Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows  (Read 347313 times)
aint_no_enthusiast

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:34:05 PM

I'm sorry I got this going Sad
Ajeto

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:47:32 PM

3 digit pin, lolz
Dont forget to set the maximum number of times you can try to enter a password before the site blocks your account to 999. Grin

lol, nice one
cloudstrife07

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:19:50 PM

Lol we are just after the hacking fiasco and now people are asking on simplifying password and pin code? Omg.

Btw admin, any intention to make a mobile app for hashcows? Cheesy
Anubite

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:20:56 PM

Ok....just...WOW all that wasted work last night. See this is what I meant about keeping us "in the know." I wouldn't have been mining with you all night had you specified it was not just a simple "stratum issue" or slow data imports, but actual factual ****ed up rounds with 0 payout.

Next sign of error, I'm off to middlecoin til all this crap is in working order. Prices are too low and going lower too quick to piss around.

Sorry, but business is business.

Embarrassed

Let me know if I am doing something right. Smiley
DOGE: DKBx8CMVnFwnea2uQ3RsLLB2CvQCFkzVT8
Cryptsy: 8981f2166046a5b587c4f86a2c994ec573a8a236
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:29:48 PM

are manual cashouts working?

g0re79

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 06:34:06 PM

Ok....just...WOW all that wasted work last night. See this is what I meant about keeping us "in the know." I wouldn't have been mining with you all night had you specified it was not just a simple "stratum issue" or slow data imports, but actual factual ****ed up rounds with 0 payout.

Next sign of error, I'm off to middlecoin til all this crap is in working order. Prices are too low and going lower too quick to piss around.

Embarrassed

Few pages back there is statement that due to import of data, last day round is not counted yet and will be credited tommorow. I am starting to hate this kind of blind / unable to read dickheads bitching "Oooh, my free money making machine is broken, fix it asap" on all topics. FY.

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
aikon

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:34:10 PM

I've been mining on the 4th till 7th of january, I'm not 100% sure but I believe my balance is still the same as before the hack. Is this something which will be resolved with some (more) patience or do you want me to send you a mail with some details about it?
Anubite

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:47:52 PM

Embarrassed

Few pages back there is statement that due to import of data, last day round is not counted yet and will be credited tommorow. I am starting to hate this kind of blind / unable to read dickheads bitching "Oooh, my free money making machine is broken, fix it asap" on all topics. FY.

Surely I must not have seen the data import issue post, since I mentioned that in my post and all. This was not all data issues, these were snubbed rounds of nothing AFTER the data issues, for about 2 hours hours of electricity spent. Not sure how you get "free" either when the card cost money and so does juice.

Apt to shoot, shot down instead.

g0re79

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 06:54:59 PM

Embarrassed

Surely I must not have seen the data import issue post, since I mentioned that in my post and all. This was not all data issues, these were snubbed rounds of nothing AFTER the data issues, for about 2 hours hours of electricity spent. Not sure how you get "free" either when the card cost money and so does juice.

You can go to Hashcows FAQ section once You´ll learn to read . There You´ll find out that NO SHARE IS LOST, since its counted to next round. And You can even sell Your cards when they are no longer need for heating Your house for free profit. Crossfired.

[/url]
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:06:12 PM

Embarrassed
Anubite

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:26:43 PM

Embarrassed

You can go to Hashcows FAQ section once You´ll learn to read . There You´ll find out that NO SHARE IS LOST, since its counted to next round. And You can even sell Your cards when they are no longer need for heating Your house for free profit. Crossfired.

Even if they carry over, is that still not a poor average? Say I was to get and average of .001 btc per round for two rounds. If a full length rounds worth of shares go to 0 blocks found, and the next is normal, that's a total of .001 btc, 50% profit regardless. While this is a great strat to minimize loses, it still does not make up for the lost time. If it did, they would be paying out more than taking in.

My only beef with this is that last night, after one of the admins came to mention why the stratum was disconnecting, I was thrilled he did so, so I wasn't fumbling in the dark again. One then mentioned some time later how many of the rounds were short and/or ended before finding a block because of these issues, something that was not posted with the "connection issues" post. These are not just unpaid, poorly informed rounds, they were outright failures in generating and profit. It was seemingly opportunistically left out, because how many people would stick around mining overnight if they knew?

g0re79

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2014, 07:45:32 PM

Embarrassed

Even if they carry over, is that still not a poor average? Say I was to get and average of .001 btc per round for two rounds. If a full length rounds worth of shares go to 0 blocks found, and the next is normal, that's a total of .001 btc, 50% profit regardless. While this is a great strat to minimize loses, it still does not make up for the lost time. If it did, they would be paying out more than taking in.

My only beef with this is that last night, after one of the admins came to mention why the stratum was disconnecting, I was thrilled he did so, so I wasn't fumbling in the dark again. One then mentioned some time later how many of the rounds were short and/or ended before finding a block because of these issues, something that was not posted with the "connection issues" post. These are not just unpaid, poorly informed rounds, they were outright failures in generating and profit. It was seemingly opportunistically left out, because how many people would stick around mining overnight if they knew?

I would. Theese days profits are low on every altcoin because investors lost faith in them due to many scamcoins (nicolascagecoin, coineywestcoin, oilcoin, whatever..). If outside temperatures was not so low, i would already turned my miners off. But hold on - there are bright tomorrows after all this crap shits die. Only reasonable thing we all should do is to mine few coins which are worth that not for profit, but to force others to grave. I mean coins which aren´t just copycats, but brings something new or are ballanced well (LTC of course, CGB, PPC, XPM, Quark..)

[/url]
matsonj

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:53:34 PM

Embarrassed

Hold on a second...are all the people complaining telling us that you don't set up failover pools? That's the entire idea of failover pools. If you can't mine in one place, you go to another and mine there. I make sure to have at least three alive pools at any given time just to be safe. The admins have been nothing but forthright with information, I really doubt they would start trying to dupe anyone NOW of all times.

Besides, those rounds are not lost profit. Maybe at most, you have 10 mins here and there of downtime. You're not making enough in those couple of mins to really matter. If you have cgminer 3.7.2 setup like you should, it has the 5 minute stability testing where it sends you to another pool and makes sure the pool is stable before switching you back over. The feature is there for a reason. USE IT.
nearmiss (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:03:49 PM

I find the accusation that some info was purposefully left out fairly offensive at this point, but perhaps I've just been at it a bit too much the past 2 weeks.  We've had 850-1,000Mh/s steadily while the website was completely non-functional, I'm not going to be worried about "how many people would stick around mining overnight if they knew" at this point.  On top of that, I'd never have purposefully left anything broken over night.  If me spending the better part of my christmas vacation working on things + aTriz and I's availability on irc isn't proof of this, what can I say.

As to the matter at hand, there were 2 seperate and unrelated stratum issues.  The 2nd one was not immediately identified until the morning.   Yes, its potentially going to be a rough payout day, we had our issues over-night/today.  Trust us, the last thing we wanted after finally getting the new portal out was to run into issues with the new stratums put in place, but here we are.  We'll continue to do what we have been, trying to make things better for miners.  We profit when you profit.

Profit-Switching Pool w/ Vardiff -> http://hashco.ws  Optionally keep the alts we mine or auto-trade for BTC. In addition can be paid out in any of: 365, AC, BC,  BTC, C2, CINNI, COMM, FAC, HBN, MINT, PMC, QRK, RDD, WC, XBC
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:17:34 PM

^^ AMEN!!!

It' time for all the children to grow up.  Take the responsibility to read before you post.  Stop assuming that every time something isn't working, somebody's trying to screw you.  If you're that skittish about your mining activity, then maybe you should put your video cards to us playing games instead.

We're all in the same boat.  Time to try helping and understanding . . . NOT WHINE.

I, for one, am grateful as I can be to atriz and nearmiss for the effort they've put in to get this pool back in better shape than it was before the hack. 

A little patience and gratitude is little enough to ask for their efforts. 
Anubite

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:25:04 PM

I find the accusation that some info was purposefully left out fairly offensive at this point, but perhaps I've just been at it a bit too much the past 2 weeks.  We've had 850-1,000Mh/s steadily while the website was completely non-functional, I'm not going to be worried about "how many people would stick around mining overnight if they knew" at this point.  On top of that, I'd never have purposefully left anything broken over night.  If me spending the better part of my christmas vacation working on things + aTriz and I's availability on irc isn't proof of this, what can I say.

As to the matter at hand, there were 2 seperate and unrelated stratum issues.  The 2nd one was not immediately identified until the morning.   Yes, its potentially going to be a rough payout day, we had our issues over-night/today.  Trust us, the last thing we wanted after finally getting the new portal out was to run into issues with the new stratums put in place, but here we are.  We'll continue to do what we have been, trying to make things better for miners.  We profit when you profit.

I do apologize for coming off so rough in merely intending to show a hole in a point, I hope you can forgive me. I intended to leave it at my first post discussing the errors and temp moving to middlecoin when another error pops up, and not delve so into why I am worried given no proof. It's hard to pick whether it's better to love and lose or to never love at all in the digital realm, especially when real money and livelihoods are at stake. I've only been around here pre-hack for about 6 days, haven't had much of a chance to get to know anyone. Sounds complicated, but I am still appreciative of what has been done, so please don't think otherwise.

Mystery-Man

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:39:58 PM

I looked back, maybe not far enough, and couldn't find anyone talking about manual cash outs since the new portal. I cashed out my DOGE but it did not arrive at the destination, pre hack I cashed directly to exchange (this might be the problem) and it did work however I accept that things change. I checked the addresses and it's all matching and my BTC cash out worked just fine. Anyone else experience this?
NotSoSerious

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:09:16 PM

Is there a problem with new user signups?  Huh   

I signed up this morning and pointed to hashcows, and while it's been acknowledging my hash rate all day, I haven't earned a single share. I've basically wasted an entire day mining so far as I was at work and couldn't point it at something else.

Kiah07

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:10:24 PM

Crazy question:

Owners, when you trade my coins on the exchanges, lets say 1 BTC worth of SBC, how do I know that you aren't pocketing half?  Trust?

I realize we opt in for auto trade, but a paper trail seems necessary.  

You could pay me half of what my shares were worth, and just say the prices dipped when you decided to trade.

uh60james

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:15:44 PM

Crazy question:

Owners, when you trade my coins on the exchanges, lets say 1 BTC worth of SBC, how do I know that you aren't pocketing half?  Trust?

I realize we opt in for auto trade, but a paper trail seems necessary.  

You could pay me half of what my shares were worth, and just say the prices dipped when you decided to trade.

Mainly trust.  You could figure out an approximate value based on your shares, total shares and the number of coins mined.  I will just trust them, if you don't nothing is keeping your from moving to another pool or keeping your coins and trading them yourself.

LTC: LVjM7UJUedLgfeYztFaLc7J5ND35wo4qoP
FTC: 6tX9SmXhTxcpSsuNpCtkrKMxKxHbicPNpt
SBC: sewXveFW8XNBw5tGPabPTQD33iHJikwr2a
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: