Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:49:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto has gone to shit  (Read 5009 times)
projectandy

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:18:42 PM

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.

scammers are everywhere not just in crypto. Regulation is the key to prevent it.
rosebit

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:40:16 PM

To me i believe that  there are currently too many useless coins that have been created just for profit, but we can see cryptocurrencies that are our future and a good idea that can bring us greater profit .
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:03:33 PM

indeed a lot of now ico projects are deceptive and a lot of investors are at a disadvantage in investing in ico, should ico be well developed if the project is good and not deceive so many investors are interested in ico.
jaxteller

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:04:34 PM

saturated yes, but not really gone to shit. Just trust the existing exchanges.
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:14:42 PM

This will make most ICOs fail. Most of them are scams just to dupe investors of their hard earned cash. Crypto nowadays is Goin crazy.
blissben930

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:26:49 AM

Satoshi has inspired many people, not just the blockchain developers, but many others to invest in a coin that can change lives in the future. I think that kind of passion is what makes the project without the future raise huge funds. We are among thousands of coins, and a smirk of predator fangs.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:55:01 AM

The crypto "culture" is definitely not what it once was. Everyone is greedy and scammy nowadays. I hope it's just a phase.

It is probably going to get worse before it gets any better while I would like to see the adoption of cryptocurrencies through the world very few people have stopped to think what this means, can you imagine the amount of people that are going to get hacked if that happened? So something will have to be done to improve the security of the coins.
wfjsdfjzcouuu

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:23:54 AM

Perhaps this is a bit of a picture of how the crypto in the future, if there is nothing fundamentally done in some future time. Everyone who goes into this field already knows that there is a very high risk, but at a certain level of thinking, shitcoin only keeps people further away from cryptocurrency.
Xlady
Copper Member

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:39:31 AM

This is one of the reasons I'm for Regulation. Some of these Projects have no business doing an ICO. There are loads of other people already doing what they're raising funds for. It's just a roller coaster.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:43:13 AM

this is the word of the person who feels cheated there will be ICO scam, I think you should learn more about cryptocurrency before going directly for buying and selling Bitcoin.

and as good as you do not buy Bitcoin or Altcoins from loan or savings money, buy your Altcoins with money seadaanya, because when the price is down it will be like you this angry in this forum.
Ziaderi33

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:47:44 AM

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.

there are a lot of scam ico now, let alone ico coin lending, already 99% scam, i've been fooled by ico project, for that, i have to be very careful in buying ico, to avoid fraud

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
Divere1996

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:33:38 AM

You start to lose religion in crypto-currencies, and this is the most essential hassle, your greed has come to be better than you may believe. Do now not take offense at this, you need to remember that now humans have become very depending on bitcoin.
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:42:24 AM

Too many of the ICO that does not have a strong team so it could not continue to grow and eventually lost. Choosing a good course ICO coins is also very difficult and this needs to experience a lot. And coins, when prices go up and down very quickly, should be able to stay afloat.
jamesashmore1964

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:44:54 AM

Too many of the ICO that does not have a strong team so it could not continue to grow and eventually lost. Choosing a good course ICO coins is also very difficult and this needs to experience a lot. And coins, when prices go up and down very quickly, should be able to stay afloat.

No, your mouth talks shit: Leave the site!
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:50:52 AM

Part of this business is learning how to play well, the pumped and dumped might also give us opportunities to gained, people who loves to take the risk are mostly succeed when fluctuations favored their assessment, its a lots of shit inside but from that shit money also flowing you just need to make proper assessment and make your entry in a good position.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:19:52 AM

This is a bitter post from a very bitter person who probably took the most bitter decisions of his life. Crypto is still in its infancy. It has not gone to shit my friend. You need to calm down and take better decisions so your portfolio doesn't end up in shit

genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:41:54 AM

I wondered if there was a way to remove the shit, trashcoin from the system. There are literally thousands of coins, but it seems that only 10% of them are active. This market needs to be "cleaned up"

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:32:02 PM

Yes, the problem of scammers in the crypto market exists today. But I am sure that gradually it will be possible to correct it due to the careful attitude to the choice of projects. But in any case, the crypto market provides ample opportunities, if you know how to search.
cherepashkis

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:35:40 PM

I agree the scams are getting bigger. I already think that it is necessary to leave the cryptocurrency.
sheamus10

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:45:48 PM

Should not blame it all. There are a lot of good ICOs being developed and implemented. I admit that many ICO scams and many exchanges created to deceive us. But it is not acceptable that ICOs are really good.
Currently there are still a lot of good ico and not all crypto is scam, but if you want to invest in ico. I suggest you to buy it at market entry, because it is good for long-term investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: