Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:54:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto has gone to shit  (Read 5007 times)
rahul10

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:10:01 PM

here, relax, just take a deep breath, it's true that we are getting further and further away from satoshi's vision, but what can we do? where there is money involved there will always be a way to exploit it, what we can do is research it well and make our investments consciously, I don't think we need another 100 ICOs offering the same thing, that's why it's better to participate in unique projects that solve a specific problem.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:17:27 PM

I don't think it turns to shit bud since from the start its unpredictable and maybe due to massive downfall of crypto we can think something worst as we didn't expected. As time goes by many users didn't believe that crypto currency will last for long time but somehow there are still users believe and hoping that crypto will exist since it was already proven many years. Well, we can't deny the fact that we feel some worried as we hold some crypto currencies that we have and we have nothing to do but hoping to recover it soon in the future.
vvthd

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:20:23 PM

Sometimes i think about like that but sometimes i feel more hopeful. First times i prefer to some shit projects but i am learning everyday. It will be better
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:11:33 PM

Very annoying and such projects and it is really a pity that now crypto-currencies are most often used for fraudulent purposes. But this will be solved with the introduction of at least a minimum regulation of cryptocurrencies.
Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:21:59 PM

For some reasons, unfortunately there are really greedy ICO scammers that made some of us victims of these. I hope there will be a regulation that will stop these. Lets not use cryptocurrencies in a negative aspects, lets just be positive and all will be in good.
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

It seems that investors have started to not trust the ICO project. many do not comply with the roadmap and the mission of the project. many suffered losses due to the ico project that died and could not survive on the stock exchange.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:06:39 PM

Very annoying and such projects and it is really a pity that now crypto-currencies are most often used for fraudulent purposes. But this will be solved with the introduction of at least a minimum regulation of cryptocurrencies.

Probably icos yeah but existing and established alts have their own uses and following. Of course news about scams paint a bad image on the entire market but it's not something crypto can't overcome.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:48:07 PM

To ICO projects become more or less normal, and fraudulent projects either disappeared altogether, or they were much smaller, it is just necessary that states begin to regulate them and exercise some control. Now, of course, in the conduct of ICO anarchy, virtually no control, scammers what they want, then they do. In general, this state of affairs is beneficial for states that want to have a distrust of people in the crypto currency.
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 06:00:56 PM

For the past three months, There is no reward I have received in my wallet. All the bounties i participated were scam and it was very unlucky for me that I did not get any reward. I advise we critically think when choosing bounties. 

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:03:50 PM

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.

It cant be help, people worst sin is greed. Greed of having so much money that they want to create an ICO and scamming people who invested to it. They all see crypto as a best tool for scamming right now because it is decentralized and it is hard to track who is the owner of a certain wallet/
Betfair

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:33:12 PM

all my friends who invested a lot into cryptocurrency losing so much in last few months and they are all asking same thing when this is gonna go higher than what we invested in so far?
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:41:26 PM

Not all the people can make huge gains. It is called natural selection Smiley
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:00:05 PM

Like many of the people said. The weak hands will left and strong ones will remain and we have just to be patient on it.  Greenmarket will just appear if people learn how to manage their coins and altcoins by not selling them all and not panicking about the next value.
Leto84

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:02:39 PM

Perhaps this is a bit of a picture of how the crypto in the future, if there is nothing fundamentally done in some future time. Everyone who goes into this field already knows that there is a very high risk, but at a certain level of thinking, shitcoin only keeps people further away from cryptocurrency.
Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:12:34 PM

You mostly right there are lots of scam ico and greedy dev. They will realised huge fund from their project but find it difficult to get listed on good exchange. They give sort of unnecessary excuses. They only wish to earn big from investor without giving them good return.
Don Lord

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:14:49 PM

Yes now a lot of fraudulent projects but it does not mean that all the shit,Yes I agree that it is rather tired, but I do not give up.
Diglimigli

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:15:06 PM

Yes, there are a lot of scams and companies that are going to hell. A lot of people earn a lot of money on this. Hardly crypto will die, even the government can not control or somehow block the crypto. crypt our future
ami84

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:16:16 PM

it has, yes - but surely things can only get better, can't they  Undecided Huh
Harlen.t

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

a large number of scammers adversely affect the market situation and without the introduction of regulators can not continue, because the market can not withstand without them
Natium

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:17:35 PM

In fact, big players do everything so that you say and sell your coins so think about the fact that this is the manipulation of the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: