Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:12:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60737 times)
LazarovskiK

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:05:12 AM

What I like about the project is offering all solutions in one place: secure marketplace with shoping centers, gaming, exchanges for crypto. Really Smart city for crypto users. Great idea!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:17:25 AM

Did you know that you can earn money by simply playing games in Smart City Eco platform? I have watched it in the new video released. They will also have games tournaments on the platform from which you can gain more rewards and prizes.

Here's the link to their new video presentation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUXKy7QBgzM
It is good if they will have also a monthly tournament for all gamers in the world. Each players will receive an adequate amount based upon his performance to the game. If they will do that, e-sports games will become more popular in every side of the world. I hope that I can join also in the tournament because I want to compete also with other users and shows to them my skills and abilities when it comes in playing games.
Well as they said everyone can join and play their games, and depending from the performance of the players if they will receive incentives... But i guess their games is definitely different from the games we're played, its like rpg and you need to build your own country for you to challenge other country something like that...

If you are really a gamers you will have no problem with that, and every games is difficult in the beginning and when you know all the rules and idea it will be normal games and the same games you played before... So Goodluck And Have Fun...
Well, every games at first is hard to play and very challenging, there are many games online that people addicted to play because some say that it is relaxing, and stress reliever too. Not just that, but there are many platforms that the Smart City can offer to online users too.

Good news for them gamers, at least, they are already enjoying and still have the chance to earn money.  I am not a fan though of online gaming but still I do observe that there are a lot of people are into this, then might as well earn from it also.
Your right, because while wasting their time on the games that sometimes the player is need to buy some needed on the games to play it, on this project the player can earn some token which is they can make this as their part time job.
Agree here. This time they will not just be wasting their time playing but they will also have the chance of earning. We cannot deny that there’s a lot o children that are very good in online games so let them not be wasted.
So much agree. Like my neighbors children they almost live in a cumputer gaming shop to play until midnight and to think they are very good in what they are playing but the problem is they are paying for computer use in the computer shop so if they are earning some tokens they will have they money back.

Well, it is a reality that most who are addicted to games are the children. Sometimes they even save their money just for paying the game, instead of spending on food.  Although it is good that there is a chance that they can earn money, from it,  the best that Smart City Eco is, they made a way for the children or all online gamers to avoid being  addicted to it.
Why do you prohibit the childrens from playing games? It is not really unhelpful to the children in fact, they will become more creative when they play games. If we always limit our children throughout this kind of innovation nothing will become to our child. The learnings of them become stagnant. Probably, SCE will not let our child to become addict, just let us become free.

Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:31:25 AM

Im really amazed on how smart city eco compact such amazing ideas in one platform.
smart city eco is really a game changer for our economy,very convinient platform.
im sure many investors will like the concept smart city eco has, smart city eco is truly an innovating platform.

Yes, truely the developers are very creative the way they think the platform of the smart city eco, it is a nice platform indeed,
because it is made up of many concept that become one platform. And I agree with you that this platform surely will like the investors.

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.
You are not force to agree. It is natural for this kind of project to have many investors specially, the huge investors. But I am hoping that the tokens will divide into different people because it is not good if there are only few holders. They will just monopolize the market and manipulate the price of SCE token.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:45:31 AM

Did you know that you can earn money by simply playing games in Smart City Eco platform? I have watched it in the new video released. They will also have games tournaments on the platform from which you can gain more rewards and prizes.

It is good if they will have also a monthly tournament for all gamers in the world. Each players will receive an adequate amount based upon his performance to the game. If they will do that, e-sports games will become more popular in every side of the world. I hope that I can join also in the tournament because I want to compete also with other users and shows to them my skills and abilities when it comes in playing games.
Well as they said everyone can join and play their games, and depending from the performance of the players if they will receive incentives... But i guess their games is definitely different from the games we're played, its like rpg and you need to build your own country for you to challenge other country something like that...

If you are really a gamers you will have no problem with that, and every games is difficult in the beginning and when you know all the rules and idea it will be normal games and the same games you played before... So Goodluck And Have Fun...
Well, every games at first is hard to play and very challenging, there are many games online that people addicted to play because some say that it is relaxing, and stress reliever too. Not just that, but there are many platforms that the Smart City can offer to online users too.

Good news for them gamers, at least, they are already enjoying and still have the chance to earn money.  I am not a fan though of online gaming but still I do observe that there are a lot of people are into this, then might as well earn from it also.
Your right, because while wasting their time on the games that sometimes the player is need to buy some needed on the games to play it, on this project the player can earn some token which is they can make this as their part time job.
Agree here. This time they will not just be wasting their time playing but they will also have the chance of earning. We cannot deny that there’s a lot o children that are very good in online games so let them not be wasted.
So much agree. Like my neighbors children they almost live in a cumputer gaming shop to play until midnight and to think they are very good in what they are playing but the problem is they are paying for computer use in the computer shop so if they are earning some tokens they will have they money back.

Well, it is a reality that most who are addicted to games are the children. Sometimes they even save their money just for paying the game, instead of spending on food.  Although it is good that there is a chance that they can earn money, from it,  the best that Smart City Eco is, they made a way for the children or all online gamers to avoid being  addicted to it.
i agree with you, all most all the minors nowadays are being very addicted when it comes to online games.
they tend to buy gaming upgrades just for the pleasure on their gaming, they even save their school money just to buy the specific game upgrade that they want.but with smart eco city they will get the gaming experience that they want but at the same time earning benefits while gaming.
Part of the changing community is to adapt certain changes. As of now, it is Sunday in my country and this day is time to go to church, but try to look if there are lots of teenagers in the church. Probably, you will just see several numbers of them because some of the youth are preferred to stay at home and play gadgets than to lose their effort in going to church. Games really make people lazy.

maeburat

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:01:03 AM

Im really amazed on how smart city eco compact such amazing ideas in one platform.
smart city eco is really a game changer for our economy,very convinient platform.
im sure many investors will like the concept smart city eco has, smart city eco is truly an innovating platform.

Yes, truely the developers are very creative the way they think the platform of the smart city eco, it is a nice platform indeed,
because it is made up of many concept that become one platform. And I agree with you that this platform surely will like the investors.

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.
You are not force to agree. It is natural for this kind of project to have many investors specially, the huge investors. But I am hoping that the tokens will divide into different people because it is not good if there are only few holders. They will just monopolize the market and manipulate the price of SCE token.

I agree with you, by bringing up the good potential of the SCE token it must be properly regulated, and can be used anywhere in the smart City Eco, the platform seems nice in both the online community and global economical growth in online business and other communities that are using the online shops and online sites for gamers.
Durugista

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:15:13 AM

i agree with you, all most all the minors nowadays are being very addicted when it comes to online games.
they tend to buy gaming upgrades just for the pleasure on their gaming, they even save their school money just to buy the specific game upgrade that they want.but with smart eco city they will get the gaming experience that they want but at the same time earning benefits while gaming.

The online games you are mentioning is only one part of the platform that the smart city eco has, the one Im concerned with is the SCE tokens, how will they used that token in their platform? how will it be usable in the online shops and also in the online games, the users will have a benefits on that?
BountyGram

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:30:14 AM

Smart  City Eco is a good place to spend your token.  If you are really an avid fan of crypto, this definitely is a place for you. They offer a lot of industries where you can spend your SCE token.

I believe you.  With all the industries they are planning to get involve with, Crypto users will surely love the concept. According to Smart City Eco they are planning to partner with shopping center, online gaming, gambling and job portal.

That’s true. But what I really notice is that, the project presentation lacks appeal. The aim of Smart City Eco is admirable but they should explain it well through more visuals.  Now a days, a project being presented well is a big advantage to investors.

Yes, you are right! The presentation must be eye catching or will caught the attention of the people in the first place because first impressions last,
but if you take a look at the good side of the project it will be the way to invest in the project.
You have a point, but they really need to encourage people in order to be this project will become more popular to the online economy, which all people right now are using internet so this project might be the solution of unemployment and also in order to find a better job as well, this project has a potential that can actually help this people.

Yes indeed, this project has a solution to lessen the unemployment rate of our economy, though this project offers a lot of services, I think that offering jobs for jobseeker is great, because it's the great problem in our economy and their solution to it is more realistic and helpful.
Believe it or not that this project is very useful and helpful to our economy to lessen the unemployment rate in our economy as of now. Glad to have this project and to the system of Smart City Eco who have built this wonderful idea and concept which people can get benefits from it in the near future and to our technology right now to be improved more and become reliable to the users it can also increase the popularity rate in our online economy.
Probably smart city eco has a lot to offer in the community, improving the convenience of having the customer which is want to use their platform for good, the gaming system platform of which will be one of its best features, it can attract more investors if they have to depends on what will be their willing to offer, SCE tokens is also a good use in maintaining the platform.
phanvanduc

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:34:13 AM

SMART CITY ECO

BUILDING SMART SOLUTIONS FOR ONLINE ECONOMY

ICO is LIVE

WEBSITEWHITE PAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKMEDIUM

Official Smart City Eco ANN thread

========================================
ICO CAPS
Softcap: $1 200 000 USD
Hardcap: $12 000 000 USD

Smart City Eco is a good game development platform that helps maximize profitability.

⭐️ ICObench ⭐️ 4.6 ⭐️

TOKEN SALE
Pre-ICO: 06.03 - 03.04 | Price: 1 SCE = $0.005 USD
🌟🌟🌟 ICO: 04.04 - 04.08 | Price: 1 SCE = $0.01 USD 🌟🌟🌟

========================================
Other Languages
(Links will be updated after the translation)
------------------
.• Korean : (ANN, White Paper)
• Indonesian : (ANN, White Paper)
• Dutch : (ANN, White Paper)  
• Filipino: (ANN, White Paper)
• Hebrew: (ANN, White Paper)
• Japanese : (ANN, White Paper)
• Vietnamese : (ANN, White Paper)
• Italian : (ANN, White Paper)
• Russian: (ANN, White Paper)
• Arabic: (ANN, White Paper)
• Spanish : (ANN, White Paper)
• Romanian : (ANN, White Paper)
• Hindi : (ANN, White Paper)
• Greek : (White Paper)
• Turkish: (ANN, White Paper)
• German : (ANN, White Paper)
• Portuguese : (ANN, White Paper)
• Slovenian : (ANN, White Paper)
• French: (ANN, White Paper)
• Chinese Simplified : (ANN, White Paper)

PROBLEMS

•   No reasons for tokens existence besides for trading and speculation no solutions is provided for token spending and economy.
  •   User must use multiple wallets for holding cryptocurrency and there is a lot of unreliable solutions which do not provide complete solution for security.
  •   Fees for investing via credit card comes from 6-10% using some exchangers.
  •   Gaming needs to be incetivized there is no purpose for playing and just paying for upgrades with no possibility of return of investment and profit.
  •   Most tokens do not provide solutions for token spending and liquidity they may have great product but none of token holder will benefit because their tokens will not have liquidity and need for them except for trading.

•   Withdrawal fees from exchanges to wallet is up to 20% per token.
  •   There is not much options open out there for hodlers of cryptocurrency to spend their money on some products and have any other benefit except saving and hoping it will rise in value.

SOLUTIONS

Our vision is to build a truly smart city, a city that will be a innovation in industries, which will accomplish creation of knowledge, services to the citizen our city will tend to achieve scalable solutions that take advantage of information and communications technology to increase efficiencies, reduce costs, and enhance quality of life. One of our main goal and objectives is to create a efficient city that will save resources and tend to create a easy life for its citizens, we want to provide users a social network that connects them together, also to provide them with security of their resources and after all that we want to provide them with entertainment, which will not lack in our city. Our main focus will be on the economy side of the game and we want to enable people competable marketplace with minimal fees, many options how they can spend their tokens on our platform, we have made sustainable development goals which our platform offers, so we want to provide people with security and combine two worlds old with the new in game changing platform which is created to solve some problems we face today.

HOW IT WORKS

Smart City Eco is targeting all mayor global economy industries, we want to provide smart solutions based on blockchain technology and target most lucrative. Tapping into global markets and multi-trillion dollars industry.

Our platform will be solution for all mayor players in global online economy: Online-Shopping and E-Commerce worldwide is worth trillions of dollars, online gaming and gambling industry is a billions of dollars industry, online gaming which has unlimited potential, implemented in one online smart platform can bring a smart economy progress and development of new technology on top of it. On top of that add economy into the equation and you will create utopia for online consumers, with limited number of tokens, that can not be printed anymore on top of it and by number of tokens decreasing by burning the part of extra tokens,we have created solution for few of the worlds most prominent problems that is money, poverty, inequality in society.

In Smart City Eco we want to focus not at providing one solution, we tend to provide solution for all current problems seen by our team, we want to provide a one place where u will be able to get all what u need and pay with one token, which will be accepted by all sellers in our virtual economy world:

•   Social network that will connect users of the platform, help them communicate and provide biography for possible employment.
   •   Online gambling casino with rich choice of games roulette wheel, texas holdem, blackjack and slots where you can play with your SCE tokens.
   •   Employment networking find job on our competitive market and get paid in sce tokens, providing outsourcing work for other icos and partners.
   •   Online gaming, games incentivized by possible profits, payments for upgrades in sce tokens with possibility for profit thru our virtual economy and war games.
   •   Online sales platform which will enable users to purchase goods with sce tokens and get them delivered to home address.
   •   Wallet that will provide security of the funds for users completely controlled by them, multiple currency 100% safe storage impossible to hack.

USE CASES OF TOKEN

•   Besides trading on exchanges and price speculation our token represents the fuel for all transactions that will happen in our platform.

•   Our economy system will run on 10 000 000 000 tokens which are created for platform use and as long our platform has demand our tokens will not loose value as fiat money does thru more money being printed. We have targeted all mayor sectors of online economy and we want to solve demand problem by creating large market and high need and usage of our tokens and by that create great demand for them.

•   Spending SCE tokens on gaming for upgrades and investing into economy games which offer possibility for profits incentivizing the boring gaming system we have now playing has no purpose or reward.

•   Multi currency wallet that will provide safe storage of tokens and most popular cryptocurrencies 100% safe impossible to hack money controlled by user.

•   Minimal fees when investing thru our partners which provide credit card deposits for all non USA residents. Low withdrawal fees also.

•   Purchasing the products with SCE tokens and getting them delivered to home address by mail. We plan to implement lot of partner sellers that will accept SCE tokens as payments and will implement their products sales on our platform, we plan to focus on variety of products and bring the Chinese sellers in order to offer our token holders chance to buy software goods and equipment needed for mining etc...

BENEFITS OF USING WAVES PLATFORM

Beta platform Waves is completely safe to use you can also find it in google download and use it, just do not hold seed info on your pc write down your seed do not hold it on pc!

It could be simple solution as keeping it on peace of paper. Your information on the pc is encrypted and even if hacked money can not be stolen unless you hold the seed in some folder or if you get phished to give the information.

Waves platform can be hacked but no money will be lost, you are keeper of your funds and info, seed is key to your wallet if your pc gets hacked money can not be stolen without seed info.
https://i.imgur.com/sD9CyDl.png

ROADMAP

TOKEN DETAILS

.Token name:Smart City Eco token
.Ticker:SCE
.Platform:WAVES
.Total supply:10 000 000 000
.Softcap:$1 200 000 USD
.Hardcap:$12 000 000 USD
.Token Sale:04.04 - 04.08
.Accepted purchase:  ETH, BTC, LTC,WAVES
.Price:1 SCE = $0.01 USD
.Minimum investment:   0.1 ETH
.Country:Serbia
.Whitelist/KYC:None
.Restricted areas :USA

TOKEN ALLOCATION

https://i.imgur.com/GVsTstS.png
FUNDS DISTRIBUTION

https://i.imgur.com/zzvIjQq.png

TOKEN SALE

PHASE    

Pre-ICO
DURATION

06.03 - 03.04
    TOKENS SOLD    

20,000,000SCE
    BONUS    

100%
    ICO    
    04.04 - 04.08    
           TBA              
            0%            

TEAM

Our team will be devoted on developing our project and including beneficial implementations into our platform and we strive to building a truly smart online city and economy merging a centralised and decentralised economy, meeting old with new world and merging old ways with new ones and making a virtual paradise backed by people and their trust in SCE.

AIRDROP & BOUNTY PROGRAM

AIRDROP

Smart City Eco Airdrop I registration is open! First 10 000 participants only!

The Smat City Eco Airdrop I programm is designed to reward community members who help to promote the project and the ICO with free SCE tokens.
We are going to distribute 1 000 SCE tokens (worth ~$10 USD) to each participant.
Distribution will be on August 2018 . We have limit for participants (first 10 000 only).

Participants will be required to:

1. Make sure you join our Telegram Group: https://t.me/smartcityecoico            
2. Must follow our twitter: https://twitter.com/SmartCityEco
3. Tweet this info:

Smart City Eco Airdrop: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2942080.0
#smartcityeco #SCE #ico #waves @SmartCityEco
4. Retweet 2 of our last tweets
5. Follow and like our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/smartcityeco
6. Create unique post with this info:

Smart City Eco Airdrop: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2942080.0
#smartcityeco #SCE #ico #waves @SmartCityEco
7. Share 2 of our last posts

8. Fill in the Airdrop Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdCch1d5HedAzrGDtFtIcTYQSuuj1gzqTCS5whAWhi2NH2Kcw/viewform
9. You can check your participation in Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gs2gAT0mtkuuwWr6q4ILAUSLkRMip0eIYxFtx62neKQ/edit#gid=1235510392

All entries will be throughly checked and verified.
1 entry per account only , so everybody can participate. This is strictly one account per person only.

REWARDS: Each successful registration will be rewarded with 1000 SCE ~ $10 USD. Reward will be distributed after the August 4th 2018 but within 15 days of this date.

Please note:
You must carefully follow all instructions to ensure all requirements are satisfied.
Duplicate entries will be disqualified as will multiple with different account details from the same person.

TRANSLATION CAMPAIGN

4 000 000 SCE ~ $40 000 USD are waiting for Professional Foreign Translators/Moderators

Tasks & Rewards:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  •   ANN thread Translation: $1000 USD (worth of SCE)
  •   Whitepaper Translation: $1000 USD (worth of SCE)
  •   Update + Moderation/Management ANN

To participate:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  1. Join Smart City Eco Telegram.
  2. Fill in that form: REGISTRATION OPEN
  3. Check this spreadsheet to track your entry: TRANSLATION SPREADSHEET
  4. When you have completed your work, please post links to your work in official ANN thread.

Feel free to ask any questions in Smart City Eco Telegram.

Rules & Terms:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  •   Translations need to be proper in grammar and vocabulary.
  •   Translations must be original, no Google translate. If we will find that the text is translated with the help of automated translation tools, translator will be blacklisted, and no payments will be made
  •   We do not need any Single Post Dead Thread. If you failed to keep the thread active and up to date, your reward can be reduced to 50% of the actual payment or you could simply be disqualified.
  •   If there will be a lot of mistakes in translation, translator will be blacklisted, and no payments will be made
  •   Translators must do ANN/Bounty and WP.
  •   Translators are expected to remain engaged in discussion about Smart City Eco on an thread specific to their language.    
  •   Translations have to be done professionally.
  •   For stake counting, only the posts of the OP are counted towards Moderation activity.
  •   Reward will be distributed after the August 4th 2018 but within 15 days of this date.

SMART CITY ECO

BUILDING SMART SOLUTIONS FOR ONLINE ECONOMY

ICO is LIVE

WEBSITEWHITE PAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKMEDIUM

khuraficha

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:45:13 AM

I'm very excited on this project specially on the Online Gaming concept. On some matter I'm waiting for the game releasing, games that will be offered was on a big part of it so that if the game was lit or a blast it will be a trend maker but if is a crap or small time gaming it will be useless. That's on my opinion.
Me too man. I'm way too excited on this feature of the project. I'm way too interesting about the payment on the player every time they rank and level up. Pretty unique concept and first on the gaming world that will happen if ever. Thumbs up on this.
That`s what we are actually waiting for what are the payment methods should they probably give to the players in their games if they will win or every time they rank up or their level goes up. Let`s just hope that this project will become successful in the near future so that we can actually see how this project goes up to what they are proposed for.
I'm also waiting for the game release of this project. I read their whitepaper last day and it sounds pretty cool but they did not explain or enumerate the games that we will be playing. Hope that it is good  like adventure, strategic and has a good graphical feature. Can't wait on this. More power SmartCityEco Team and Developers.
I do hope so but I think the games will only talk`s about gambling, well I don`t know exactly what games they will going to release but I am sure it was fun and very interesting to the users of their system hoping that it has a nice graphical feature and the character animation is very cool to be played.
The gaming part is a different thing from the gambling part. Gaming consists of the normal games that a person plays
in the computer or maybe with their smart phones. Gambling would also be online but it is in the form of your typical
casino games.

i think Smart City eco can consider to also accept payments of orders others coins
such as btc ,eth or ltc aside to SCE.
Well it is just an opinion only and besides the games they have said in their WP which is we don`t know what exactly it is, but we have already predicted that it is more on gambling, because of earning through playing the games and that games are haven`t done to be develop as of now. Let`s just consider if they have built a games which it has graphical feature and character animations, maybe it would be a nice and a great idea.

You're right in their white paper it is not stated there what kinds of games is there in their platform, they just mentioned that they have one also the shopping sites, it is not that specified, but anyway the project itself is has a good potential by using their SCE tokens in the platform and also giving their uses an opportunity to earn and to participate in the platform giving them benefits through the system.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:03:57 AM

Casino playing maybe the one that will brought this project through success. Many people are giving into playing casino games. Good sign of interest on this feature of the project. One question only, what games you will offer on this concept?

But since that is also a huge market there will be a lot of business competing for this space. It is popular but competition is strong.
You are right. Competetion indeed is strong but the most profitable and the most creative one will get more players. The one with more chance of profit and winning will catch more gamblers. Smart City Eco will for sure make it happen.

It maybe for now Smart city eco is not in the stage of being one of the giants competitors, sooner or later they can reach what they want it to

be. But the most important things for now is to spread out the Smart city eco to anyone to share it in the social media friends in twitter,

Facebook, Telegrams, Medium or more to make it happen, sin't right?

I doubt it, smart city eco doesn't focuses only on online casino, they have lot of services to offer.
And also not all person who will use this project is a gambler. There are also people who are social media addict. I think it's safe to say that all services in smart city eco will brought this to success.
They focus on entertainment as a whole.Online shopping, games and even gambling, they are all considered to be activities that give people leisure and fun.Smart City Eco offers entertainment with more profita le means in the most convenient way.With  Blockchain tech governing it, there is no need to be concerned in terms of the security.

You are right, what people needs nowadays is that to entertain because of their busy days and no time to go outside, but no need to worry about because there are online games, gambling, and also shopping that most women really like to do, well almost men are likely to do the games and gambling, but luckily this project think about what more women want to do and that is to make shopping.

I think we have to be clear with this. Online games and gambling are two different things on Smart City Eco platform. You can play games without gambling I guess. So it is full entertainment and reward system on the side because these games offer a reward when you are just playing continuously.
Yes, you are right that gambling and games are different but some games can be a gambling also, but not all gambling is a game, well what I really want to explain is that, gambling is some serious act that some people play to earn money, but games sometimes is just for fun.
Gambling games that does not look for any amount of money can be considered as games only but of there is a pot or a bid in the game, definitely, it will lead to a gambling.
It is not a serious act because some people feel enjoyment when they gamble their capital. For me, it is kind of entertainment that requires money.
We can see that people are enjoying and entertain but as long as there's money involve in any game undeniable that is gambling, this is happening in many games like basketball, racing, pool or billiards and same with many local computer games... Players are entertained from the games while they're gambling at the same time.
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:17:28 AM

Casino playing maybe the one that will brought this project through success. Many people are giving into playing casino games. Good sign of interest on this feature of the project. One question only, what games you will offer on this concept?

But since that is also a huge market there will be a lot of business competing for this space. It is popular but competition is strong.
You are right. Competetion indeed is strong but the most profitable and the most creative one will get more players. The one with more chance of profit and winning will catch more gamblers. Smart City Eco will for sure make it happen.

It maybe for now Smart city eco is not in the stage of being one of the giants competitors, sooner or later they can reach what they want it to

be. But the most important things for now is to spread out the Smart city eco to anyone to share it in the social media friends in twitter,

I doubt it, smart city eco doesn't focuses only on online casino, they have lot of services to offer.
And also not all person who will use this project is a gambler. There are also people who are social media addict. I think it's safe to say that all services in smart city eco will brought this to success.
They focus on entertainment as a whole.Online shopping, games and even gambling, they are all considered to be activities that give people leisure and fun.Smart City Eco offers entertainment with more profita le means in the most convenient way.With  Blockchain tech governing it, there is no need to be concerned in terms of the security.

You are right, what people needs nowadays is that to entertain because of their busy days and no time to go outside, but no need to worry about because there are online games, gambling, and also shopping that most women really like to do, well almost men are likely to do the games and gambling, but luckily this project think about what more women want to do and that is to make shopping.

I think we have to be clear with this. Online games and gambling are two different things on Smart City Eco platform. You can play games without gambling I guess. So it is full entertainment and reward system on the side because these games offer a reward when you are just playing continuously.
Yes, you are right that gambling and games are different but some games can be a gambling also, but not all gambling is a game, well what I really want to explain is that, gambling is some serious act that some people play to earn money, but games sometimes is just for fun.
Gambling games that does not look for any amount of money can be considered as games only but of there is a pot or a bid in the game, definitely, it will lead to a gambling.
It is not a serious act because some people feel enjoyment when they gamble their capital. For me, it is kind of entertainment that requires money.
We can see that people are enjoying and entertain but as long as there's money involve in any game undeniable that is gambling, this is happening in many games like basketball, racing, pool or billiards and same with many local computer games... Players are entertained from the games while they're gambling at the same time.
Yes that's true and this is happening in many games and places, the gaming world is slowly getting connected to gambling as we can see... Well i think Smart City want to separate online games to online gambling, that's why they will give incentives to players will play their games so they don't need to gamble or place a bet just to earn money while they're playing...
scarleth06

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:34:27 AM

Lets say that yhis project got their target soft cap or hit the hardcap what will be their first step on getting this project working? Ofcourse they will try to be listed on some exchanges pr major exchange but what platform will be the first one to come out? Will it be the marketplace or gaming or even the gambling platform?

That's right! This project is what people's need because it is already combined by different concept that become one platform.
Also I agree that this project is very realistic and  timely, all we need to do is support and think positive about the success of this project.

You mean everything was in here on this platform to their program, isn't? Where they have already an online shopping for the users, Gaming,

online casino, Business online and more. Then you can also use their token as payment? actually, all is in package, yeah it has a potential to cope

up their target, I agreed on that things.
They planned is to operate online shop-online sales and marketplace followed by job listings and crypto wallet and so on... They will establish online games and online gambling last for this sections needs a big preparation...
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:48:06 AM

Yes that's true and this is happening in many games and places, the gaming world is slowly getting connected to gambling as we can see... Well i think Smart City want to separate online games to online gambling, that's why they will give incentives to players will play their games so they don't need to gamble or place a bet just to earn money while they're playing...
You have a point and that is definitely good, if players know that they will have incentives in return while they're playing the games from smart city... And by that they don't need to connect with any gambling and place a bet, but to focus in the game they are playing and that's it...
Swapanpal046

Activity: 221

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:44:56 AM

what is the price of this coin.
dreamvacation2018

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:59:21 PM

What I like about the project is offering all solutions in one place: secure marketplace with shoping centers, gaming, exchanges for crypto. Really Smart city for crypto users. Great idea!

yeah ,,smart city eco coin are offerred all in one needs to grow of truly smart city because the target of this project are tapping a multi-trillion dollars ,into global market industry,so that the main solution of this platform are target also the online economy and gambling sector world wide base on global industry,which have also potenial for the progress of this project, but I wonder sce token will produced unlimited?
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:00:45 PM

Smart  City Eco is a good place to spend your token.  If you are really an avid fan of crypto, this definitely is a place for you. They offer a lot of industries where you can spend your SCE token.

I believe you.  With all the industries they are planning to get involve with, Crypto users will surely love the concept. According to Smart City Eco they are planning to partner with shopping center, online gaming, gambling and job portal.

That’s true. But what I really notice is that, the project presentation lacks appeal. The aim of Smart City Eco is admirable but they should explain it well through more visuals.  Now a days, a project being presented well is a big advantage to investors.

Yes, you are right! The presentation must be eye catching or will caught the attention of the people in the first place because first impressions last,
but if you take a look at the good side of the project it will be the way to invest in the project.
You have a point, but they really need to encourage people in order to be this project will become more popular to the online economy, which all people right now are using internet so this project might be the solution of unemployment and also in order to find a better job as well, this project has a potential that can actually help this people.

Yes indeed, this project has a solution to lessen the unemployment rate of our economy, though this project offers a lot of services, I think that offering jobs for jobseeker is great, because it's the great problem in our economy and their solution to it is more realistic and helpful.

Smart City Eco will be more indemand if they are able to somehow alleviate the current crisis that the people are experiencing.
SCE can offer jobs within the range of the their expertise. The more people joining in SCE the more opportunities it will open
for both the SCE and jobseekers.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:14:22 PM

yeah ,,smart city eco coin are offerred all in one needs to grow of truly smart city because the target of this project are tapping a multi-trillion dollars ,into global market industry,so that the main solution of this platform are target also the online economy and gambling sector world wide base on global industry,which have also potenial for the progress of this project, but I wonder sce token will produced unlimited?

Maybe smart city eco token will not produce unlimited due to were able to loss their value at the near future as I think,because base on their white paper, were implement one online smart platform which bring smart economy progress for develop at the new technology from top of it,
Andycalum

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:15:56 PM

I've just discovered this project and I'm still in the phase of understanding how much realistic it is. Until when will the ICO run. And how is it going by the way?

yes i see it that way too, the project is very ambitious. 
I need to read more details about it.

Yes exactly, you need to read it again and again until you get the point of this project anyway. Aside from they are ambitious, I noticed that they are targeting all major online global economy industries. Which is I think it will be a big challenge for this project to achieve it, lets see what they can do about it.

smart city eco needs quite an amount for them to be able to deliver and bring about what they really want to do.
Coz what they want is a one stop city that caters different group or kind.

It does need a large sum of capital but it will be fine as long as Smart City Eco will be able to fulfill the purpose that the
whitepaper has stated. I honestly think that SCE will not have a hard time finding sponsors or business partners because of the
versatility of the said project.
Khayem

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

Thats right because of their pattern of entertainment on different age gaps. People nowadays wants entertainment and hobbies that puts out their stress after work, this project is the one that makes it of. Great project and concept ideas as a whole.

This project is like hitting two birds with one stone. People maybe different in age but the thing that they want will always be
the same and that is convenience. People will find Smart City Eco's activities worth it because they have found the thing that will
combine jobs and hobbies.
ibasatec

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:35:14 PM

great looking project and behind the project there is a hardworkin team whom lift up it so high..may this project will be a successfull one :smiley: good luck
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: