Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:30:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto has gone to shit  (Read 5007 times)
Valpekh

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:05:03 AM

I see impeccably why you are so vexed and I wound up in a similar circumstance when my contributed cash was difficult to reach to me more. Along these lines, I comprehend you, yet at the same time don't should be vexed on the grounds that they can not be returned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:55:55 AM

It is important that this forum to clean ICO is not good for the future.
Maybe I also as much as possible to report a misunderstanding if there is something wrong in this forum.

Maybe not completely we blame them, if we ourselves who neglect to follow the ICO HYIP. We must be smart to choose all its concerned with ICO.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 05:42:02 AM

It is important that this forum to clean ICO is not good for the future.
Maybe I also as much as possible to report a misunderstanding if there is something wrong in this forum.

Maybe not completely we blame them, if we ourselves who neglect to follow the ICO HYIP. We must be smart to choose all its concerned with ICO.

There are scam busters doing it.You can't expect the staff to do all these when the posts in this forum everyday itself is too much already to handle. Scam ICO are going to exist even after 10 years from now, it will never end until investors sees the difference whether a team can potentially be a scam or not. When one day that will happen I guess those scammers will learn their lesson that they can't squeeze money from investors when they are obviously look scam.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:11:18 AM

I wouldn't exactly say that. Cryptos are suffering right now, that much is true but I do not believe that everything has gone to the point where there is nothing else that can be done. For those of us who have being in the market for a while, we understand that this is normal, prices will fall, bear markets will linger but in the end, there will always be a bull.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
LensCat

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:13:46 AM

I can identify with your perspective. A large portion of the ICOs today are made no to be usable and helpful for individuals, yet to take cash from you and after that simply close down amidst the street. It sucks, yet that`s how it is at this moment.
nickolaiallenov

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:15:07 AM

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.

scammers are everywhere, this can not be avoided. People steal, rob, deceive other people for money, it's always been like this.
But there are also many good projects lately, which are very promising!
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:26:37 AM

what needs to be thought of is how to avoid frauds often. thus will not affect the value and so crypto does not become garbage. it is very apprehensive. need a breakthrough to handle this. then how.
davisagughalam

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

You'd only end up falling for scams if you dont do the right research before delving into an project. why release your anger here?. There are many scams in the real world  too. Even in real life stocks, there are scams. Doing the right research before buying into a project is the way out. theres no need to start accusing projects of being scams without proper proof.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:34:00 AM

Bitcoin is dominating the crypto market and alts are now  in very bad situation. When Bitcoin fallas down still no reaction for alts. I can not imagine for the future of crypto , i am not optimistic anymore.
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:37:23 AM

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.

scammers are everywhere, this can not be avoided. People steal, rob, deceive other people for money, it's always been like this.
But there are also many good projects lately, which are very promising!
Scammers will always be where there is money. There will always be people who want to get money without any effort. But do not despair. Good projects are also there.

virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:38:52 AM

Getting 24 merits for this statement "A lot of people have gotten burned by Scam ICOs so they are afraid to invest at this point.  There are still some hidden gems out there but you have to sift through a lot of garbage to find them."

Getting 16 merits for this statement "The short term dumpers are long gone.  Bitcoin has by far the most dedicated holders out of any crypto coin.  This is what gives bitcoin's its immense strength and dominance.  Even the founder has billions of dollars he could of used just sitting in storage.  Sometimes its about more than just money!"

Getting 13 merits here "We shouldn't be surprised at this current downtreend. THIS IS NOTHING NEW.  Go back at past charts we have survived worse dips then this but bitcoin always comes back stronger.  We survivied the Mt GOX hack crash, we survivied #30 down to $2. You can't kill bitcoin.  At this point there is so much money invested in mining infrastructure.

I feel bad for the panic sellers that are getting out right now.  They are being played and manipulated by the whales that are just looking to accumulate more.  This upcoming bullrun these panic sellers will be crying."

Getting 9 here "A lot of people invested near the top so they have a very sour taste in their mouth about crypto.  I'm sure they will come back around once the bull run starts again.

We need to help newcomers and show them how easy it is to use bitcoin.  Keeping everything secure is actually really simple, but it may scare away a lot of people.  Transferring money to another country with a traditional bank is a big hassle.  You may have to fill out forms and answer a lot of questions about your money transfer.  With Bitcoin it's accomplished with a few clicks.

Every person you introduce to crypto can have a exponential effect because they will introduce more people and the chain continues."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Really I wonder how you could manage this all  Wink.  I am really impressed gentleman.   Grin

Talking of scams is good; but it is not finish of my job.  I shall not just talk I shall do some positive job if I can do some.  To make aware innocent investors we should take some steps.

Finally I want to add is scam is scam ; every type of scam is a scam  Wink
Topilsimn

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:40:22 AM

all the work there must be chance broh, man is covetous, yet you ought not accuse anybody, since this is our hazard in crypto numerous tricks and tricks all over the place. how about we consolidate kill trick
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:57:20 PM

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.
Not all ICO's are scam but there are some ICO's that just made to scam people. So we must be wise enough to think what would be the right thing to do.
Gwyn

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:10:17 AM

Yes, many ICO projects do not show any value at all. They are only made for money. It's really bad for the whole market.
leanhthu8

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:44:19 AM

All because of the  fact that almost all who are engaged in the  crypt are those who just want to earn, those who don’t care about the development of crypto community
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:50:27 AM

And too many fucking exchanges.
yeah too many fucking exchange. There are exchange with low quality coins  they trade uselesd coin from useless ICO. Hope there is new platform that will qualified ICO. Tokenmarket now list not reliable ICO. In 2017 ico listed in tokenmarket are good and now
roller24

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:11:44 PM

Unfortunately, even bitcoin has become a means for speculation. I think decentralized coins will be used by people only for speculation. And only the death of cryptocurrency will correct this situation.
Tsyhan

Activity: 612
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 12:15:09 PM

This is absolutely normal situation. Everybody wants to make money. Who is smarter than that millionaire others can lose everything. this is the market.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:17:10 PM

And too many fucking exchanges.
The most important thing is that among all these exchanges very few are really decentralized. There are even those who say that they are decentralized, but they are not so really how quickly people lose their vigilance.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:23:35 PM

Crypto is in the state where all the value of tokens goes down and this is the reason why market is continously bleeding. Some are afraid to invest because of what crypto experiencing as of the moment.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: