Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:02:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702645 times)
redlay

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:18:24 PM

I understand this is more than just a platform, right? I read that within the framework of this platform you can also offer services for listing tokens.
What do you mean by this? Listing where?
Well, I understand the listing on its internal site, inside the ecosystem, is not it?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:30:16 PM

I understand this is more than just a platform, right? I read that within the framework of this platform you can also offer services for listing tokens.
Well, I understand the listing on its internal site, inside the ecosystem, is not it?
I do not know, I just asked, I thought you could answer this question Cheesy
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:32:20 PM

Well, in general, yes, the listing will be offered on the LocalCoinSwap platform, this may bring additional investment to the upcoming ICO and some special advantages. In fact, I did not fully understand how this works, but it provides good opportunities for future ICO.
zhaojundong

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:36:22 PM

Well, in general, yes, the listing will be offered on the LocalCoinSwap platform, this may bring additional investment to the upcoming ICO and some special advantages. In fact, I did not fully understand how this works, but it provides good opportunities for future ICO.
Well, that is, they plan to work in the same way with ICO projects, it's quite interesting. If this will attract additional investment and attract additional traffic then this is very good!
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:38:48 PM

Well, that is, they plan to work in the same way with ICO projects, it's quite interesting. If this will attract additional investment and attract additional traffic then this is very good!
I think I understood what was being said here. They are referring to the preliminary listing of tokens. Namely, the platform will allow to flood tokens on their platform during the time of ICO, which will affect the growth of investments!
zhaojundong

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:14:28 PM

I think I understood what was being said here. They are referring to the preliminary listing of tokens. Namely, the platform will allow to flood tokens on their platform during the time of ICO, which will affect the growth of investments!
I think this is a great idea, I first meet this. I like. Smiley
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:14:53 PM

What about the bounty campaign? Can I take part in this?
CoinFlipper80

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:13:10 AM

What about the bounty campaign? Can I take part in this?

They have a bounty campaign here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3009721.0
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:56:22 AM

You got a great project here. But it seems there is no information available on the team behind the project. I think the op should be updated to add that to the thread. Success guys.
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:10:33 AM

If this platform is released it will definitely become the most used exchange among crypto investors ,the exchange provides us with great opportunities and advantages that can not give existing trading platforms.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:15:58 AM

If this platform is released it will definitely become the most used exchange among crypto investors ,the exchange provides us with great opportunities and advantages that can not give existing trading platforms.
I think the developers have taken too much to implement, then you and secure transactions, and a decentralized community and a huge list of coins to buy, the ability to pay in different currencies, etc .
leow

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:23:07 AM

I think the developers have taken too much to implement, then you and secure transactions, and a decentralized community and a huge list of coins to buy, the ability to pay in different currencies, etc .
The project is quite feasible, I do not see any problems for the implementation of all conceived plans of developers. All that is written in the white paper it is possible to implement.
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:28:05 AM

The idea of the project is simply magnificent, I think it will be new in the development of blockade in our world!
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:29:03 AM

The project is quite feasible, I do not see any problems for the implementation of all conceived plans of developers. All that is written in the white paper it is possible to implement.
I can give you very interesting statistics on ICO projects for 2017. Maybe then you will change your opinion unfounded .It is necessary to distinguish the Scam project from those who can really shoot .
leow

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:34:45 AM

I can give you very interesting statistics on ICO projects for 2017. Maybe then you will change your opinion unfounded .It is necessary to distinguish the Scam project from those who can really shoot .
Very interesting what is behind such statistics? Projects like this one will always have skeptics and critics. The developers offer something new combining all the delights of blockchain and cryptocurrency in general, which makes this trading platform much more interesting than anyone else.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:40:24 AM

Very interesting what is behind such statistics? Projects like this one will always have skeptics and critics. The developers offer something new combining all the delights of blockchain and cryptocurrency in general, which makes this trading platform much more interesting than anyone else.
Well, statistics show that 46% of all ICO projects in 2017 turned out to be SCAM. Imagine that almost half of all the projects that went to the ICO eventually skipped.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:44:22 AM

The idea of the project is simply magnificent, I think it will be new in the development of blockade in our world!

I agree that now this sphere is possible for use only by a limited number of persons, but it must be different!
leow

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:46:07 AM

Well, statistics show that 46% of all ICO projects in 2017 turned out to be SCAM. Imagine that almost half of all the projects that went to the ICO eventually skipped.
I do not think that this project SCAM , the development team is very experienced and knows his business, a good route map , I think this trading platform will see the light, and not only will work but will be number one among the cryptocurrency exchanges.
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:51:14 AM

I agree that now this sphere is possible for use only by a limited number of persons, but it must be different!

Do you think so? That this sphere should be accessible to all people on Earth? Do they need anything at all?
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:53:35 AM

Full transparency and honesty of transactions on smart contracts ,this is what is needed for investors ,safety in this case above all. Now many exchanges are not quite honest with their users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: