Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:38:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 623 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PrimeDice] (Staff Only) Earn Bitcoins Simply By Posting  (Read 595200 times)
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 08:06:28 PM

I just signed up. Any more rules that I should be aware of?

No.  Wait a couple of days, and if you did it right, you should see yourself on the enrollment list:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291387.msg7421598#msg7421598

If you're not on this list after a couple of days, then you must have filled out the form wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 08:36:51 PM

No.  Wait a couple of days, and if you did it right, you should see yourself on the enrollment list:

If you're not on this list after a couple of days, then you must have filled out the form wrong.
Thanks, It did make me do both forms though. After I did the enrollment form, it just said continue and asked for some redeeming information. I filled it out anyways and just set posts to 0 in the term.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:44:54 PM

Thanks, It did make me do both forms though. After I did the enrollment form, it just said continue and asked for some redeeming information. I filled it out anyways and just set posts to 0 in the term.

You can usually just click to submit the claiming form once you have filled out the enrolment form as there is no validation, but filling out 0 should be sufficient also.

The form could be much better, but I imagine that it is very much work in progress and serves its purpose for now while Stunna focuses on delivering PD3.

I've been tempted to write a program to try and scan the bitcointalk for information on participants, but I've been rather busy of late. Give it a few months and I'm sure the process will be a little smoother Smiley

williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 08:50:11 PM

Yea it just said continue, not submit

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:58:27 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 09:35:43 PM by counter

Working through these now, a lot of help was provided from Micro with his thread on services.

I will be denying certain users payment, I'd like to ask you all if I am acting justly in doing so.

Here are some of the users who will be denied:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=310214

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=28364

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=105473

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=152305

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=152501

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=244243

Please review these and let me know if I am being fair when I say they do not deserve payment. This is obviously a very small % of the people in the campaign, compared to prior months the amount of abuse/spam has decreased significantly.

On top of that thanks to the form I was able to track users who changed their signature during the campaign to other campaigns to collect their payments.

One abuser was Skele (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=165337):

http://puu.sh/a1VGP/2493bf2b81.png   (Screenshot I took mid campaign)

He will be denied pay and left negative trust. He is currently listed as a campaign member of updownBT as well. I wanted to give Skele benefit of the doubt and figured it was possible he just switched between campaigns and accurately reported his post count but he is reporting a starting post count even lower than what we have recorded and his current 654 which means he is counting the posts from both campaigns and cheating myself and updown and has been doing this for months likely. Next month I will be checking more often, I only did one check for this type of abuse.

I'm on the fence about how to handle each account I will just post my basic instincts on how to handle the situation and general opinion.  I trust your judgement Stunna so what you decide to do is fine with me and I appreciate you taking the time to consider others opinions.

I browsed the posts briefly from page to page for the most part, just to get an idea of the quality.  At very least the

1st:Brief overview of posts seem low quality but on topic.  Should try harder to add more to the conversations they take part in and avoid being considered as a spammer.  Member should be warned at least and have post deducted accordingly or be banned.

2nd: Is spamming and should stop.  From the posts I read no real discussion taking place by this member so it feels like it could be a bot to me and I'm surprised no mods caught on yet.  I thinking that is not the point of the campaign to promote another site in a repetitious manner.

3rd:  Brief overview of posts seem low quality but on topic.  Should try harder to add more to the conversations they take part in and avoid being considered as a spammer.  Member should be warned at least and have post deducted accordingly or be banned.
 and or have post deducted accordingly.  English may not be this members first language and posts can be confusing at times and could be considered spam.

4th:  Brief overview of posts seem low quality but on topic.  Should try harder to add more to the conversations they take part in and avoid being considered as a spammer.Member should be warned at least and have post deducted accordingly or be banned.

5th:  Brief overview of posts seem low quality but on topic.  Should try harder to add more to the conversations they take part in and avoid being considered as a spammer.  Member should be warned at least and have post deducted accordingly or be banned.

6th:  Brief overview of posts seem low quality but on topic.  Should try harder to add more to the conversations they take part in and avoid being considered as a spammer.  Member should be warned at least and have post deducted accordingly or be banned.

Skele was scamming and does not deserve payment.  People that do that ruin the campaign for everyone else who plays by the rules.  
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 09:21:31 PM

Yea it just said continue, not submit
Don't worry if you did it as mentioned in OP you should see your name listed on this particular post:

Note:- It can take some time though ,  may be couple of days as satunna is going through payments so keep patience .

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:22:31 PM

Does anyone know if Stunna as began to do payments for this months pay yet or is still checking though posts and profiles?

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:26:15 PM

Does anyone know if Stunna as began to do payments for this months pay yet or is still checking though posts and profiles?

Last month, everyone was paid at the same time, so it's likely that the same will happen this month.

Stunna mentionned a few posts earlier that he would send them tonight.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 10:28:50 PM

Sorry for the delay, I sent the full list of payments to my friend who was supposed to send them last night. Will go through and send them myself tonight.

So we should all get paid soon.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
chaosPT

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:40:30 PM

Last month, everyone was paid at the same time, so it's likely that the same will happen this month.

Stunna mentionned a few posts earlier that he would send them tonight.

No worry guys ! Stunna pay !
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:47:01 PM

Sorry for the delay, I sent the full list of payments to my friend who was supposed to send them last night. Will go through and send them myself tonight.

Actually, it depends more on the timezone, but I agree that we'll get paid soon. Unless the sockpuppets come. Oh god.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:52:35 PM

Stunna already said he will pay tonight, please be calm he is busy guy, he have lots of work to do just wait calmly and go for sleep when you guys wake up money will be on your wallet.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
tuanvie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:58:18 PM

me join
Current post is 268

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 11:18:00 PM

I could not see my name, I filled enrollment form..

Guys! You are not very patient!!
If you filled the enrollment form today, you're going to be listed on that list soon --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291387.msg7421598#msg7421598

All the members that joined the campaign are there so be patient guys... you're going to be listed soon! Wink

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
pandacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:24:12 PM

You can disable the forum ads too, but very few people do apparently.

How can one do that? Since they are in text, adblocks doesn't remove them, and I don't see any way to do that in the settings section of my profile.

You can do only if you are a donator or a hero member

Only Staff and Donators can disable forum ads. Hilariousandco is the newest Staff, so he thinks everybody can disable it, LOL.

Stunna is doing a very good job about signature campaign. Delayed payments should not be a problem.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 11:26:42 PM

You can disable the forum ads too, but very few people do apparently.

How can one do that? Since they are in text, adblocks doesn't remove them, and I don't see any way to do that in the settings section of my profile.

You can do only if you are a donator or a hero member

Only Staff and Donators can disable forum ads. Hilariousandco is the newest Staff, so he thinks everybody can disable it, LOL.

Stunna is doing a very good job about signature campaign. Delayed payments should not be a problem.

Hero members can also disable forum ads last time I checked.
Stunna (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1278

Primedice.com, Stake.com

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:06:24 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 01:18:28 AM by Stunna

Payments are starting to move out, the majority of participants should receive within an hour. Some users did not have their address on their profile which will delay their payments.

If you would consider dealing with us again please leave feedback under trust after you receive pay. Will likely be keeping things untouched for new term in terms of rates etc.

Thanks  Smiley

Stake.com Fastest growing crypto casino & sportsbook
Primedice.com The original bitcoin instant dice game
zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:07:21 AM

Payments are starting to move out, the majority of participants should receive within an hour. Some users did not have their address on their profile which will delay their payments.

If you would consider dealing with us again please leave feedback under trust after you receive pay. Will likely be keeping things untouched for new term in terms of rates etc.

Thanks  Smiley

Thank you for the payment! https://blockchain.info/tx/6f3b4006f068b48c3ce76b08db15bf7e2fb434c6edaed84e81499f5edc5b386c
ClutchThese

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:07:49 AM

Thanks  Smiley

Just received. Thank you very much! Smiley

Signature for Rent - PM if Interested
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 01:11:37 AM

Got my payment, thanks!

Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 623 »
  Print  

Jump to: