Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:01:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702646 times)
CoinFlipper80

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:49:56 AM

What’s price and bonus at Pre-ICO?

According to there telegram the bonus is currently at 50% until March 15th, then it will drop to 40% bonus. Once they have sold 10million tokens there will only be 5% bonus.
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:50:37 AM

Has anyone looked for information regarding the project team? There is some information

As soon as the project came out, there was a lot of information. I managed to find an article about the team, long and hard

What was written there, please share the article!

Unfortunately, I read it and did not save it (and in vain). Therefore, I can not share it, it does not remain (

Tell me at least that remember what was written there. What information?

I remember that it was written there that more than half of the team members have experience working with large projects. The team is very experienced

Wow, this is really very valuable information. Experience with large projects helps in the development of

I think just because of this, that the team's experience is great, they will be able to implement the project without any problems
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:57:08 AM

Has anyone looked for information regarding the project team? There is some information

As soon as the project came out, there was a lot of information. I managed to find an article about the team, long and hard

Unfortunately, I read it and did not save it (and in vain). Therefore, I can not share it, it does not remain (

I remember that it was written there that more than half of the team members have experience working with large projects. The team is very experienced

Wow, this is really very valuable information. Experience with large projects helps in the development of

I think just because of this, that the team's experience is great, they will be able to implement the project without any problems

I agree with you, we will follow the news, there may be news about the team
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:02:44 AM

I agree with you, we will follow the news, there may be news about the team

Yes, yes, to follow the news is simply necessary. The team constantly conducts a dialogue with the community, so you can put up leading questions if you want
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:47:48 PM

I’ve seen the abbreviation LCS, I wonder if there is any possibility to know that is this LCS?
 Huh
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:48:38 PM

I’ve seen the abbreviation LCS, I wonder if there is any possibility to know that is this LCS?
 Huh
LocalCoinSwap (LCS) is a decentralised marketplace which allows buyers and sellers to trade directly in any cryptocurrency using any method of payment. LocalCoinSwap provides a safe, uncomplicated and fast peer-to-peer (P2P) trading platform, allowing users to freely exchange without unnecessary verification requirements or waiting times. The platform utilises a secure escrow system that solves the inherent trust issues of online P2P trading.
kolinko

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:48:57 PM

Huh
LocalCoinSwap (LCS) is a decentralised marketplace which allows buyers and sellers to trade directly in any cryptocurrency using any method of payment. LocalCoinSwap provides a safe, uncomplicated and fast peer-to-peer (P2P) trading platform, allowing users to freely exchange without unnecessary verification requirements or waiting times. The platform utilises a secure escrow system that solves the inherent trust issues of online P2P trading.
Ok. Now I want to go deeper in this and to understand about the platform as much as possible.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:49:18 PM

Huh
Ok. Now I want to go deeper in this and to understand about the platform as much as possible.
LocalCoinSwap is holding a crowdsale event of LCS Cryptoshares. Cryptoshares are a digital asset which will be used to facilitate distribution of all profits made by the LocalCoinSwap platform, in addition to all profits made by new business ventures under the LocalCoinSwap umbrella. Cryptoshare holders will additionally receive airdrops of new ICO tokens listed on the LocalCoinSwap platform.
kolinko

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:02:18 PM

Huh
LocalCoinSwap is holding a crowdsale event of LCS Cryptoshares. Cryptoshares are a digital asset which will be used to facilitate distribution of all profits made by the LocalCoinSwap platform, in addition to all profits made by new business ventures under the LocalCoinSwap umbrella. Cryptoshare holders will additionally receive airdrops of new ICO tokens listed on the LocalCoinSwap platform.
What advantages do you have for your partners, what I mean is the bonuses for the investors.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:02:42 PM

Huh
What advantages do you have for your partners, what I mean is the bonuses for the investors.
The platform implements a novel approach to traditional company ownership by utilising blockchain technology to distribute the entirety of the sites profits to holders of LCS Cryptoshares. This asset entitles investors to regular dividend payments denominated in all of the currencies traded on the platform. Holders of the Cryptoshare may also participate in the long run vision and decision making of the company itself through democratic voting in a proof-of-stake system. This replicates the dividend payments and shareholder voting of traditional companies, with the added benefits of blockchain technology and decentralisation.
kolinko

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:03:03 PM

Huh
The platform implements a novel approach to traditional company ownership by utilising blockchain technology to distribute the entirety of the sites profits to holders of LCS Cryptoshares. This asset entitles investors to regular dividend payments denominated in all of the currencies traded on the platform. Holders of the Cryptoshare may also participate in the long run vision and decision making of the company itself through democratic voting in a proof-of-stake system. This replicates the dividend payments and shareholder voting of traditional companies, with the added benefits of blockchain technology and decentralisation.
Well, It is clear a bit, but I really want to know more about P2P. What is it in terms of the project, is it something interesting for your clients?
 Huh
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:03:25 PM

Huh
Well, It is clear a bit, but I really want to know more about P2P. What is it in terms of the project, is it something interesting for your clients?
 Huh
As long as these problems exist, there will always be a demand for P2P marketplaces. P2P marketplaces provide direct access between buyers and sellers, which represents the truest form of free market trading.
kolinko

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:39:56 PM

Huh
 Huh
As long as these problems exist, there will always be a demand for P2P marketplaces. P2P marketplaces provide direct access between buyers and sellers, which represents the truest form of free market trading.
Will you also be so kind to explain to me what inspired you to have this option in the platform?
 Huh
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:40:49 PM

Huh
 Huh
Will you also be so kind to explain to me what inspired you to have this option in the platform?
 Huh
Centralised cryptocurrency exchanges in their current form are fraught with inefficiencies, security risks, long wait times and unreasonable verification requirements. This results in high barriers to entry for a huge number of potential users. Commonplace also are unethical business practices including insider trading, front running, and deceptive pricing.
kolinko

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:41:26 PM

Huh
 Huh
 Huh
Centralised cryptocurrency exchanges in their current form are fraught with inefficiencies, security risks, long wait times and unreasonable verification requirements. This results in high barriers to entry for a huge number of potential users. Commonplace also are unethical business practices including insider trading, front running, and deceptive pricing.
And now I want to hear your opinion about the future of the crypto, what is going to be in the nearest future?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:41:52 PM

Huh
 Huh
 Huh
And now I want to hear your opinion about the future of the crypto, what is going to be in the nearest future?
The future of the digital currency ecosystem relies on the development of a robust P2P exchange which supports a diverse choice of cryptocurrencies. The innovative distributed ownership model offered by LCS Cryptoshares will bridge this gap in the market, while delivering the profits of the platform back into the hands of its users. In addition, LocalCoinSwap will be the catalyst for expansion of the cryptocurrency market by enabling new users through the elimination of all barriers to entry.
kolinko

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:42:11 PM

Huh
 Huh
 Huh
The future of the digital currency ecosystem relies on the development of a robust P2P exchange which supports a diverse choice of cryptocurrencies. The innovative distributed ownership model offered by LCS Cryptoshares will bridge this gap in the market, while delivering the profits of the platform back into the hands of its users. In addition, LocalCoinSwap will be the catalyst for expansion of the cryptocurrency market by enabling new users through the elimination of all barriers to entry.
Oh, guys I’m really happy to receive and understand the new information for me and this shows to me a great perspective for this project.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:42:32 PM

Huh
 Huh
 Huh
Oh, guys I’m really happy to receive and understand the new information for me and this shows to me a great perspective for this project.
Thank you very much for your opinion and you are totally right about perspectives and we are waiting for you to participate.
kolinko

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:02:29 PM

Huh
 Huh
 Huh
Thank you very much for your opinion and you are totally right about perspectives and we are waiting for you to participate.
It will be a pleasure for me and I would be rather grateful if you are following me with my start.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:02:56 PM

Huh
 Huh
 Huh
It will be a pleasure for me and I would be rather grateful if you are following me with my start.
Sure!
Contact us whenever you want, we will help you immediately.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: