Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:15:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is trend Now?  (Read 1899 times)
weeklyeth

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:49:29 AM

The market is not improving vigorously as expected by many. Therefore, depending on our situation, it is best to hold for many months according to me. ETH is doing ok with a remarkable increase in the price in the last few weeks. But overall, it is best to study the charts and see depending on what coins you hold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:06:39 AM

It seem that the worst is behind us, the markets is recovering. As the price are more or less stable, I would say that the trend is more to hold. The price doesn't jump extremely, so it may be more dangerous to trade everyday instead of holding your values.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:13:19 AM

I think holding is  a good way especially for good coins such as etc, eth, eos.
those coins are constantly rise in long time.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:30:23 AM

I think holding is  a good way especially for good coins such as etc, eth, eos.
those coins are constantly rise in long time.
The current trend is good to hold our coins and that is ethereum. We dont have the powers to know when is the next bull run. So if you know a coin that is worth holding it is good profit awaits for your portfolio.
lenguyenanhtu

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:34:21 AM

Just like this time last year, I think the market will sidewway and go up in 2 months and possibly explode later this year, bitcoin can hit 20k and altcoin will recover quickly.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:08:56 PM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh

for now it seems there are some coins that have increased very much you can see it at https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/ there is a coin name and place of exchange so it will allow you to follow the trend.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:17:25 PM

It seem that the worst is behind us, the markets is recovering. As the price are more or less stable, I would say that the trend is more to hold. The price doesn't jump extremely, so it may be more dangerous to trade everyday instead of holding your values.

How if I make an investment now a little for holding two months from now maybe? What do you think? I'm a holder but today I feel different because when I made an investment the price fall then.
rafaelyarulin

Activity: 545
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:38:36 PM

With the beginning of a positive trend, all major cryptocurrency were in the Green Zone, the total capitalization has already exceeded 473 billion USD. And there are certain that it will be two more to the fourth quarter. And if the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market grows to one trillion, it will contribute to the popularity of digital assets in the long term.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:03:29 AM

I find the current trend is to hold coin worth, trading habits should change because it is really complicated and difficult to bring profit, stay away from the ponzi model and lending ico. That is my advice, and you, see the current trend like?  Huh Huh
You can see that after several days of price rises, the bitcoin is returning to its down cycle. The current uptrend is just up trend in the short term and until now the price of bitcoin has turned and started falling sharply. At the moment, bitcoin prices are moving sideways at the $ 8800 mark and will likely continue to fall in the coming days.
The trend is entering in stealth mode and that is going to happen in the upcoming days and for sure if we will have Bitcoin then our earning with huge profit is assured and we should look forward in this business. The current price is 9.4 thousand dollar and that is profit for investors if they invested at low market and now if want to sellout then getting profit is done and if have not invested then you still have time.

Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:28:44 PM

I don’t really see much people talk about lending and the likes of it. Instead of all these things I will prefer to just hold my. Bitcoin and wait till the price of Bitcoin goes up and I will easily make my own profit than taking stupid risks. But this is not a new thing, even right from the beginning Holding Bitcoin and altcoins has been the normal thing. Maybe you’re still a noob in this.

collins_89

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:26:21 PM

Stock exchange lists when to sell tokens. Some of the company is promising can hold a long time. Then gain will cover losses from some investment.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:17:19 PM

You can see that today's bitcoin prices are recovering very strongly since the $ 9200 has been rising steadily and is now at the $ 9600 mark. According to my analysis, the market has returned to uptrend in the short term and bitcoin prices may continue to increase in the coming days, but in the long term, bitcoin prices are still in the down cycle so you need be careful in the trade.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:43:34 PM

You can see that the market over the past few days has shown signs of prosperity, it can be seen that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly recovering strongly, which has led altcoin to increase, capitalize The market also exceeded $ 400 billion. So you can be confident that the market is up trend at the moment.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:29:22 AM

What current trend? This has been a old adage here in the community. Hold dearly for long term. That's how bitcoin made a lot of millionaires here. Trading habits? you mean day trading? for beginners its gonna been a pain, but the main thing is how to learn from your mistakes and moved forward. As for ICO, 90% of them are scams, I'm sure that the community is already aware of the current situations and they are very careful investing. Personally, I already stay away from ICO, I'm not been scammed or what, but I don't want to take the risk to lose my hard earn crypto. Long Term HODL for the win.
I understand your decision. If I will pick between ICO and bitcoin, I will invest in bitcoin also than in ICOs. I don't know why people really convinced in ICO but for me, it is really a big NO to invest in ICO. I will participate in ICO if I really know that it will success!
luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:30:46 AM

Overall cryptocurrencies are in trend right now, whole world is boiling about them right now, news, TV, internet...
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:39:49 AM

Bitcoin and other crypto will really make a comeback. Although the month of January alone saw crypto's suddenly down to more than 60%, just sad to see but it just part of the ecosystem and we all know how crypto market is very volatile.

But a couple of days ago, the air has suddenly changed. We are now seeing a lot of significant gains not only bitcoin but the rest of the altcoins.

So if we have patience and just hold on our coins, then you are very happy to see that we have been in a rally of sort. Its early to say that we are out of danger though, please remained vigilant and make better judgement whether to buy or sell.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:47:08 AM

You can see that the market over the past few days has shown signs of prosperity, it can be seen that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly recovering strongly, which has led altcoin to increase, capitalize The market also exceeded $ 400 billion. So you can be confident that the market is up trend at the moment.
I think the uptrend could last for the next few weeks, before the big correction starts. I personally believe that no one can predict what the whale will do next, but if we look at the future Bitcoin will definitely increase and we should choose a long-term goal because the market is sure to be early reaching $ 1000 billion this year and Bitcoin will soon reach $100,000

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:21:16 PM

Lol. Holding is never a good way to do with your money. You need to know that some coins are not potential and holding only makes balance become smaller and smaller and smaller. Try to be smart and adapt to what people are doing around. Trading is always the best thing to with your money because it give you a chance to become flexible in making money with coins
Great , I get your drift guy .  It’s not really a good way if  you going to plan trading bitcoin for long term with holding currently. For instant, if someday all of us both keep holding when the price is going down, let think what will occur. Trading requires big risk, you even have to face and find the way to solve lots of problem in trading to earn a huge benefit. Holding is just for someone who are not too risky and don’t want to reap a huge fruits.
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:26:41 PM

Trading habits? you mean day trading? for beginners its gonna been a pain, but the main thing is how to learn from your mistakes and moved forward.

I do agree with this statement, no money is easy money, we worked/studied hard for it. so don't give up and always learn from your mistakes Smiley
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:41:32 PM

The cryptocurrency market can now considered as bull market because most of the coins are now pumping. The cryptocurrency market is now full of green and I think this bull market will stay in weeks or even months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: