Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:44:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702649 times)
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:47:27 PM

Very interesting and promising project, I wish the team good luck!
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:48:11 PM

I'm more concerned with the issue of localization. Will the project be localized to languages other than English. I mean white paper or a website.
Previously asked about the bounty campaign, I think this will fix the problem with localization.
Well, I understood, but what kind of terms can we talk about? When exactly can you expect this to happen?
I do not think that someone will be able to answer this question because it does not depend on the development team. It depends on the members of the campaign bounty. Smiley
Well, in any case, I hope this will be available soon. Smiley
Are you interested in any specific localization or what exactly?
Any localization, it's not that.
What exactly do you mean? Huh
Well, I just want to see how effectively the bounty campaign works and how the team is responsible. If really new translations and localization of the software product are coming up soon, it means that the bounty campaign and the team are working perfectly! Smiley
Very strange approach, but maybe you're right. Cheesy
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:51:18 PM

And when the team promises to release the finished product on the market? Who can answer this?
masternode

Activity: 443

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:07:18 PM

You are right that multisig trading isn't possible for all coins. So are you going to have audits or how does the public know what your exact profits are?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:40:37 AM

Very interesting and it seems to me a fresh project! It will be very interesting to follow him
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:49:04 AM

Very interesting and it seems to me a fresh project! It will be very interesting to follow him

I support, the idea of the project is simply impressive!
Seidr

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:56:34 AM

I understood the main essence of the project, but did not understand the manner of implementation, how will this happen?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:04:34 AM

I understood the main essence of the project, but did not understand the manner of implementation, how will this happen?

So, that a decentralized system will be created in which the exchange will be organized.
Seidr

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:12:09 AM

So, that a decentralized system will be created in which the exchange will be organized.

This is a very cool offer now for the market, as far as I know, there is no alternative
Neymar10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:19:35 AM

This is a very cool offer now for the market, as far as I know, there is no alternative

I do not agree, there are alternatives, but they are not at all competitive in comparison with this project
Seidr

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:27:02 AM

I do not agree, there are alternatives, but they are not at all competitive in comparison with this project

I support you, the project is very ambitious and it is absolutely useless to compete with it
Neymar10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:34:49 AM

I support you, the project is very ambitious and it is absolutely useless to compete with it

This is very cool, given the unconditional investment attractiveness of the project
Seidr

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:42:05 AM

This is very cool, given the unconditional investment attractiveness of the project

Yes, but just wanted to write about it, investment attractiveness is very important
Neymar10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:49:40 AM

Yes, but just wanted to write about it, investment attractiveness is very important

We will follow the development of the project, first of all for the news from the developers!
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:59:07 AM

How do you think this idea is actually implemented?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:06:45 AM

In fact, I thought about this issue for a long time and the following
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:14:19 AM

Um, what exactly? What have you decided?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:56:54 AM

Accidentally clicked to send and did not notice) In general, everything depends on the developers, if among them the talented guys are gone, then everything is possible
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:06:19 AM

Accidentally clicked to send and did not notice) In general, everything depends on the developers, if among them the talented guys are gone, then everything is possible

you think that here only talent will be decided?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:13:36 AM

you think that here only talent will be decided?

Well, not quite. Here, the impact of the community on the development of the project will also play a big role
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: