Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:45:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702637 times)
satria2

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:46:00 AM

Prices of LCS tokens mostly will be reflection of success and popularity of Local Coin Swap exchange. This is very exchange but the business model of this kind is very attractive but don't forget this platform still needs development and work on various features. When exchange get succeeded market's impact on its token price will be very little just like BNB has strong exchange on back of it.
Of course they need to keep on working on exchange and try to do better social marketing which will attract more people. I think with that and in some time the price of token will rise.

All types of projects require this to make the projects they make more interested and interested in being used by many people. Everyone is waiting for something new.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:55:35 AM

We must keep this in our mind every project take time to deliver its maximum result now this platform is live so we have to support this. When we will get more active deals on this platform surely it will bring more attention and it will start moving in good direction.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:20:31 AM

We must keep this in our mind every project take time to deliver its maximum result now this platform is live so we have to support this. When we will get more active deals on this platform surely it will bring more attention and it will start moving in good direction.
Exactly, the last time it has pump is just because of the hype, nothing special.
But, if we choose to stay and hold now, we will definitely see a organic growth which is more sustaining compared to a hype only increase.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:53:10 AM

Exactly, the last time it has pump is just because of the hype, nothing special.
But, if we choose to stay and hold now, we will definitely see a organic growth which is more sustaining compared to a hype only increase.

We should understand that development of such project is not very fast. Their platform need a lot of time to become popular and interesting for traders.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:13:39 AM

Obviously, LocalCoinSwap is a long-term project, and I am sure that we will not see the growth of the token price this year. So we need more patience.
Malamadre

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:34:33 AM

Obviously, LocalCoinSwap is a long-term project, and I am sure that we will not see the growth of the token price this year. So we need more patience.

I'm not going to make any prediction about LCS price. But I think price depends on those market situation which we can see in near future. It's possible that we can see some growing of price till the end of this year.

CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:50:32 AM

I'm not going to make any prediction about LCS price. But I think price depends on those market situation which we can see in near future. It's possible that we can see some growing of price till the end of this year.

Agreed with you this project is still very young it could take some time to show good result. If we can hold and support this project than in coming days this ecosystem will grow and it will show impressive result.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:10:39 AM

Agreed with you this project is still very young it could take some time to show good result. If we can hold and support this project than in coming days this ecosystem will grow and it will show impressive result.
Time to buy back then because the hype is over, next time it will grow, there is no stopping especially if the bull season is the right timing.
I have a lot of coins and I am considering adding more on my portfolio as this time there are a lot of undervalued tokens, including LCS of course.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

News Update!!
With much fanfare and pride, team LCS can present to you the latest additions of both Litecoin and Dash to your favourite peer-to-peer exchange! With the additional fiat pairs it has never been so easy and so inclusive to get on board and diversify your portfolio
more information : https://blog.localcoinswap.com/a-strong-duo-enter-the-arena/
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:57:21 AM

Of course, these two markets have big communities and they will bring lot new customers to the local coin swap platform in coming months. It is normal to see the platform taking time and timing is bit critical being in bearish market which is slowing the adoption speed. A good bull run will be perfect for adoption of new trading platforms like this.
alvena

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:09:59 PM

then we will look at the rate of the token in January February, it can spur distribution, and so I myself sold 18 cents a month or more ago, as long as I wondered if I would repurchase in the future, let's see whether the entire market is standing or falling, so I don’t even know
Malamadre

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:38:36 AM

then we will look at the rate of the token in January February, it can spur distribution, and so I myself sold 18 cents a month or more ago, as long as I wondered if I would repurchase in the future, let's see whether the entire market is standing or falling, so I don’t even know

It's hard to make any predictions about future situation on market. My strategy for now is "hold". Maybe it is not right, but in this way I save myself from unexpected losses.

Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:21:36 PM

The state of the market is a very important factor of pricing, but even in the negative market LocalCoinSwap can show a significant increase in prices after the full launch of the exchange.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:38:30 PM

It's hard to make any predictions about future situation on market. My strategy for now is "hold". Maybe it is not right, but in this way I save myself from unexpected losses.

HODL is best strategy especially in stress situation when we delay in adoption and good news not working as per our expectation. This project will make good change in coming when it will get active users and big adoption.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:30:06 PM

HODL is best strategy especially in stress situation when we delay in adoption and good news not working as per our expectation. This project will make good change in coming when it will get active users and big adoption.
Yeah if you have the token now its best to HODL, project is really promising, we just need that things start going.
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:38:45 AM

Yeah if you have the token now its best to HODL, project is really promising, we just need that things start going.
it's true that if you expect a lot of profit, it's good to just hold the token that has been obtained and if there is no sudden interest, don't sell it at a cheap price.
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:16:47 PM

A Community Of Talent And Dedication

"Any project knows the community is a bedrock of support and morale for a team. LocalCoinSwap is very lucky - indeed honoured - to have this in abundance. It is not taken for granted, and the team constantly praise the efforts of the community and their support on this journey. It has been great to see bonds grow over time and watch as members go further and further in pushing the limits of that support. A support to their investment, to the team, to each other and to the greater community.
So the question arises, What more can we do for these members..."

Read more: https://blog.localcoinswap.com/raising-the-standards-localcoinswap.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:46:05 PM

it's true that if you expect a lot of profit, it's good to just hold the token that has been obtained and if there is no sudden interest, don't sell it at a cheap price.
yeah at the moment there is no reason to sell only hold and wait for better times Smiley
bony webster

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:46:09 PM

This project certainly has a great future . Not many exchanges can boast of such a set of functions and good security. I believe that the key to success for a decentralized trading platform is impeccable security and user-friendly interface

karovino

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:54:26 PM

This project certainly has a great future . Not many exchanges can boast of such a set of functions and good security. I believe that the key to success for a decentralized trading platform is impeccable security and user-friendly interface
Why do you think that this exchange is better than the existing decentralized trading platforms? What advantages does it have ? What do you think will save your deposit from intruders
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: