Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:41:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto has gone to shit  (Read 5007 times)
kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:59:33 AM

Well, every economic field has abusers and supporters that's the case with crypto world if as you say there are some greedy people who are in it only for the money by launching some meaningless project that has no purpose what so ever there still some projects with a great visions and trying to promote the vision of satoshi and make the world see how great crypto currencies are and the benefit that will come to the world from using it instead of fiat currencies
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:22:54 AM

Well, every economic field has abusers and supporters that's the case with crypto world if as you say there are some greedy people who are in it only for the money by launching some meaningless project that has no purpose what so ever there still some projects with a great visions and trying to promote the vision of satoshi and make the world see how great crypto currencies are and the benefit that will come to the world from using it instead of fiat currencies
Yes, that has really affected the future of bitcoins as well as the other altcoins. The bad guys have abused their anonymity to do illegal things. We can not do anything other than accepting the crypto market down.
The crypto market is my source of life as it has helped me greatly improve my economy. In addition, ICO projects are getting worse. There are a lot of fake projects that have been formed and my friends have taken a lot of work. it is so awful.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:48:28 AM

This is the most common and normal process of developing the crypto currency, which we can not influence vseravno in any way. Everyone's mood is different, sometimes it covers pessimism and we start to scold the whole world. Over time it goes away and life goes back to normal. The process of developing the crypto currency, carrying out ICO vseravno by others will not, fraud will sometimes occur so that we do not. And we need thousands of altcoys. Only the market can decide which of these coins are unnecessary, and which are useful. This is a natural process.

CryptoMark2585

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:26:25 AM

You are absolutely right, a lot of icos are taking advantage of investors nothing to offer no prospect.If you do not have the knowledge of the crypto market, it will not be like a money bearer who goes to the common good without receiving anything. invest knowledge. Without knowledge you will forever be the loser .
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:20:46 AM

Crypto Currencies now is out of control because a lot of shit coins are in the market in and no one knows which among of these coins will succeed. And a lot of investors where already scammed by these shit coins. And sooner or later the coin you campaigned for a couple of months would turn into another shit coin. So basically one should review and research carefully these coins that enter the market.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:37:32 AM

Another crash is not going to help with this. Once the market recovers a little bit, people are going to start launching ICOs once again. It is an easier way to make money for a lot of people , so it is up to us to be careful with our money and not invest in pointless coins.

Yeah. I don't care what idiots do with their money. If they want to throw it away, more power to them 😂😂😂😂😂

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:46:57 AM

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.

For sure there are a lot of scams, but we cannot say them all of them are such. There are a lot of good projects.
And if we think the crypto will be future of the money, we need more cryptos, it will be impossible only with bitcoin.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:03:17 PM

This is a big problem of decentralization, because no one is control the crypt, so there is so much scam. We need to make some standard to prevent it
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:07:22 PM

I do not think that the crypt really shit? And in general, I think quite differently. I think that thanks to technologies such as crypto currency, we will be able to find a healthy economy. Therefore, it must be supported in every possible way
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

It has gone to shit? Dude you are sure or you are just in a depression because you bought some tops in the last weeks? This is just the beginning of something really big! It reminds me to cellphone back in the 80s.. Everybody said that nobody will use them and they are sh*t. We are at the same point right now.
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:36:43 PM

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.
I couldnt disagree ICOs really intent to raise so much funds and few of them are going to steal your investments when they reached a certain point which we dont have any control to stop these greedy people of doing shitty ICOs,we just need to do a lot of reading to lessen the chance of picking up a shitty ICOs that will only steal your investment.

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:55:54 PM

all of them just want easy money , too much project and ico right now, easy raised Million fund because all the investor want x5 x10 profit return, but I don't think it'll gone to shit, I believed that cryptocurrency and their technology , good value in the future, just careful when join ICO, no need to scare too much ...
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:57:48 PM

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.
It was the same in the late 90s with dotcom boom. Webpages that sold catfood got millions. But still there was always gems to be found like Netflix and Amazon. You just need to weed out the diamonds from the trash.
pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:26:25 PM

Yes our communty was once peaceful,but these greedy people are taking the advantages that these community are giving them.ICOs shouldnt about the money its all about how would be use the blockchain technology in a better way using these currencies.People's gree are infinite that could destroy our whole community.

RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:38:25 PM

There is a high noise to signal ratio, but there's nothing wrong now. Aside from scams, it's just the free market. People can do what they like. Simply because I don't like XYZ is no reason to stop someone else from buying/selling/whatever it.

aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:39:42 PM

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.

Crash would really help to clear out scams but It's the people who is clearly destroying themselves. If you don't want to be scammed then avoid the hype, the pump and dumps. Technology would serve us but when you are here only for the money then you would be the best victim of scam. Crap, money just make this all worse, people chase bitconnect for the biggest possible income = scam, but when you are supporting great technology like ethereum = slowly but surely would moon. No one is a con-man if no one is a fool
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:53:19 PM

Why do you think ICO has gone, Is not ICO is one way people earn very extraordinary profits if we invest in the ICO. I strongly support ICO if ICO is very unusual.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:54:15 PM

Crypto has gone to sH**t ? reallY? i do not think so , friend. Yes the market is going down, but now is going back up and at least it is stable. Let just wait afew months before jumping to conclusions, shall we ? Smiley

Carmen01

Activity: 294

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:19:11 PM

OP digital currency in crypto are good in transaction and we have our own wallet here with private key i say the positive here nothing gonna happen if you only think the negative that can happen in crypto's future so better to help some people in crypto to avoid that so start here in bitcointalk.org forum if you already know that try to think how can you help them about that situation here like post here the trusted member of ICO then join in that and good exchanger.

buytheeffinD

Activity: 266

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

You do understand it is a global game and that anybody can participate at any moment right? I don't think this is far from satoshi's vision because you think what there would always and only be Bitcoin? I think competition is healthy and fosters better innovation overall. Sure most of these coins are complete shit but what do you think will happen to them when they are of no use? They will dry up and cease to exist. So if you are worried about this, don't because natural selection will take care of itself. Also there will be hundreds of thousands of coins in the future, most of the them will, however, serve zero economical purpose but be there for a small social group.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: