Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:39:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto has gone to shit  (Read 5009 times)
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:01:10 AM

Cryptocurrency is indeed revolutionary and the acceptance of the ideals of cryptocurrency is increasing everyday without restrictions or boundaries!  I will like to state that cryptocurrency is still very much in line with it's ideals and no matter the situation cryptocurrency ideas will triumph!

dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:25:20 PM

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.

I agree with you too but not only because I want the market to purify but cause I want altcoins to get rid of BTC rate! This time will be very difficult and "bloody" but that's the only way for the cryptomarket to be taken to a new level of prosperity and power!
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:40:05 PM

You say that, as if everyone is wrong and you feel the most right. You yourself are currently participating in a signature campaign program, you are no different from other greedy people.
crypto228

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:48:34 PM

A lot of scammers lately, I fully agree. And their number is only growing. Even the most miserable projects can collect 200 thousand and decently earn. And what can we say about well-done projects? They can and 30 million collect
catok broek

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:08:38 PM

In a project, of course people have doubts about a poor track record or failure in an achievement, for example, such as the development of an ICO which has recently suffered losses from ICO investors due to lack of thorough understanding of a project concept.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:43:43 PM

This is a very strong assertion to make  and for this to have any once if truth, there has to be a clear sign Thy cryptos have actually performed so badly generally but in reality it is mostly the shit coins that have performed so terribly over the years and its effect is felt by the while market.

irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:51:54 PM

Certainly, things are getting a little distorted, I think the cryptos philosophy has been forgotten in the journy, but everything can be recovered, we are already seeing in this bear market that many greedy people have already left, and the market has been cleaned up a bit, because now there are many projects that are worthwhile.

sarasofrup

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:28:13 PM

This is not cryptocurrency going into shit yet. You want that to happen/? You might need to sit your ass and wait longer for that to happen, cos I don't see that happening in a short while, or even in the near future. Don't be deceived by all that you see today, cryptocurrency is going to bounce back, and we are going to see again the system that we once loved and trusted.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:49:39 PM

I can not disagree with you in this respect. Probably this is really so, because on the basis of the fact that I'm thinking now the market has really started to bend very strongly in this direction, but no one knows for certain, it's usually closed information.
Khiceog

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:32:05 PM

Scams everywhere now. Greedy ICOS that for some reason need 20 million dollars for a small project, Ridiculous.  Greed everywhere, thousands of coins that serve no purpose.  This is so far removed from satoshi's vision.  Premine bullshit  scams like onion.  Projects that have no reason to be on a fucking blockchain except to cash in money on the hype.  We need another fucking crash to clear out these shitcoins and scams, and you greedy mfer ICO devs are the cause of this bullshit.
There's a lot of deception, but I don't think there's a whole market in it. It seems to me that you probably just a few times no luck and no more
missJone
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:44:43 PM

Can the price decrease for the crypto currency and is the result of the fact that many investors have ceased to believe in the ICO and the crypto currency? I think that many projects will go bankrupt because people will no longer invest their money in obvious nonsense.

TeraWATT
——  Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology  ——
Whitepaper ●  Telegram  —  Twitter  —  Facebook  ● Announce
kaineh

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:16:49 PM

The altcoins market went lower then anyone expected but its OK after such a parabolic run in the Dec-Jan. So yeah, no reason to panic, it will recover and fundamentals are stronger then anytime
RedClub22

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:21:02 PM

Scamming, hacking, lack of investment made this place volatile but it will be normal very soon.
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:08:30 PM

Not exaggerate. There are really a lot of bad projects, but we can not say that they fill the entire market. Good ways to make income absolutely everywhere
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

It is a game of the big whales. They followed by a plan to take as much money as they could and it should be looks like natural market behaviour with some media news bad or good ones.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:25:51 PM

the crash has come. and even very violent and long. and there will disappear many scam projects and also many other projects will die. and the strong ICOS and Coins will be better later as before. and this time i am looking forward to. i hope the Shit Coins are all gone soon
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:11:40 PM

Shit depends on each project and the tokens of that project. Do not blame it all, as in life, there are bad people and good people. Never have good people and vice versa
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:30:01 PM

Shit depends on each project and the tokens of that project. Do not blame it all, as in life, there are bad people and good people. Never have good people and vice versa

overall I agree with your opinion but it also depends on the project development team, because they only use crypto to commit fraud so that they can get their own benefits, while we in doing activities in crypto earnestly can get results and sacrifice a lot time for the token project they developed. Of course this cannot be allowed to happen in Crypto and only makes the name Crypto itself worse in the eyes of people who want to start joining.
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:50:21 PM

I noticed that the market capitalization has practically ceased to grow and now there is a lot of scam. It seems to me that crypt is starting to fall apart..
kenmobility

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:52:29 PM

I totally agree with you mate, its so ridiculous how virtually all projects tend to claim that ICO is needed for their project and most of them have greedy intentions and not really towards maintaining or building any strong platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: