Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:25:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto has gone to shit  (Read 5009 times)
Minh maluco

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:28:46 AM

which we love is a fraudster inside the crypto room that operates the same fraud as everywhere else, but here Let's forget the Nigerian Prince who wants to send money to be taken care of not the old one. but we must be very diligent when we think about putting money into a project, and check the details thoroughly and thoroughly several times very carefully, Need to set up ICO! Otherwise, there will be chaos and lots of scammers.
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:50:31 PM

a person loses money only because of his stupidity, if he does not understand that this is a hoax, this is his problem and nobody else's, no one forces buying bad coins, they are usually bought by people who want to make quick money without doing anything.

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:56:05 PM

It is people like you that make ICOs run away with people cash. You are dumpers and greed is what makes anyone to sell off as early as possible. And if a coin become worthless, what do you want developers do, they will also run with the reminder cash left. Smiley Smiley
You do not know what you are talking about, the fact that a bunch of investors begin to dump their coins is not really an excuse for the developers to run away with the money, after all they should not really be affected by it since they sold the tokens and they are holding ethereum or bitcoin.
ngonco.giolua22

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:25:49 AM

Greed is one of human nature .people are too dump to invest in any ICO without even bothering to do some research about the project or the team.smart ones know that and take their money .so as long as there are enough greedy people , SCAM will never end.
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:01:19 AM

You may be true. But, you may see it from the negative side. Well, crypto has upside position. It is like two very contrast things that cannot be separated. One side you will be rich and get more profits. And another side, you may lose your money easily. here, we must be smart and wise in involved in crypto. never only follow the hype that may lead you to the shit lost. Just be ready and diligent to analyze the crypto.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Freddy63

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

SESSIA

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:04:20 AM

Yeah, I don't really know what for do they collect 30-50 mln? ethereum collected less than 20 millions and this is a huge projects. ICOs can't allocate and manage these big budgets properly.
DAICO concept should be implemented to protect investors

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:25:58 AM

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.
I know what you feel, ICO scam brings bad name to cryptocurrency especially on blockchain technology, there should be controlling the growth of ICO so it does not so like now where ICO scam often appear. But if viewed from the other side should be the user really should be smart to choose good ICOs and ICO which is a scam, I'm sure some sites like ICObench, ICOtrack ICOrating, can facilitate users to invest, do not easily affected with big profits but it is actually harmful.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jamesashmore1964

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:52:42 AM

a person loses money only because of his stupidity, if he does not understand that this is a hoax, this is his problem and nobody else's, no one forces buying bad coins, they are usually bought by people who want to make quick money without doing anything.

I do not agree. Some ICOs look very professional but are CONS!
thuthi7

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:17:33 PM

I think you can say that because there where ICOs that where doing scam. But if you really understand well the ICO that you'll be joining there where many ICOs with a very great potential. And this will help a lot of people in the future.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:39:36 PM

Thats right now scamers is everywhere and icos is disturbing  with so many numbers every day.I see only one thing no ones care  now for creating somthing new or help world with next gen technologys all need only money and scam peoples...

valessiobrito

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:40:35 PM

The crypto market moves in cycles – and understanding these cycles is key to profiting, managing risk and keeping sane. (1) Hold more of the things that rise and less of the things that fall, and (2) cycle adjustment, or trying to have more risk exposure when markets rise and less when they fall. Stick to this and then everything will be fine.
harrycalik

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:30:52 AM

I agree with a topicstarter,  the world of crypto is a world that include large amount of scam and greed. Shitcoin pumps and dumps, whales manipulating, mad developers, which raise millions of dollars to develop the soursecode (omg), thinking only about money, and much more.
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:34:27 AM

I agree with a topicstarter,  the world of crypto is a world that include large amount of scam and greed. Shitcoin pumps and dumps, whales manipulating, mad developers, which raise millions of dollars to develop the soursecode (omg), thinking only about money, and much more.
This is why their is need to stop this scams happening in crypto. The risks is huge and we should be careful in choosing the project were it can gives profit. Yet their is still good Ico during this day so let's choose the best.
jamesashmore1964

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:17:19 AM

Some Alts are just above there debut price: Yes it has turned to shit with a capital S
lala.dida

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:30:50 PM

The bulk of people on this forum are for earnings. This is real life and it is different from the idea. I have long understood that society is not yet morally ready for decentralization.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:08:34 PM

We have to take it easy here actually. The fact that some few hundreds ICOs are turning out scams doesn't mean the entire crypto space have failed. Well, this issue you raised is actually a serious which we all have to take serious.
I believe actually better days are ahead of this community and the entire blockchain space.
jamesashmore1964

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:16:22 PM

This is why am careful the coin I buy, hold and trade. I just hope things improve and mechanism evolve to identifying shit tokens.

Manipulation is killing crypto!
Pradeep wijewardana

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:20:41 PM

No man. 😊 spring is comming back.
LegendzX

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

I think the present dip is an answer to your wished and will surely wipe out the useless altcoins that exist in the market without real purpose.
Ineedtopee

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:40:32 PM

I've always believed that all this was meant to happen in order to clear the market out of those who aren't serious about crypto as a currency. The market was really flooded with new comers since Dec and most are people who aren't serious about crypto tbh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: