our gut.

I have lost a lot of money by ICO projects, please give me a new direction in this field.

Maybe you should give a break from your ico investing and just focus to what's more profitable. Why don't you buy bitcoin insread of risking your money as we all know bitcoin is less riskier than any ico token and being established in the market is a must.
Or just buy other alts that's promising like trx and ada and wait to sit in your profit.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:08:15 AM

It is very difficult to know the next market trend,I don,t believe that traders are always traders.I want you to read and see so much information.that,show bitcoin made a lot of millionaires here.but I don,t want to take the risk to lose my hard and crypto.I might be slowly getting back into a bull market next month.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:28:28 AM

What's more the trend now is the market price is down dramatically, for this trader is a golden opportunity to buy and save it until the price rises, can be said as a long-term investment.

ImSuparmin

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:33:47 AM

The trend now is more on giving FUD information that can result to a dump market, well hopefully the market will become more stable now so they will start now on pumping and make a new all time high. The trend is more on holding to prevent any real losses and keep buying at a sale price to have a greater profit soon.
I agree with your opinion, now the trend again hold all coins, to prevent losses, we can not predict what will happen in the future, but at least we have confidence that the market price will rise again.

tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:40:00 AM

Trend is to hold your Bitcoin and stay away from other shitcoins which are based on ERC20, since anyone can create such coins. Few of the ERC20 based coins are good too, but many scammers use this to collect money from investors and run away with the money. Also, if you are very new trader then keep away from altcoins for a while till Bitcoin is 13k+ or so. Currently, everyone is skeptical that Bitcoin can fall hard tanking all coins with it.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
ImSuparmin

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:40:55 AM

The major problem every crypto enthusiast usually encounter is the problem of not knowing what will happen in this crypto business and investment. Sometimes, you will be lucky to predict right in your favour, sometimes it will be worst. I do usually tends to avoid ICOs for a very long time due to scam ones but lately i have tried some luckily the coins aren't  shitcoins. We just have to follow our gut.

I have lost a lot of money by ICO projects, please give me a new direction in this field.

I think ICO investment is very profitable from other bounty, but behind the big advantage you also have to know that in the ICO has a very high risk, for that before you join ICO, you must know how to choose the original ICO and successful.

ImSuparmin

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:45:01 AM

I think the trend will still be the ICO for now.
What will be the next one to explode and make a lot of difference.
I guess many of us are waiting for that to happen.
We need change, we want bitcoin to be seen by the public in good usage. We want more to have knowledge about it.
One good company that can somehow show that to the people.

I agree with you Bitcoin there must be a change so everyone is fixed on Bitcoin, and for ICO I think it must be increased again in security, because now there are many irresponsible fraudulent ICO, and it is very harmful to many people.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:48:53 AM

But in reality, the real trend is buy high and sell low specially to those who have a weak heart. Cryptomarket is pretty cool and its trend for me is very bullish but newbies can't see that golden opportunity. Its hard to predict the market but if you are bullish on this kind of technology then you can surely make money out of good technology.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:57:26 AM

Current investment trends are ICO projects. For me that is one of the most sustainable investments in the crypto market because you will buy the crypto at the lowest price and make sure it grows a lot when it comes to trading. I encourage you to invest in an ICO when you are trading and running a long project that is a way to support a sustainable development project.
Hahaha brother don’t wait for such time when people come to you and share their analysis that how the market is trending and what you should do. No, this is selfish world and everyone wants to get more than other without telling them. And if they find a good point, they started misguiding you till you are totally down. So be vigilant and work as per your needs and requirements.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:36:08 AM

I guess the trend is "Airdrop and listed on exchange". I found many coins doing airdrop and when it listed on some exchange, the price grow fast and airdrop hunter have good profit.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:21:53 AM

for now the trending seems bitcoin cash, because bitcoin cash has increased today and it seems like there is good info from bitcoin cash, not just bitcoin cash NXT and waves are experiencing a bit of price increase today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: