Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:58:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702646 times)
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:19:17 AM

How do you think this idea is actually implemented?

In fact, I thought about this issue for a long time and the following

Um, what exactly? What have you decided?

Accidentally clicked to send and did not notice) In general, everything depends on the developers, if among them the talented guys are gone, then everything is possible

you think that here only talent will be decided?

Well, not quite. Here, the impact of the community on the development of the project will also play a big role

Yes, yes, I wanted to say this, that without the support of the project participants, nothing will happen
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:24:49 AM

Accidentally clicked to send and did not notice) In general, everything depends on the developers, if among them the talented guys are gone, then everything is possible

Well, not quite. Here, the impact of the community on the development of the project will also play a big role

Yes, yes, I wanted to say this, that without the support of the project participants, nothing will happen

Of course, if the network does not disseminate information about the project, then no investors can even talk about it
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:30:23 AM

Of course, if the network does not disseminate information about the project, then no investors can even talk about it

I agree with you completely, but I think that everything will be positive, as the team is very sociable
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:35:09 AM

I agree with you completely, but I think that everything will be positive, as the team is very sociable

Yes, I noticed it too. The team often answers the questions to the participants. That's cool
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

To date, cryptocurrency exchanges are just a lot, and I think this is another exchange that is likely to close soon .
geronimo77

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:51:33 PM

To date, cryptocurrency exchanges are just a lot, and I think this is another exchange that is likely to close soon .
Based on what you made this conclusion? I think this platform will be very popular among crypto traders.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:56:03 PM

Based on what you made this conclusion? I think this platform will be very popular among crypto traders.
Because now every second new exchange is a clean water Scam, but what can we say about the new , do you not know the case with the BTC-E exchange?
geronimo77

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:02:23 PM

Because now every second new exchange is a clean water Scam, but what can we say about the new , do you not know the case with the BTC-E exchange?
Of course I know , well, now in general a large number of ICO is a Scam ,you need to choose the right object of your investment, and competently assess the possible development of the project in the real world or not.
okaypool

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:07:42 PM

The security system on the platform is very good, I think many people will catch it and they will be happy to use this platform for tiding without fear for their deposits.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:12:46 PM

The security system on the platform is very good, I think many people will catch it and they will be happy to use this platform for tiding without fear for their deposits.
What is so special about the security of this project that there is no other???
okaypool

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:19:11 PM

What is so special about the security of this project that there is no other???
There are cases of hacker attacks on exchanges, user deposits on exchanges are not protected in any way , at any time the exchange may fall. Personally, what I like about this project is that here 95% of all funds are stored on a cold wallet which eliminates the possibility of hacker break-ins.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:25:11 PM

How to assure the developers, their main task is to ensure the enrichment of the entire community ,well, it contradicts the very essence of speculation.
okaypool

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

How to assure the developers, their main task is to ensure the enrichment of the entire community ,well, it contradicts the very essence of speculation.
What he does, is not feasible in a fully decentralized market? I think it is quite feasible
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:35:04 PM

What he does, is not feasible in a fully decentralized market? I think it is quite feasible
For a person to make a profit on the stock exchange ,several other people will have to play against the market and lose their funds , this is called the eternal struggle of bears and bulls.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:58:10 PM

It is not necessary to break down the stock exchanges of old people who have been working since 2011-2010, and this innovative project, personally, I have not seen anything like this and will definitely use this platform to trade any cryptocurrency pairs
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:03:04 PM

It is not necessary to break down the stock exchanges of old people who have been working since 2011-2010, and this innovative project, personally, I have not seen anything like this and will definitely use this platform to trade any cryptocurrency pairs
I am not clairvoyant and cannot assure you of the success and failure of this project. Time will tell what will happen in the future.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:08:08 PM

It turns out on this platform it will be possible to make money in almost any currency?
geronimo77

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:13:08 PM

It turns out on this platform it will be possible to make money in almost any currency?
As indicated in the technical documentation of the project, it will be possible to replenish the Deposit with the help of various cryptocurrencies :
Ethereum (ETH), bitcoin (BTC / XBT), Tether (USD), bitcoin cash (BCH), ripple (XRP), US dollar, US dollar (Euro), British pound (GBP), Australian dollar (AUD) , new Zealand dollar (NZD), Canadian dollar (CAD)
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:17:53 PM

I have read the whitepaper, the project is nice both in terms of concepts and technology.
But I do not have much time so I can only support the project through the signature campaign.
Hope that your ICO will be a big success and gain a hard cap.
Respect.
Phuc Digan.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:18:09 PM

As indicated in the technical documentation of the project, it will be possible to replenish the Deposit with the help of various cryptocurrencies :
Ethereum (ETH), bitcoin (BTC / XBT), Tether (USD), bitcoin cash (BCH), ripple (XRP), US dollar, US dollar (Euro), British pound (GBP), Australian dollar (AUD) , new Zealand dollar (NZD), Canadian dollar (CAD)
Modern exchanges do not have such an impressive list, this is another plus of this project which makes the use of the platform more accessible to the user.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: