Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:36:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto has gone to shit  (Read 5009 times)
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:19:22 PM

It is people like you that make ICOs run away with people cash. You are dumpers and greed is what makes anyone to sell off as early as possible. And if a coin become worthless, what do you want developers do, they will also run with the reminder cash left.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:36:11 PM

you are absolutely right, there should be a controlling ICO scam, unlike now. too many people are hurt by the scam ICO.

To get the authorities, namely governments and those who control governments, involved will be a huge mistake. The original aim with cryptos was never to be babysitted, especially not by governments and their bankster buddies. Cryptos should be the primary vehicles of a non-violent revolution that in turn enables peer-to-peer trustless (bankless) transactions within peer-to-peer economies driven by decentralized blockchains. A revolution that aims to free people from the shackles of centralized banking and corrupt governments – the primary enablers of wars, pain, poverty and chaos.

Make no mistake: What they cannot outright ban, they will regulate out of existence or to the ultimate benefit of a select few. The same ones who are hell-bent to make our lives a living hell here on earth.

Ask yourself: Where were the authorities when millions of people lost money in all of the fiat-based Ponzi schemes out there, including the Federal Reserve system - a legalized system of theft, murder and usury - with its half-assed dollar? Why are cryptos so attractive in the first place - is it because the authorities get to babysit? I think not.

The solution is to embrace truly decentralized cryptocurrencies - and most importantly, to educate ourselves and to take personal responsiblity for our actions.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:34:01 PM

All because of the fact that almost all who are engaged in the crypt are those who just want to earn, those who don’t care about the development of crypto community

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:05:14 AM

yes scammers are everywhere, scammers want quick rich they are taking advantage of ICO's investing the coin and they promise you will get profit but they will run with your money. We should research the ICO's that we want to invest.

ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:17:36 AM

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.

Yes, I agree
there are lots of useless altcoins, and some ico are becoming big scams. I think this is part of the risk, because after all crypto contains once the advantages and disadvantages in it. one thing I do not understand and confused about you, I see you are not satisfied with this situation and hate ico. but why do you participate in ico signature? just a quick question

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:23:53 AM

why should we care about that? We need to know this the internet you can't expect people to not be crazy. I believe if keep worrying about that, that will make them famous, remember the popular quotes "Don't make stupid people famous". I believe just ignore it if somehow newbies trapped on their scam scheme, let it be the lesson for newbs.
Fileiro

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:26:23 AM

you are absolutely right, there should be a controlling ICO scam, unlike now. too many people are hurt by the scam ICO.

To get the authorities, namely governments and those who control governments, involved will be a huge mistake. The original aim with cryptos was never to be babysitted, especially not by governments and their bankster buddies. Cryptos should be the primary vehicles of a non-violent revolution that in turn enables peer-to-peer trustless (bankless) transactions within peer-to-peer economies driven by decentralized blockchains. A revolution that aims to free people from the shackles of centralized banking and corrupt governments – the primary enablers of wars, pain, poverty and chaos.

Make no mistake: What they cannot outright ban, they will regulate out of existence or to the ultimate benefit of a select few. The same ones who are hell-bent to make our lives a living hell here on earth.

Ask yourself: Where were the authorities when millions of people lost money in all of the fiat-based Ponzi schemes out there, including the Federal Reserve system - a legalized system of theft, murder and usury - with its half-assed dollar? Why are cryptos so attractive in the first place - is it because the authorities get to babysit? I think not.

The solution is to embrace truly decentralized cryptocurrencies - and most importantly, to educate ourselves and to take personal responsiblity for our actions.

Seconded. Government with it's ever-increasing taxation and regulation have been nothing but a cancer tumor on humanity.

Time to get healthy again.
KUMAR6

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:27:21 AM

more people who thinks its shit r making it better for the rest of us:)
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:32:42 AM

Yes.
Now dozens of these ICO are created dozens per day.
And many bluntly want money for projects that have already been, or are giving away thousands of tokens that cost 0!

It is necessary to regulate ICO! Otherwise there will be a mess and lots of scammers.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:44:07 AM

Much depends on the traders themselves, that is, they win a project that supports more people. We ourselves can fight with scams
Fokl

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:08:08 AM

I believe that the crooks in any field of human activity has been, is and will be.This is our reality. Unfortunately, the cryptomir is not immune from this, as well as a healthy person living in any country of the world is prone to diseases and disasters, and the ICO can not always be healthy and clean. There's nothing you can do about it.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:11:16 AM

I agree partly. It has gone to shit in terms of more low quality projects sold as being the next Ethereum. I think this change is however needed to go to the next phase, where people are smart enough to understand crypto from ICO to exchange.

I personally will stop putting money in ICO's, unless they are certain game changers. If it is too much of something already in crypto-space, I will skip and buy at exchanges, seeing that all coins are lower than ICO anyways pretty soon after launch.
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:48:48 AM

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.

I understand your concern. Sometimes I also get very annoyed with some ICO which don't have good plan or product.
But hey! why so serious? As a bounty hunter, we have a lot option to choose good ICO, and ignoring bad ICO.

2drive

Activity: 85

The world is flat...

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:57:58 AM

It's true, necessary that everything need to be more transparent and without empty promises, so it was recently proposed to use DAICO, it's maybe can help partially solve the problem.

---- Where is my money ppl!? ----
toresto

Activity: 81
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:01:03 AM

people forget  that Bitcoin has Technology behind and everything is around Greed,
I in crypto since 2011 but my interest is the technology,
such "namecoin" with DNS CHAIN
 in 2012 i was helping people when they stuck with coin coding  back their  no "101 how to create alt coin guide"  
and you couldn't find anything on google mostly people got stuck with the "genesis block"
and unfortunately, the reality is that less real Blockchain technology utilization, and more Greedy scams,
honestly back their crypto already was losing trust because of many scams but now with all the ICO's it's just so lame.
Matrond

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:06:50 AM

Yeah it's unfortunately that their are so many scams and companies that are in it for the wrong reasons. We just got to make sure that we only invest in coins that will provide true value to the crypto community. If enough of us do this, then eventually the scams won't be profitable. I do hope that happens soon as the scams really do give Crypto a bad name, that's all the layman thinks of.
brelok777

Activity: 160

Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:11:30 AM

Unfortunately, where there is money there are always scammers. They are in all areas where there is money. And cryptomir in this regard is no exception. And unfortunately scammers are always much more than those people who really believe in the idea.

toresto

Activity: 81
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:23:23 AM

Unfortunately, where there is money there are always scammers. They are in all areas where there is money. And cryptomir in this regard is no exception. And unfortunately scammers are always much more than those people who really believe in the idea.

yep this is the problem people not believing in the idea of crypto but only want to make greedy money
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:32:59 AM

I know your disappointment. I can feel you because I am also disappointed every time I see an ICO that went successful but ended up a total scam. But it is not a great thing to happen if we just want the entire crypto to crash simply because of these selected projects. It is not a good decision to just throw away the baby with the bathwater. There are so many great things offered by various altcoins and Bitcoin right now. We just have to weed out these rotten tomatoes. The entire crypto should not be taken into the garbage bin.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mkymre

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:35:38 AM

I know your disappointment. I can feel you because I am also disappointed every time I see an ICO that went successful but ended up a total scam. But it is not a great thing to happen if we just want the entire crypto to crash simply because of these selected projects. It is not a good decision to just throw away the baby with the bathwater. There are so many great things offered by various altcoins and Bitcoin right now. We just have to weed out these rotten tomatoes. The entire crypto should not be taken into the garbage bin.

I agree.. at some point these ICO´s will be well known as high risk/potential scam coins.. Enough people has to be fooled first...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: