Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:07:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 786837 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lexx2k

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:15:48 AM

Half is better than 0 if your electricity is expensive? Well it's up to you anyway if you want to do that or not.
Yes, it is. But I'm never going to break even earning $1 a week.

WTF is your point, anyway? Are you a BA shill, little newbie?

And who's shill are you? Newbie 86 posts do not make you more trustworthy than any newbie.
Anyway i don't care about rating minuses or pluses, sorry i have more interesting life than having to earn my reputation with person who obviously has mental issues and anger management issues.
This rating systems was always a toy for people who has to much time on their hands and no personal life. And more of it, how does it proove that someone can not be trusted or traded with, if some other members just don't like what he posted??? Logic fails here.
Waramp22

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:26:11 AM

how does it proove that someone can not be trusted or traded with,

Newsflash - Anyone sticking up for Black Arrow is in on the scam and cannot be trusted. Its as simple as that.

Also, Until is see an X-3 on my door step + an extra compensation unit i will continue to spread the news everywhere possible. 

Scammed by Black Arrow? See the consumer complaint thread here -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681965.0
Lexx2k

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:32:33 AM

Newsflash - Anyone sticking up for Black Arrow is in on the scam and cannot be trusted. Its as simple as that.

Also, Until is see an X-3 on my door step + an extra compensation unit i will continue to spread the news everywhere possible. 

Sticking out and not having panic moods because of money is different things, if you can see some people believe here that Bitcoin miner on time should of made them rich. But it proves nothing, they could as well ruin BTC price much earlier same and not gain any profit rendering BTC useless with this approach, making money not BTC, any BTC enthusiast will agree. It started as alternative to common financial tools, and that world was much better before people who wanted millions by sitting on their ass (that was never meant to happen) was brought to BTC market. And i am sorry if i prefer to not whine and just accept it as my mistake and move on, working to earn what i lost. I guess that way is outrageous to some people - working and making money, so they so desperately looking for opportunity for free money that they forget, when it comes to free money, only 1 person wins, not all. And you can guess who that person is, in this case. So go ahead keep calling me Shill, just because someone does not agree with someones point of view Smiley
Waramp22

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:43:19 AM

Sticking out and not having panic moods because of money is different things, if you can see some people believe here that Bitcoin miner on time should of made them rich. But it proves nothing, they could as well ruin BTC price much earlier same and not gain any profit rendering BTC useless with this approach, making money not BTC, any BTC enthusiast will agree. It started as alternative to common financial tools, and that world was much better before people who wanted millions by sitting on their ass (that was never meant to happen) was brought to BTC market. And i am sorry if i prefer to not whine and just accept it as my mistake and move on, working to earn what i lost. I guess that way is outrageous to some people - working and making money, so they so desperately looking for opportunity for free money that they forget, when it comes to free money, only 1 person wins, not all. And you can guess who that person is, in this case. So go ahead keep calling me Shill, just because someone does not agree with someones point of view Smiley

Thats easy to say, you have received your order!!!

I don't care about the machine making profit, I care about 9 months going by and not having a bitcoin miner i paid $6000 for. The X-3 has been shippnig for a month and the employees of Black Arrow have there orders, so where is mine?

Lexx2k

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:52:02 AM

Thats easy to say, you have received your order!!!

I don't care about the machine making profit, I care about 9 months going by and not having a bitcoin miner i paid $6000 for. The X-3 has been shippnig for a month and the employees of Black Arrow have there orders, so where is mine?

For the record - I didn't receive my order.
Lexx2k

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:59:10 AM

so customer's asking for what was promise in price matching and refunds are whining.

that is what Black Arrow promised and that is what people paid for.  it is not the customer mistake it is the Black Arrow fraud, I think.

you are obviously shill.  with just as much mental and anger problems as any others.

Well you are correct, but requesting is one thing, posting 50 posts with insults and saying how much i could earn and i didn't because of that and that is whining. However it's hard to say who's right or wrong here, everyone has different situation. As for me total pre-order of X-3 cost me more than 9000 with loan from bank (yep stupid me). So what ROI are we talking about and what 6000?
Keep going on that Shill stuff, maybe it will make you feel better, that you can uncover the great Conspiracy Theory.
Lexx2k

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:06:31 AM

Guess some people never heard about remote access. You can access X-1 remotely and don't need to have it on hand. Figure the rest if you are so good at assigning titles.
Lexx2k

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:56:48 AM

Guess some people never heard about remote access. You can access X-1 remotely and don't need to have it on hand. Figure the rest if you are so good at assigning titles.

you just said you did not receive your order.  first posts says you tested X-3's. 

" all X-3 i tested were running for week without performance drop and above 1TH/S per case"

so you access remotely X-1 or you test X-3's?   

I don't need to figure the rest.  you have said it for me.  you work there and post here to insult customers.  this makes you shill.

or you do not work there, which makes you liar, for you do not test X-3's if not working there.

again, I do not care which, a shill or liar.  but I think both maybe. 

Get a job, you have to much time to think, and to answer your own questions. "CUSTOMER" Both are accessible remotely through SSH, and testing does not mean owning it, omg your logic is brilliant, as i said i am done wasting time, shrug rust of off your brain and think about the rest.
ElGrandJefe

Activity: 459

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:14:41 AM

Lots of words
BA promised to deliver miners in February. They didn't.
BA promised to refund people in April. They haven't and have stated that they won't.
BA promised to ship miners that don't explode. They do.
Nothing but empty promises and lies from BA for over a year. But don't call them out on it, or their sensitive engineers will get a sad.

Anyone who is on BA's side at this point is either a shill or a complete moron. Or perhaps both.
alfabitcoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:03:24 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 09:21:57 AM by alfabitcoin

you just said you did not receive your order.  first posts says you tested X-3's.  

" all X-3 i tested were running for week without performance drop and above 1TH/S per case"

so you access remotely X-1 or you test X-3's?  

I don't need to figure the rest.  you have said it for me.  you work there and post here to insult customers.  this makes you shill.

or you do not work there, which makes you liar, for you do not test X-3's if not working there.

again, I do not care which, a shill or liar.  but I think both maybe.  

Get a job, you have to much time to think, and to answer your own questions. "CUSTOMER" Both are accessible remotely through SSH, and testing does not mean owning it, omg your logic is brilliant, as i said i am done wasting time, shrug rust of off your brain and think about the rest.
So you are a customer of ba who also test miners remotey for them, (among other work) for what, money? You are paid from ba, that alone makes you biased.
Come on now, be honest.

Badonkadonk

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:22:14 AM

im guessing that they havent been issuing any refunds yet?

ElGrandJefe

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:25:36 PM

They claim they have no money to issue refunds, because they spent all the funds on parts for the purchased miners, and those exploding power supplies don't come cheap.

Yet if you request a refund, they offer to send you minion (ASIC) chips instead. Makes you wonder what they're going to do with all those parts they bought if everyone elects to get minion chips. Knowing BA, the chips will probably explode, too.
Dallas5

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 08:14:21 PM

Maybe a small percentage got their money or a refund. I thought I had some better protection by ordering from Minersource a reseller of Blackarrows hardware. Unfortunately they stopped responding to emails, they make a lot of promises, but I'm still waiting for my money from my CANCELED order.

Lots of words
BA promised to refund people in April. They haven't and have stated that they won't.
Nothing but empty promises and lies from BA for over a year. But don't call them out on it, or their sensitive engineers will get a sad.

Anyone who is on BA's side at this point is either a shill or a complete moron. Or perhaps both.

Exactly, Lexx2k GTFO, lucky for you that you're mining with BA hosted hardware but others paid $1000's of dollars hard earned money. Have some respect. Everyone has a right to have their money refund or receive their hardware AND a compensation for broken delivery dates and promises. This is written in the consumer protection laws of many countries. It's also the right thing to do.

I really dislike how these companies play with such large amounts of money which they received from consumers who initially trusted them.

Customers are treated like garbage.  Huh

Every day they refuse to refund or send hardware + compensation is a day closer to their bankruptcy and jail time.

Lexx2k

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:19:42 AM

Maybe a small percentage got their money or a refund. I thought I had some better protection by ordering from Minersource a reseller of Blackarrows hardware. Unfortunately they stopped responding to emails, they make a lot of promises, but I'm still waiting for my money from my CANCELED order.

Lots of words

Exactly, Lexx2k GTFO, lucky for you that you're mining with BA hosted hardware but others paid $1000's of dollars hard earned money. Have some respect. Everyone has a right to have their money refund or receive their hardware AND a compensation for broken delivery dates and promises. This is written in the consumer protection laws of many countries. It's also the right thing to do.

I really dislike how these companies play with such large amounts of money which they received from consumers who initially trusted them.

Customers are treated like garbage.  Huh

Every day they refuse to refund or send hardware + compensation is a day closer to their bankruptcy and jail time.

And what in the world makes you think that your money earned harder than mine? As i said i am not trying to insult anyone without reason here and expect people to stop insulting me, that's all i am claiming. Even if i worked in BA lol, you think i would be person responsible for all the shit that does not work and for money? If it was my choice in any way i would just refund people, because i feel sorry for them and i know what it feels like, as i said before i lost a lot and got nothing. And not all of us have 6000$ in pocket, i didn't.
Waramp22

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:49:00 AM

Oh?

Did you try to downclock it? It can work at 0.5w GH. at 40 GH/S total Consumption about 25w, if you remove fan and LCD as well place smaller fan like 20 x 20 mm it will be even less. Best i got was 19 W per 40 GH, and it worked without fan. Just don't forget that you can ruin PSU without any cooling applied.

I didn't know you could remove fans through remote access.

Lexx2k

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:57:12 AM

Oh?

Did you try to downclock it? It can work at 0.5w GH. at 40 GH/S total Consumption about 25w, if you remove fan and LCD as well place smaller fan like 20 x 20 mm it will be even less. Best i got was 19 W per 40 GH, and it worked without fan. Just don't forget that you can ruin PSU without any cooling applied.

Keep trying and your logic will fail over and over, you can ask someone to do that remotely? No. Good try, lets continue shall we?
ElGrandJefe

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:26:24 AM

Oh?

Keep trying and your logic will fail over and over, you can ask someone to do that remotely? No. Good try, lets continue shall we?
You're obviously too stupid to be an effective shill. Did your mother drop you on the head when you were a child?
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:52:50 AM

Oh?

You're obviously too stupid to be an effective shill. Did your mother drop you on the head when you were a child?

You assume he has a brain  Cheesy  I would not make that assumption  Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
CoolIT

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:56:52 PM

So ehh... besides all this entertainment that made me learn a new English vocabulary word "Shill" (never herd it before)

Any news on them compensation unites ?  Grin

CryptoGuy

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:09:40 PM

The facts of the matter are this:

BA has barely shipped anything in nearly a year now.

My Bitmain order I placed Tuesday shipped this morning and I'll have them by Monday.

Even if BA figures out how to build a reliable miner they won't be able to produce it in quantity nor will they ship them out in a timely fashion. They have proven that in spades.

<Insert favorite coin here>
Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 »
  Print  

Jump to: