Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:59:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 367 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 786814 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dankroxel

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 08:44:48 PM

Man, Such a dick around sending money... calls from my bank, and the wiring company on if this company is fraudulent or not... dam china!
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 10:51:23 PM

Use Bitcoins I dont see why you would ever use a bank wire. Anyway, I just paid for my X3, direct from BA. Fingers crossed.

Im gambling here but as long as we get these before May 1st, I think its probably worth the risk, depends on how much $6k is to you though.

Im guessing the first batch will be sold out this or next week, and hopefully that presses the "go" switch on the 28nm tapeout.
Badonkadonk

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 12:57:55 AM

Use Bitcoins I dont see why you would ever use a bank wire. Anyway, I just paid for my X3, direct from BA. Fingers crossed.

Im gambling here but as long as we get these before May 1st, I think its probably worth the risk, depends on how much $6k is to you though.

Im guessing the first batch will be sold out this or next week, and hopefully that presses the "go" switch on the 28nm tapeout.

cause they use btc-e to calculate the price off btc. i sold off 2 btc to pay for the 10 i ordered. if i had payed with btc directly it would have cost me 3.49btc...

zurg

Activity: 826

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 01:02:30 AM

cause they use btc-e to calculate the price off btc. i sold off 2 btc to pay for the 10 i ordered. if i had payed with btc directly it would have cost me 3.49btc...

I read somewhere that they have to pay USD to the foundry.
BTC-e has the crappiest exchange rates though. Sad
d4rkbreaker

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 01:08:44 AM

It would be nice to have more orders shown on this thread to publicize the status of our orders.

Donations: 1JLDd424T2pJms12shLZ8GKYvUMcykkpJq | TRC - 16ZyoYBhWQeTB14Ld9bWLLvoj5e6FTzk23
michaelhampton

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 02:12:00 AM

Hi Mat, Bob,

Can you please look into my order ID: #2105

I have been sending many messages and tickets and have yet to get a reply. What i am looking for is the payment details so i can make the payment either International Money tranfers or/and paying with BTC.

Seems like most peopel in the BA forum are also waiting/looking for payment details too.

LukePFS

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 02:25:32 AM

The first time I ever heard about B.A.S was their inception of FPGA-based miners.  Seems like I never ran through any rants or complaints against B.A.S as compared to *ahem* ButtFuqLabs.  However, I don't really know what kind of track record B.A.S has either.  Just because I don't hear complaints doesn't mean the company is perfect.  Any one here care to chime in on their personal experience regarding past purchases made from B.A.S?  I'd like to know if they are actually capable of starting on the assembly and shipping process by Feb. 2014.

Same here. Everything perfect on the deals with BA oder CarReaderFactory.

Had twice a replacement. The first went smooth, on the second was a misunderstanding and i had to wait weeks for a replacement. After a complainment, they sent me an additional FPGA for free....

And i have to say, they are quick on support as well. I heard some complaints, but I always get within 24 hours an response.

Probably its more difficult to get a response, if you spam the helpdesk.....
LukePFS

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 02:27:50 AM

24th February is a very specific date.  Huh

Ha ha, and whats the problem with it ? Should it be the 25th ?
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 07:41:49 AM

looking to place an order for x3, but have a few questions that werent clear from the website if someone can help:

1) if i pay with bitcoin, how do they calculate the btc/usd rate? is it mtgox or btc-e?
2) it says in the faq if pay 50% you get 15% discount, if you pay 100% you get 30% discount. But the website only has 15% discount, how do you get the 30% discount if pay full?

thanks

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
shade88

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:09:03 AM

looking to place an order for x3, but have a few questions that werent clear from the website if someone can help:

1) if i pay with bitcoin, how do they calculate the btc/usd rate? is it mtgox or btc-e?
2) it says in the faq if pay 50% you get 15% discount, if you pay 100% you get 30% discount. But the website only has 15% discount, how do you get the 30% discount if pay full?

thanks

1. BTC-E + 2%, its depressing.
2. You can't anymore, the discount decrease gradually from late Oct.
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 09:59:38 AM

thanks

1. BTC-E + 2%, its depressing.
2. You can't anymore, the discount decrease gradually from late Oct.

okie thanks, but i can still pay 50% to get the current 15% discount?

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
megadob

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 02:41:20 PM

Hi Matt

I have my order #679 and still waiting for the payment details. 

Seems like most people in the BA forum are also waiting/looking for payment details too.
mushin77

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 03:34:24 PM

To help everyone out I have included the payment details to Black Arrow for International Wire Transfer. I recommend everyone verify what I have posted here by simply logging into the site and creating a new order the go to the next step where you can see the payment method. Choose "Bank Transfer" and you will see the payment details to the right. For reference here they are and my payment from the US was processed. It may take up to 7 business days for the wire to fully complete and for your order to show as processed. Be sure to fill out the form after you send your wire so that they know to look for it. The form creates a ticket in their help desk so your order/payment does not get lost.

Verify on their site using the above to make sure everything is correct. I am posting as a courtesy because this is what I used. The more we can find the answer on our own the faster everything gets done. I personally would rather have them focusing on the equipment rather than answering the same questions over and over. Especially when the information is/was provided during checkout.

International Wire Transfer Payment Information: Black Arrow

-------------------------------------------

Beneficiary company name: BLACK ARROW LIMITED
Beneficiary company address: Wanchai, Hong Kong
Beneficiary bank account number: 015-784242-838
Beneficiary bank name: HSBC Hong Kong
Beneficiary bank address: 1 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong
Swift address: HSBCHKHHHKH
IBAN: There is no IBAN. Our company is located in Hong Kong, not in Europe. Hong Kong uses SWIFT. IBAN and SEPA are for Europe transfers only.

This account accepts USD, GBP, EUR and HKD. Please select your preferred currency on our website in order to obtain the total amount of your order in your own currency.
You have to tell your bank that you wish to pay all transfer fees as we cannot cover your bank or any intermediary bank transfer fees. If you fail to do this and we do not receive the whole invoiced amount, we might delay your order and ask you to send a second transfer to cover the difference.
VERY IMPORTANT! For your security and ours please try to send the payment from your own bank account. If the bank account sender's name differs from the receiver's name we might have to ask you to provide a copy of the ID and a proof of address of both the bank account holder and the receiver's. We might also need to ask you to explain what is your relation with the bank account holder.
After you've completed the bank transfer, we kindly ask you to fill in this online form to help us locate your payment.
FlappySocks

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:00:08 PM

If you use https://transferwise.com, and you convert to HKD it will ask you for Black Arrows bank code, which is 004.

For reference, it says it here on HSBC's site http://www.commercial.hsbc.com.hk/1/2/commercial/accounts/usefultips
cdog

Activity: 1036

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 08:53:10 PM

This is how you pay for something in bitcoins, without reducing your number of coins: If you buy something that costs 6 BTC, you also buy 6 BTC.

You dont have to reduce your total number of BTC holdings. So I went to coinbase and bought 6 BTC the same time I sent 6 BTC to BA.

It took around 5 mins total and was a lot easier than Western Union or bank transfer or whatever other method there is.

Dont underestimate the power of BTC as a payment system, its not just a store of value to horde. It has real utility in the world.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:09:30 PM

You dont have to reduce your total number of BTC holdings. So I went to coinbase and bought 6 BTC the same time I sent 6 BTC to BA.

It took around 5 mins total and was a lot easier than Western Union or bank transfer or whatever other method there is.

Dont underestimate the power of BTC as a payment system, its not just a store of value to horde. It has real utility in the world.

^- This.

Anyone who has done wire transfers and other types of payment over the pond... knows the pain it can be. Sometimes a bank visit.. always a fee.. takes several days.

BTC... moments.

Waramp22

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:10:40 PM

I am trying to wire money through my bank, and my bank is saying that the Black Arrow Swift number does not match the address given. When they look it up, things aren't making sense. Also there is no BIC number. They are recommending to NOT to buy from this company, as it appears to be a scammer. They say any reputable company would have their info correct to make accepting money a straight forward process.

Black Arrow, please give me the correct details to send this payment to. Also i need a valid BIC number.

Scammed by Black Arrow? See the consumer complaint thread here -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681965.0
FlappySocks

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:16:04 PM

Anyone who has done wire transfers and other types of payment over the pond... knows the pain it can be. Sometimes a bank visit.. always a fee.. takes several days.

Try https://transferwise.com next time.
sh1k1g4m1

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:58:33 PM

I'm going to get caught up on this thread soon but I've so far not read anything since my last post. We're even further behind with tickets because we're working hard on adding resellers to our ranks. We're making great progress on that front and will work hard to get caught up on our orders and tickets. Each reseller that we add will eventually reduce our work load and will allow for better customer support. We really appreciate your patience in this busy time.

Thanks.

What are the requirements to become a reseller?

My question was never answered.
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 10:06:34 PM

I'm going to get caught up on this thread soon but I've so far not read anything since my last post. We're even further behind with tickets because we're working hard on adding resellers to our ranks. We're making great progress on that front and will work hard to get caught up on our orders and tickets. Each reseller that we add will eventually reduce our work load and will allow for better customer support. We really appreciate your patience in this busy time.

Thanks.

What are the requirements to become a reseller?

My question was never answered.
There are no public requirements... so nothing for you to be answered with. I just enquired with them months ago, and went from there.

Just wanted to give yall a heads up- I leave for China tomorrow morning (weather permitting), so will be incomunicado during the flight. I hope to bring updates and plenty of pictures/video while im visiting Black Arrow!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 367 »
  Print  

Jump to: