Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:19:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term Invests  (Read 6484 times)
malading

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:23:14 PM

In the current market, only Bitcoin is a coin worth saving forever. It is not only the oldest coin, but also the most stable coin in the user base. Bitcoin is your best if you plan to hold coins all the time. select!

SeNeor

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:34:35 PM

I think it is a very good time for you to buy bitcoin, etherem and even altcoin that you want. You can buy them now and hold for long term because they are very potential coin and are good for hold on long term because they will yield reasonable profit as the price continue to rise when the market recover form the bear.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:02:59 PM

In the current market, only Bitcoin is a coin worth saving forever. It is not only the oldest coin, but also the most stable coin in the user base. Bitcoin is your best if you plan to hold coins all the time. select!
If for long term bitcoin, ethereum are good to invest and kept for the meantime. While, the price is not reaching at all time high we can invest rather than investing at high peak already. If many funds to purchase crypto look for alternative alts to invest.
letuchi

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:13:26 PM

ETH, BTC, BNB, OMG, ICX
longergou

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:31:10 PM

Ethereum and Bitcoin have always been the first choice for everyone, but since the price of buying these two currencies is very expensive, you need to invest more money. If you are not rich, then you can also consider NEO.BTM.OKB

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
goodlucktoyou

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:11:53 PM

you can't put all your eggs in one basket . you can invest in the top 20 coins . forty percent of the funds are placed on bitcoin . the rest is placed on altcoins . this is a more secure strategy .
Sermihal

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

Many good projects. I think you can buy Ethereum Bitcoin cash NEO EOS Waves. There are still a lot of very good projects but you need a lot of money to buy all.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:30:03 PM

Many good projects. I think you can buy Ethereum Bitcoin cash NEO EOS Waves. There are still a lot of very good projects but you need a lot of money to buy all.
if my advice is better to focus on investing one coin than many many even dizzy you to raise funds to be invested. so if I am better you can invest your money in ETH or BTC. because both coins have a very good potential and big profits will also be obtained

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Bohdan98

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

I would advise you now to buy TDZ tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project.
gudjhonson

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:52:32 PM

Any ideas what to buy now and keep for longer?

Coins that are suitable for long-term investment assets are Bitcoin. Yes, Bitcoin has proven to be good and promising. The longer we hold Bitcoin, the more profits we will get. But besides Bitcoin, I also advise you to invest in Ethereum as well.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:28:44 PM

There no other options in my brain except these two type, that was bitcoin and ethereum. These two coin are the best for long term, we can see the potential on them are really impressive, both also always be the favorite of people because they create something changing in cryptocurrency world.
in any case, the etherium and Bitcoin are the leaders of the crypto-currency market. But the investments in these coins carry a big difference. for me, investments in the etherium are less risky than Bitcoin.
And why do you think that investing in ethereum is less risky than to invest in bitcoin? When bitcoin is the coin with the highest market cap and the one coin that most people in the forum will tell you they trust no matter what, ethereum has some detractors in the forum despite its huge size while the opposition to bitcoin is very small and only comes from people that support forks of bitcoin.
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:20:01 PM

IMHO this Year prepared for us  few good projects that will be suitable for long term investing. One of this project is ProximaX. Just check team members, read WP and you will agree with me.
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:31:14 PM

In my opinion, the coins that are suitable for long-term investments are Bitcoin and Ethereum.
I have read a lot of information about this coin if investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum then it will benefit greatly.
I also believe Both of these coins are in great demand by so many people that there will be potential to earn huge profits.
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

Any ideas what to buy now and keep for longer?

I think ethereum, neo and icon are very promising coins for the future. And also, I think Litecoin, eos and monero can be good selections for a long term investments.

bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:33:36 PM

Talk about a long-term investment, of course, I desire to buy ETH, BTC, NEO, and Stellar. This is a coin that I think will give future profits and you certainly won't be disappointed with such investment. And over the long term trade, I hope you have a lot of patience.

Teamsah165454

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:43:24 AM

Long-term investments in crypto can be a good idea, however it can be very risky, because it is volatile, and is very unpredictable. The best thing to do is to check for the  project plan, history of the company, do research, choose the best coin, and do be fooled by wrong info. Don't be a victim, be a victor and a survivor.
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:57:46 AM

Long term investment are good when you truely believe the project will perform. I believe EFX us that project you want to long term invest your funds. Yeah you think why effectai, this YouTube will explain it all https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZsvO-syyg
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:59:07 AM

I'm sure a lot of coins that have good prospects in the future, with investing and buying when the price is cheap will make us get big profit, some coins that I recommend to invest long term is bitcoin cash, IOATA, and Ripple.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:32:19 AM

long term, whatever your definition of it is, check coin emission rate for that time must be well below fiat otherwise your done.
main reason to be in crypto is to escape inflation  loss of 2% or more of your wealth annually.
by 2030 or so bitcoin has 0.4 % or something like it, coin emission rate.

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:35:40 AM

This is a very good strategy and more profitable. Long-term investments make us feel safe and we do not need to monitor the daily market price for crypto. And I think we need to buy the ETH and the BTC to trade long term.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: