Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:41:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 367 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 786806 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:41:08 AM

Matt Carson purchased a building in Rolla, MO.
Wired the building.
Started hosting miners in said building.
Then, moved to another facility in same state.
Added more miners.
Then moved to another facility is still same state.
Added more miners.
Now lives in Denver.

With only a couple or so people getting it, this doesn't raise any red flags, and I'm beside myself.

BTW, the key figure in all this is probably the escrow guy, somebody I kinda like, but look at the timeline of recent events and see if you come to the same conclusion.

So he moved buildings. Got it.

I already knew this information well before it was "discovered" and posted here and I guess a few others did as well. Don't see the problem really.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lloydie

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:47:46 AM

Thread looks quite clean if you ignore PG, Ole and Jimmothy. I decided a few pages back they weren't adding anything of value.
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:50:01 AM

So what I have learned here is not never ever post any more pictures, because some people cant handle simple logic. Got it.

IM getting on the plane to DEN now, Ill have an update ready to go hopefully by the time I land, assuming I dont pass out.
Bicknellski

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:50:28 AM

Thread looks quite clean if you ignore PG, Ole and Jimmothy. I decided a few pages back they weren't adding anything of value.

It's getting to the point
Where I'm no fun anymore
I am sorry
Sometimes it hurts so badly
I must cry out loud
I am lonely
I am yours, you are mine
You are what you are
You make it hard

Wrong tree Matt isn't scamming anyone and has been above board on everything he has done so far that I can tell. Might want to go back to bashing BFL much much more to uncover there n'est pas? How about we have some insight into why you have refused to hunt on BFL threads anymore. That to me speaks volumes. Bet over? Did you sign some sort of GAG order? I find that story infinitely more interesting than Matt spending his money on security deposits for buildings in an effort to reduce costs and find better housing for his customers mining rigs.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:53:51 AM

Matt Carson purchased a building in Rolla, MO.
Wired the building.
Started hosting miners in said building.
Then, moved to another facility in same state.
Added more miners.
Then moved to another facility is still same state.
Added more miners.
Now lives in Denver.

With only a couple or so people getting it, this doesn't raise any red flags, and I'm beside myself.

BTW, the key figure in all this is probably the escrow guy, somebody I kinda like, but look at the timeline of recent events and see if you come to the same conclusion.

So he moved buildings. Got it.

I already knew this information well before it was "discovered" and posted here and I guess a few others did as well. Don't see the problem really.

There was nothing to discover. The fact that I moved my hosting facility from MO> Den it public knowledge. The MO facility was on a month to month lease for the specific purpose of me being able to get up and move to a larger facility at the drop of a hat, witch I did.

DZ Lives in Hawaii, and vetted me months before we became involved in buisness. Same goes with thomas_s, and even Redacted. There are even more people who have actually met me in person, my facilities in person, or met me at BTC Miami. Please let me know when you dig something up on me that I havent already released. I have just been lazy and not updated my hosting thread, mainly because I am full on capacity and are not taking any further clients.

Also, little thing called OPSEC
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:57:34 AM

PG, might I suggest making a "black arrow investigation thread" so you can freely create and discuss conspiracy theories and the rest of us looking to discuss BA products and updates can freely do so.

It would be a win-win situation for all of us. Unless your objective is to create fud in which case creating a separate thread would do you no good.
Bicknellski

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:59:21 AM

Did you win the bet PG?

Still wondering why we are not seeing more on the BFL front.

Bicknellski

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:07:11 AM

The fact that I moved my hosting facility from MO> Den it public knowledge.

I was able to find the location of the building that you leased month-to-month, albeit you claimed to have purchased it, faster than digging up what little public announcement you made about moving to Denver. You never mentioned it on this forum from what I couldn't find.

BTW, was such a move required to be voted on by co-op members, for I'm sure there was an expense associated with such?

What does this have to do with Black Arrow?

Did you win your bet with Josh/Inaba?

Why do you not post in BFL threads?

Bicknellski

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:10:06 AM

Did you win the bet PG?

Still wondering why we are not seeing more on the BFL front.

All because you haven't seen a rotating skull avatar over on BFL's threads, doesn't mean I haven't been over there.

I did win the bet and Josh did pay in a timely manner. All of which will be donated away, with about a third of it already gone.

EDIT: We cross-post, B.

What does this have to do with Black Arrow?

Why are you NOT posting in the BFL threads?

You seem to be avoiding that question. I wonder why? Is it because as a provision of the bet you can NO LONGER post about BFL?

Donated where to whom? Can we have proof of that thanks?

That money would have been better to go to those VICTIMS of BFL don't you think?

------------

This is all off-topic and has NOTHING to do with BA. I don't see why we need to clog this thread with this stuff really?

Bicknellski

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:17:55 AM

Still no answer.

Why are you not pursuing BFL and their continued sham with the Monarch?

Interesting. Very interesting.

See this is much more of an interesting discussion versus what Matt does to me. I am keen to understand how one of BFL's biggest critics stops posting cold turkey?

Can we get proof of the BTC going to charity? And why not donate that BTC to those who lost BTC because of BFL? Or even develop or build a legal fund to support people wanting to get their BTC back from BFL?

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:46:43 AM

Still no answer.

See this is much more of an interesting discussion versus what Matt does to me. I am keen to understand how one of BFL's biggest critics stops posting cold turkey?

Can we get proof of the BTC going to charity? And why not donate that BTC to those who lost BTC because of BFL? Or even develop or build a legal fund to support people wanting to get their BTC back from BFL?

+1  Grin

Bribery is an act of giving money or gift giving that alters the behavior of the recipient. Bribery constitutes a crime and is defined by Black's Law Dictionary as the offering, giving, receiving, or soliciting of any item of value to influence the actions of an official or other person in charge of a public or legal duty.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bribery

I can't count...but I can read  Tongue

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
railzand

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:51:28 AM

Please will all you big boys stop bickering. As you can see from my sig, I love you all. Now f*ck off.

terrapinflyer

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:10:01 AM

Hey, Matt. Now that you are located in Denver, does that mean you'll be doing the same thing in Colorado as you did in Missouri?

My company has filed all the nessesary state & city paperwork, while at the same time I take the security of my facility very seriously.

Now you just grasping at straws.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I guess you just dont get it.
Nobody gives a shit about what you have to say.
Nobody.
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:18:03 AM

Hey, Matt. Now that you are located in Denver, does that mean you'll be doing the same thing in Colorado as you did in Missouri?

My company has filed all the nessesary state & city paperwork, while at the same time I take the security of my facility very seriously.

I have filed all the necessary paperwork... so yes?

I would link to you the state page:
http://www.sos.state.co.us/biz/BusinessEntityCriteriaExt.do

but its down Sad
Bicknellski

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:26:58 AM

Please will all you big boys stop bickering. As you can see from my sig, I love you all. Now f*ck off.

That is exactly my point.

We can all poke the bear and finger point but why not do that with legit targets like BFL. Moving on.

Bicknellski

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:30:58 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 10:55:14 AM by Bicknellski

Still no answer.

There's an idea I didn't think of. I should have donate a few thousand dollar to those who may have lost millions due to no my of own. Then you pay me the prevailing hourly rate for the hundreds of hours I put in, in just that one fiasco. That'll be fair. Why you're at it, perhaps you can organize a fund drive to collect the 1,100+ BTC that I still have tied up over at InstaWallet, giving it me, whereupon I'll return it once I'm paid back.

Meanwhile, ask Jason King what I've contributed to Sean's Outpost if by chance you missed that "mega" thread. Also, there's that Thanksgiving at Satoshi Forest I organized and spent a week on site sleeping with the homeless. Then's there's that Super Bowl banner project that turned into an Epic FAIL. Then there's that Bitcoin-themed flag race to atop Mount Everest. Then there's that Bitcoin 100 thingy. Then there's that autism group locally here in Sandwich, IL, that them young adults enjoyed, albeit only that one consisted of converting BTC to fiat. THen there's about (just shy) $500 worth of BTC given away to a myriad of small causes I opted to fund on this very forum due to certain things I liked about them. Then there's Dabs in Indonesia. Then there's edd and Rassah.

Ergo, the next time somebody if thinks about questioning my charitable contributions, I will stick it up their motherfuckin' ass so far...

Ergo let us leave the nice people in this thread to their sadness and keep pushing the BFL types to fork over what they owe.

How about that? I just don't get why someone can go 0 post on BFL after getting his coins. Doesn't seem like you want to answer that simple question.

At this point you seem to be blowing off a lot good work you did in the past to go after a kid just Uni age that is just trying to wheel and deal his way to be a millionaire and although it might look sloppy he isn't trying to rip anyone off at all not like Inaba and BFL who are still RIPPING off people for millions. Unless you have evidence to support that Matt is a scammer then please post it? Do you? No thought not. What about BFL? Why not get back on that hobby horse?

Please post the tx id of the donations or threads so we can follow up. No one is questioning you telling the truth here.  I am busting your balls on purpose because you're busting this kids balls for no good reason really. BFL is a much bigger threat to this community. If you are really that concerned then focus on the Monarch and that debacle.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:07:21 AM

Now you just grasping at straws.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I guess you just dont get it.
Nobody gives a shit about what you have to say.
Nobody.

Hey, fuckface, I wasn't grasping at straws for it was a very relevant question, one of which Matt just answered.

Ergo, I guess you just don't get it!

Bruno, Chill.

Seriously. Given that I have interacted with both you and Bobsag3 almost since the day I registered, and that I like both of you, I have tried to stay out of this. But you are going WAY overboard. I knew the facility had been moved. I couldn't find the link, because frankly Bitcointalk's search engine is an ancient relic that should be put out of it's misery, but I was aware of it. And I have NO dog in this fight.

BA announcing a delay at the last fucking second was stupid at best. They had to know at least a few days prior. This has NOT ONE THING to do with Matt Carson. Usually, you make a lot of sense through all the bluster and bombast (which I find entertaining, even if others don't). This time, you really don't. I suspect very much that you got trolled by two alleged victims. Do the same level of diligence on those you are defending, please. Judging by your past history, if I am right, you'll admit it. So I won't swing that bat.

Alex (Bitcoinorama) said you were a good sort in person, and that goes far with me. Your love of classic rock doesn't hurt either. But I seriously think you are pursuing the wrong leads here.

as a total aside I am surprised that Inaba kept his word. Not his usual MO, from what I've observed.

Kevin Biomech.
Bicknellski

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:08:34 AM

zurg

Activity: 826

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:19:32 PM

Great..., I missed the memo that I should change my name to Matt in order to become BA's reseller.  Angry

Matt, can you change my name on the app?  Lips sealed
BlackArrow Matt

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:07:09 PM

I'm sorry, biomech, how do you figure we waited till the last second to announce we're going to be late? We announced it a full month before deadline. We didn't hit the deadline and string people along with nonsense. We absolutely should have announced it sooner. We absolutely did not wait till the last second.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 367 »
  Print  

Jump to: