Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:53:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702646 times)
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:12:13 AM

The project is very ambitious and promising. I think the most important problem will be in its implementation and technical component . Making such a complex system work is a very difficult task.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:17:18 AM

The project is very ambitious and promising. I think the most important problem will be in its implementation and technical component . Making such a complex system work is a very difficult task.
Reading the white paper and seeing what the developers offer us really begin to doubt a little whether it is feasible at all? I find it difficult to answer that question.
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

Reading the white paper and seeing what the developers offer us really begin to doubt a little whether it is feasible at all? I find it difficult to answer that question.
Why is it not feasible ? It seems quite feasible to me, just no one has ever tried to do something like this and cool.
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:27:37 AM

Why is it not feasible ? It seems quite feasible to me, just no one has ever tried to do something like this and cool.
Well, let's start with when did the technology of the blockchain and smart contract for Ethereum?
leow

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:32:18 AM

Well, let's start with when did the technology of the blockchain and smart contract for Ethereum?
I understand what you tend to do , blockchain technology is not the first year as used in many platforms, Ethereum in 2014 appeared if my memory does not change.
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:37:51 AM

I understand what you tend to do , blockchain technology is not the first year as used in many platforms, Ethereum in 2014 appeared if my memory does not change.
Well, so I want to say the following, a lot of trading platforms based on blockchain were created,which promised users the charm ,trading bots and much more. But why can't you give an example of such projects which are working properly.
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:38:58 AM

It is very interesting to have a whole system, although decentralized. This is in our time a rarity

I agree that this is a rarity, but I think that this will be the decisive factor in choosing a project for development

I thought for a long time whether a whole system would be created, and most importantly a single one for crypto investments

Yes, yes, I thought about it, but I can not imagine that there may be a project with such goals!

But imagine, do not even imagine, and with your own eyes you can make sure that there comes a time when everything becomes a reality

Yes, I'm talking about this, even an un-changer is scared and not at ease)

I think you should not be afraid of such changes, but on the contrary with them it is worth moving forward!

Yes, yes, it's time. The whole forum is just about this and writes, although many do not believe that it is possible
leow

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:44:02 AM

Well, so I want to say the following, a lot of trading platforms based on blockchain were created,which promised users the charm ,trading bots and much more. But why can't you give an example of such projects which are working properly.
Naturally, investors are now difficult to bring in new projects, especially in the projects of trading platforms, people are just waiting for when any project of this kind will work to be sure that it is not just words on paper and their money will be spent on the development and development of the project.
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:44:24 AM

It is very interesting to have a whole system, although decentralized. This is in our time a rarity

I agree that this is a rarity, but I think that this will be the decisive factor in choosing a project for development

I thought for a long time whether a whole system would be created, and most importantly a single one for crypto investments

Yes, yes, I thought about it, but I can not imagine that there may be a project with such goals!

But imagine, do not even imagine, and with your own eyes you can make sure that there comes a time when everything becomes a reality

I think you should not be afraid of such changes, but on the contrary with them it is worth moving forward!

Yes, yes, it's time. The whole forum is just about this and writes, although many do not believe that it is possible

I think that this project is all right, since the team is very strong
Neymar10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

I think that this project is all right, since the team is very strong

I completely agree with you, the project team in truth can realize this idea.
DarkPunk

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:50:15 AM

Naturally, investors are now difficult to bring in new projects, especially in the projects of trading platforms, people are just waiting for when any project of this kind will work to be sure that it is not just words on paper and their money will be spent on the development and development of the project.
Let's say if I was an investor, I would carefully look at this project, I choose the prospect of investing on the criterion of whether the project will be implemented in the real world, and what his business model.
leow

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:54:10 AM

Let's say if I was an investor, I would carefully look at this project, I choose the prospect of investing on the criterion of whether the project will be implemented in the real world, and what his business model.
Not going to argue with you on this, everyone has their own opinion and everyone has a right to it.
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:00:14 PM

The project team, personally, I believe, is one of the best among all projects, it is very ambitious
Neymar10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:19:59 PM

The project team, personally, I believe, is one of the best among all projects, it is very ambitious

I agree with you, the team is really very good, only there is no information about them (
23coins

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:26:19 PM

I agree with you, the team is really very good, only there is no information about them (

And where did you get that it's a good team if you do not have information?
Neymar10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:32:00 PM

I liked the fact that they actively communicate with the participants and answer questions. Because I decided so
23coins

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:37:21 PM

I liked the fact that they actively communicate with the participants and answer questions. Because I decided so

I understood you, by the way, I once found some information about the project. You are interested?
Neymar10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:43:05 PM

I understood you, by the way, I once found some information about the project. You are interested?

Are you serious? Of course it's interesting, only where you found the information, otherwise I searched all over the Internet and did not find it, a lot of extra
alexandrofff

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:46:41 PM

I can't download your White Paper to PDF. What is a problem?
23coins

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:48:16 PM

Are you serious? Of course it's interesting, only where you found the information, otherwise I searched all over the Internet and did not find it, a lot of extra

Now it's really impossible to find anywhere, because the Internet is full of other information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: