Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:29:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto has gone to shit  (Read 5009 times)
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:35:40 AM

crypto is getting worse, it could be because too many ico scams have sprung up, and made the level of investor trust decrease, ico scam keeps popping up because of irresponsible people who just want to take advantage of crypto fame

It means that the traders and investors should be extremely cautious and attentive now. It is very easy to pick the wrong alt, the so-called shitcoin now. Trust popular cryptocurrencies that proved they are the best ones.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:57:23 AM

Bitcoin and altcoin can not die at this time!
Too many members and organizations have been planning on using Crypto!
Bitcoin can be replaced by another altcoin but blockchain technology will grow!
coinguides91

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:38:19 AM

ye, i agree we need another "purge" but at the altcoins this process already started, look how many altcoins value just dropped basically to trash.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:42:46 AM

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.
The strongest ones (projects) will survive, this is normal! Think of a business, it is also 20-15% are success and the other's are a fail! In my opinion there is not enough ICO's running and there should be more, I mean look at the stock market, how many countries have their own stock market and how many businesses are listed on their?! Thousands and thousands, this will be the same soon in crypto market too and there is no point winging about it!

chipprobtc

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:47:34 AM

How can you get money when you think like this. You should have a strong belief in what are you doing.
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:05:01 AM

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.

It cant be help, people worst sin is greed. Greed of having so much money that they want to create an ICO and scamming people who invested to it. They all see crypto as a best tool for scamming right now because it is decentralized and it is hard to track who is the owner of a certain wallet/

Always a few bad apples ruin it for the rest, karma will get those ico scammers, at least that's what I tell myself.
To talk about karma is ridiculous. I believe that only decisive actions on the part of the legislative authorities of various countries aimed at regulating the crypto-currency market and, in particular, the ICO market, can lead to the destruction of the incredible number of scam projects that we can observe now.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:21:54 AM

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.

It was the job of every investors to check if the ico is legit or not by looking to its white paper in order to determine if the ico is a scam or not.

Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:32:05 AM

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.
I think it happens everywhere even not in crypto world. Human by nature is greedy, its just that some are extremely and do not have emphaty or lacks good values. The only thing we, bounty hunters must do is to make sure what we are into is not a scam by reading the whitepaper and other details about the bounty.
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:43:57 AM

Everything moves in cycles, "usually." Crypto is new territory, even the markets are not really following anything resembling normal. I will have to check out the Fear and Greed Index for sure.
oldtimegin

Activity: 123
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:47:16 AM

OP you need to learn patience. Crypto always move in waves and no one knows when up and down will end. You just have to stay invested.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 11:53:45 AM

Somehow I have to stop the scam so much now.
I am confused as to why many people are greedy and cheating in the world of Cryptocurrency which originally went well.
At the moment I think Cryptocurrency is in turmoil because many ICO projects are scams and there are many theft crimes token in someone's wallet.
Hopefully, there are firm steps to stop this ICO scam.
ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

No need to be so negative, it won't help at all.
The market can't just go up all the time. We had great time in 2017 and as consequences we are having not that good 2018. Most of altcoins/projects should die since they are only pretending to do something useful. But some of the projects with real potential will live. And as everything is cyclical, I am sure we will see massive uptrend soon and these projects are going to form new list of top coins.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:15:33 PM

Of a truth, their are so many coins that does not make sense that have been launched on the blockchain. These coins and developers abandon these projects at some point. Cryptocurrency needs a whole lot of revolution and these scam coins to be removed so that some large investors could take Cryptos serious
ethmylovee

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:52:32 PM

I'm not sure how long crypto can last. but i'm sure about 5 more years, cryptocurrency still exists. Comments from a very optimistic person.
There is no reason for crypto to die now.
NKTstreet132

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:04:23 AM

Another interesting factor for you to believe that some of the systems that some of the projects offer will be available at no cost at all. Each case is a case, we should not judge, just observe.
Jana Wood

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:52:52 PM

Too much ICO, which does not have a strong team so that it can not continue to grow. Now there are a lot of scammers. Because there is a top 100. Analyze the project in which you invest.
Greenparkzhiv

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:01:07 PM

Until people are so stupid as to buy any shit, scammers will act. This is a natural process in our world.

It is not yet clear how long this will last. I hope soon will be a punishment for scammers. This can not continue for so long.
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:02:08 PM

To avoid scammers, you need to clear the fake ICO from scammers. They are deceiving conscientious investors. Investors are already reluctant to invest their investments and it is terrible. People are hungry and want to make money on someone.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
monmoni

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:07:16 PM

And unfortunately that is right, scams are everywhere and peoples starts to be greedy. And a lot of peoples losing their investment without earning something that expected.
Bayonetto

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:11:21 PM

There is a clear lack of innovation nowadays in the cryptocurrency market, people are focusing mostly on the trading part and most of the projects released these days just want to be part of that market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: