Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:00:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term Invests  (Read 6488 times)
prefontaine1982

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:59:19 AM

I suggest that you try to invest in good and successful coins if you want to invest long because investing in good coins gives you assurance with minimal risks unlike other coins that is underdeveloped. Though investing long terms requires patience.

But, we all are in here for a long term (at least, those who visited this thread) So all i can say is that there are a lot of long term projects, like aion, envion, powerledger, they all are going to have a working product sooner than later.
sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:21:18 AM

i think two coins are best investment these are litecoin and Ethereum is the long term invest so this two coins more profitable cooins and we are get more profit there so i suggest to invest on this two coins.
Sinderela

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:18:33 AM

I still think bitcoin, because the benchmark virtual currency will remain the king of all virtual currencies.do not be afraid to invest in the long run because bitcoin will continue to soar
dobidobi88

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:25:43 AM

I suggest that you try to invest in good and successful coins if you want to invest long because investing in good coins gives you assurance with minimal risks unlike other coins that is underdeveloped. Though investing long terms requires patience.

But, we all are in here for a long term (at least, those who visited this thread) So all i can say is that there are a lot of long term projects, like aion, envion, powerledger, they all are going to have a working product sooner than later.

Investing in good coins tends to be more secure and promising if in the long run, and that's my choice. Investing in new coins or even ico projects, if successful then the profit earned will be high, but the risk of losing is greater.
karabiber

Activity: 1400
Merit: 683

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:46:55 AM

if you have too much money on your hand you should buy eth and neo.
you don't want to spread money around small coins and tokens.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:27:15 AM

Iota - great support from the industry. Some advantages against Blockchain and DAG, e. g. no fee for transactions

Modum, real usecase for the logistics industry. First partner: Swiss post

Waves, the real better Ethereum

Valid, digital ID with a working prototype

Smart Containers, once more logistic project, partnered with Modum

Raven89

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:44:05 PM

If you are looking for good profit in the future you must first look at the MarketCap and Total number of coins. A coin with large coin supply (billions) can't grow very much in the future, not even 1$.
My choice: Masari.
It's a Monero fork, good relationshionship with Monero, only 18.5 millions total coin supply and it's still early, only 9000 sats on SouthXchange and Tradeogre.
If you count that Masari uses a weighted harmonic mean difficulty adjustment algorithm for smoother difficulty adjustment, fantastic dev which has been PR'd back to Monero you already have a kick-ass coin. It also has only ever used RingCT, has a fixed ring size of 13, and they plan on adding uncle mining and researching block tree sharding.
Fork and rebase with a lot of new features is scheduled for 1 May.

Cheers !
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

Any ideas what to buy now and keep for longer?

for me i just choose two coins for long term hold, it is bitcoin and ethereum. at least i see they have always increased every year not for price only even they community and his team.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:46:28 PM

I choose bitcoin, ethereum, neo, and litecoin to be very good at grasp for long term, and I use as an asset for my family's future advantage.

deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:49:42 PM

Do not say much, you just buy Bitcoin and hold it for several years. Maybe you will be rich.
Most people say that the price of Bitcoin will be very expensive in 2020.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:25:47 PM

Now you can buy bitcoin, Ethereum. You can buy them and leave them for a couple of years. They are top currencies and will clearly grow over time and are unlikely to leave the market. They can be confident, unlike many altcoins.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:32:36 PM

Why? I think that ethereum and NEO are one of the most intense investments at this moment, they are more than good, but there are better options at this moment (low cap tokens are perfect for this kind of market)

if you have too much money on your hand you should buy eth and neo.
you don't want to spread money around small coins and tokens.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Zeallly

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:38:18 PM

Obviously Masari, have 500% increase in the last 30 days and still cheap.
karlos_545

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

As I see longterm crypto prospective - big investorsl like banks and hedge funds will be entering crypto soon and this process would not be done within a day. Most of that enterence will be done through stablecoins that have the reserve fund as a baking. What exactly stable coins will be used - I dont know for sure but Im confident that it is a new trend that why Im investing in new stable coins that are going to appear soon and going to keep tem long term
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

dont know, maybe nearly every coin is a long term invest atm Smiley
top 50 or top 100 coins for sure

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
greenchy

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:07:53 PM

Look at the trend of coins. I would buy an etherium. Perhaps it can be bitcoin. Only these coins give me confidence. But just as important is the length of the term

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
all_inman

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

As I see longterm crypto prospective - big investorsl like banks and hedge funds will be entering crypto soon and this process would not be done within a day. Most of that enterence will be done through stablecoins that have the reserve fund as a baking. What exactly stable coins will be used - I dont know for sure but Im confident that it is a new trend that why Im investing in new stable coins that are going to appear soon and going to keep tem long term
I also think that a lot of new stable coins will appear this year. Tether and TrueUSD are existing now, Heaven and LibreCash is coming soon BUT whats the sense of holding stable coin?? Huh U know it is stable and can not grow in price...
karlos_545

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:15:29 PM

I also think that a lot of new stable coins will appear this year. Tether and TrueUSD are existing now, Heaven and LibreCash is coming soon BUT whats the sense of holding stable coin?? Huh U know it is stable and can not grow in price...
Not sure about transperancy in Tether and TrueUSD but as for LibreCash it has 2 tokens, one for usage and another one is shares where owners will get the profit from the stability fund growth. So if it is really popular and will be in demand, can u imagine the size of that fund and profit for share holders? The same suitas for Heaven. The only question which coin to choose for long term holding as only 1-2 stable coins will bereally used, the rest will be foregotten by the market
all_inman

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:22:53 PM

Not sure about transperancy in Tether and TrueUSD but as for LibreCash it has 2 tokens, one for usage and another one is shares where owners will get the profit from the stability fund growth. So if it is really popular and will be in demand, can u imagine the size of that fund and profit for share holders? The same suitas for Heaven. The only question which coin to choose for long term holding as only 1-2 stable coins will bereally used, the rest will be foregotten by the market
U are talking about shares and hedge funds within the coin. It makes token security. Do u really wanna have a deal with security tokens? No matter how promising they are?
karlos_545

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:31:51 PM

U are talking about shares and hedge funds within the coin. It makes token security. Do u really wanna have a deal with security tokens? No matter how promising they are?
What so? tether is also could be considered as security but it has volume 6 billions per a day. The question is only adoption. If it is convenient to use the token and if it is really trasperent. In long run there will be a lot of different stable coins, within the nations, countries , cities etc and I when regulation will come only such coins will be in demand. As we all know demand creates the hype and hype. It all triggers price growth or in case of stable coins - reserve funds growth. So I probably buy 4 stable coins that I have mentioned above and hold all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: