Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:16:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term Invests  (Read 6488 times)
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:38:04 AM

Those who can not pass cash have to be long-term investors. I think it's better this way.
Long-term investments in crypto can be a good idea, however it can be very risky, because it is volatile, and is very unpredictable. The best thing to do is to check for the  project plan, history of the company, do research, choose the best coin, and do be fooled by wrong info. Don't be a victim, be a victor and a survivor.
boboyboi

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:41:42 AM

Still the most popular and with high value,bitcoins and all altcoins.A long term investment must come from the coins that has been existed a long period of time,btc and any altcoins.
iryboy

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:50:02 AM

Right now bitcoin is an excellent choice as it is around $8k and within a year it can cross $20k easily.

darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:04:39 PM

Currently it is preferable bitcoin, but if you are looking for new coins, please check Travelflex, they have a strong team, and the project is very good, let alone they will use DAGCOIN system. It is a new type of blockchain technology.
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:45:00 PM

Any ideas what to buy now and keep for longer?

Your choice is right for long-term investment and you can see and research NEO, XLM, LTC and there are also some new alt that worth considering such as CND, MTH and TIO. Because they have been proven and have survived long in the crypto world. I am sure they will be very potential in the future, but do not forget also BTC and ETH.
I think like you. Currently I am new to this market so to invest in BTC and ETH I can not afford. So I can only invest in low coins to make a profit then I will spend my profits to invest in BTC and ETH.
ewonardo

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:02:21 PM

Long term investment of course is the choice of bitcoin, because it is the king of cryptocurrency.

In recent years, the price of bitcoin has been growing. So the investment currency bitcoin is the most correct.
Investing in bitcoin for the long term is the only real choice we have, the short term fluctuations are massive and we need to protect against that and no other coin is as reliable as bitcoin so we have not too much of a choice but to hold our bitcoin.
yes that's right But not everyone new to this market also has a lot of money to invest in bitcoin. And I'm a risk taker for high profits, so I'll choose short-term investments in ICO projects.

Well that's true bitcoin is the best choice for long term investment , it have a great potential in the future and will be a huge value. But I advise all of you don't put all your funds in one coin, it's better to spread your investment in many altcoin to make a profits.
Yeah I agree we can choose Bitcoin only for long-term investment. Bitcoin has a bright future even very much when compared to other Altcoin either in price or the value of the investment, but don't to invest in one coin you should spread your money in other crypto. I think ETH, LTC and also NEO are good and have a big potential, So we should try to invest in it.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:20:27 AM

If you want to invest in the long term. Maybe I can suggest you buy Bitcoin or Ethereum coins. Because both coins I think are very suitable if used as a long-term investment. The future prospects are equally good, so there is no doubt of its ability to achieve high scores.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:21:26 PM

If you want to invest in the long term. Maybe I can suggest you buy Bitcoin or Ethereum coins. Because both coins I think are very suitable if used as a long-term investment. The future prospects are equally good, so there is no doubt of its ability to achieve high scores.
Bitcoin is the best for long term investment in my opinion too. If we look at the available charts that demonstrate its performance over the past year, it becomes clear why a person must set bitcoin as his first priority. Only this coin can give him huge profits in smallest time. Ethereum too is capable of increasing the capital but not as much as bitcoin but it is good to have diversification and ETH is less volatile making it top altcoin.
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:47:36 PM

If you're looking for long term investments it's best to look for stablecoins that can protect your capital against volatility on the long term.
At this time korean coins are good for long term investments. Also you can search korean ICO's. Forexample yggrash.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:54:36 AM

ethereum.
ethereum gains is higher that bitcoin and most of the icos now is eth based that is why it is great investment if you are bagging eth.
Ethereum is a good choose for big investors, if you have just 2-3k$ it will be useless to buy ETH. Not useless actually, but you can gain much more profit from other little famous coins.
If your capital you have is limited or small while Ethereum is currently quite expensive and if you buy it you only get a few coins. it might be better if you buy another potential coin that has a cheaper price? of course the profits will be much bigger right? eg buy XRP, Waves, XLM, etc that still have a cheap price
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:07:31 AM

Long term investment of course is the choice of bitcoin, because it is the king of cryptocurrency.

In recent years, the price of bitcoin has been growing. So the investment currency bitcoin is the most correct.
Investing in bitcoin for the long term is the only real choice we have, the short term fluctuations are massive and we need to protect against that and no other coin is as reliable as bitcoin so we have not too much of a choice but to hold our bitcoin.
yes that's right But not everyone new to this market also has a lot of money to invest in bitcoin. And I'm a risk taker for high profits, so I'll choose short-term investments in ICO projects.
Well if what you want is to obtain more profits there is no doubt that can be accomplished way better by investing in altcoins yet we must recognize that the risk is way higher than with bitcoin so at the end it is going to be a matter of what are your priorities, so most of my money is invested in bitcoin since it has got me great profits and only a small portion is in altcoins.
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:20:34 AM

I recommend ethereum, ripple and NEO. Those three coins are now a good time to buy and I think that would be good for long-term investments as well.

Don't missed out bitcoin also since this is ideal for the long term investment aside from ethereum, ripple and NEO. Today is the best time to purchase those coins since it is very cheap now.

Rosscy

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:42:50 AM

It is true that every bitcoin trader who chooses to transact long-term will have a more cautious performance because the open position factor is the basis for making these long-term transactions. Each of us should be able to predict whether a coin has a clear future. Any open done requires strong analysis and confidence with the already established strategy.

Maybe you need to try it first. In my opinion, if I have a big capital, then I would choose to invest short term in bitcoin or altcoin. If I only have a small capital, better sayq invested in the long term. But one thing is clear, traders who choose to trade on a short-term basis must have a high degree of accuracy of analytical accuracy. In addition, short-term trading should often find out information about the price of the coin.

Actually to choose which one is better, whether to use short-term trading or long-term trading, depending on you who will undergo trading. Each person's trading style is different so the needs of his strategy are different. In addition, capital also determines our trading style, whether short term investment or long term investment.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:16:53 AM

i may suggest... let's say 75percent bitcoin and the 25 percent are the coin of your choice...i suggested 75 percent for bitcoin because it is already proven that bitcoin is good crypto..

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
v0nyu

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:21:57 AM

ofc i suggest bitcoin. bcse it's the king of crypto.
furthermore, now the price is very low. you can buy it then hold for 2-6months. 95% you'll get profit

VPoro

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:55:38 AM

in my opinion, you should need a combine between old coins and new tokens in your portfolio to get much profit. My suggestion for you are BTC, ETH, MWAT, INS and WPR. That's my portfolio now.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
mylyn2327

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:52:05 AM

I'll go for Bitcoin and ETH for long term investment. And as of now I am watching ADB movement and hoping it will good also for long term.
kulakvlad

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

I chose coins from the top 10 and 3 more token exchanges, they should grow in any case - BNB, Huobi and Kucoin shares.

drogba773

Merit: 15

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:22:50 AM

I would invest in Oax and 0x and Lendroid
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:49:13 AM

If you really want to make long-term investments like a few years then choosing Bitcoin is a good choice, although we can take advantage of Bitcoin for short-term investments as well. In addition you can choose to Buy some tokens on an ICO project, maybe the project will run in 6 weeks up to 12 weeks, you can buy a coin that has a good prospect. When you are right in choosing then you can earn at least 30% of the profits if the coin price stays the same, you can take advantage of the discount given during pre-sale. But if you can be more patient then you can take advantage when the coin price increases, but never forget that there is a risk that may be obtained when the price decreases. Every decision must be properly matured and you should be able to analyze well in order to take the right momentum in order to take advantage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: