Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:15:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60737 times)
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:37:56 PM

What I like about the project is offering all solutions in one place: secure marketplace with shoping centers, gaming, exchanges for crypto. Really Smart city for crypto users. Great idea!

yeah ,,smart city eco coin are offerred all in one needs to grow of truly smart city because the target of this project are tapping a multi-trillion dollars ,into global market industry,so that the main solution of this platform are target also the online economy and gambling sector world wide base on global industry,which have also potenial for the progress of this project, but I wonder sce token will produced unlimited?

Maybe smart city eco token will not produce unlimited due to were able to loss their value at the near future as I think,because base on their white paper, were implement one online smart platform which bring smart economy progress for develop at the new technology from top of it,
yeah you'll right aside from that,smart city eco will add economy into equation to build and create utopia for online consumer with limited number,of  sce token which can not print anymore on top of it ,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:41:17 PM

Did you know that you can earn money by simply playing games in Smart City Eco platform? I have watched it in the new video released. They will also have games tournaments on the platform from which you can gain more rewards and prizes.

Here's the link to their new video presentation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUXKy7QBgzM
It is good if they will have also a monthly tournament for all gamers in the world. Each players will receive an adequate amount based upon his performance to the game. If they will do that, e-sports games will become more popular in every side of the world. I hope that I can join also in the tournament because I want to compete also with other users and shows to them my skills and abilities when it comes in playing games.
Well as they said everyone can join and play their games, and depending from the performance of the players if they will receive incentives... But i guess their games is definitely different from the games we're played, its like rpg and you need to build your own country for you to challenge other country something like that...

If you are really a gamers you will have no problem with that, and every games is difficult in the beginning and when you know all the rules and idea it will be normal games and the same games you played before... So Goodluck And Have Fun...
Well, every games at first is hard to play and very challenging, there are many games online that people addicted to play because some say that it is relaxing, and stress reliever too. Not just that, but there are many platforms that the Smart City can offer to online users too.

Good news for them gamers, at least, they are already enjoying and still have the chance to earn money.  I am not a fan though of online gaming but still I do observe that there are a lot of people are into this, then might as well earn from it also.
Your right, because while wasting their time on the games that sometimes the player is need to buy some needed on the games to play it, on this project the player can earn some token which is they can make this as their part time job.
Agree here. This time they will not just be wasting their time playing but they will also have the chance of earning. We cannot deny that there’s a lot o children that are very good in online games so let them not be wasted.
So much agree. Like my neighbors children they almost live in a cumputer gaming shop to play until midnight and to think they are very good in what they are playing but the problem is they are paying for computer use in the computer shop so if they are earning some tokens they will have they money back.

Well, it is a reality that most who are addicted to games are the children. Sometimes they even save their money just for paying the game, instead of spending on food.  Although it is good that there is a chance that they can earn money, from it,  the best that Smart City Eco is, they made a way for the children or all online gamers to avoid being  addicted to it.
Why do you prohibit the childrens from playing games? It is not really unhelpful to the children in fact, they will become more creative when they play games. If we always limit our children throughout this kind of innovation nothing will become to our child. The learnings of them become stagnant. Probably, SCE will not let our child to become addict, just let us become free.
Maybe you have some point,Roukawa about children behavoiur when playing the game,,but I would really think to smart city eco,will have also great system game to all children user when playing  the game,,like maybe smart city eco will  implement the game which  are child friendly user that will not affect generally of their behaviour as long as when  play the game.
hoangthipro244

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

Any news or update on the project SmartCityEco Team? Hope that you are working well on this project. Can't wait up on release of this project. Any update on how was going? A good and idealistic project must have a award and news about this. Future user of this platform.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:47:04 PM

What I like about the project is offering all solutions in one place: secure marketplace with shoping centers, gaming, exchanges for crypto. Really Smart city for crypto users. Great idea!

Great concept but it is kinda low on feasibility, though if the project pushes through, Smart City Eco will venturing an interesting
adventure. Since the project has a great potential in creating a variety of opportunities for the people, it is most likely that some
investors will support the project as long as it shows promise to them.  
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:01:43 PM

Did you know that you can earn money by simply playing games in Smart City Eco platform? I have watched it in the new video released. They will also have games tournaments on the platform from which you can gain more rewards and prizes.

It is good if they will have also a monthly tournament for all gamers in the world. Each players will receive an adequate amount based upon his performance to the game. If they will do that, e-sports games will become more popular in every side of the world. I hope that I can join also in the tournament because I want to compete also with other users and shows to them my skills and abilities when it comes in playing games.
Well as they said everyone can join and play their games, and depending from the performance of the players if they will receive incentives... But i guess their games is definitely different from the games we're played, its like rpg and you need to build your own country for you to challenge other country something like that...

If you are really a gamers you will have no problem with that, and every games is difficult in the beginning and when you know all the rules and idea it will be normal games and the same games you played before... So Goodluck And Have Fun...
Well, every games at first is hard to play and very challenging, there are many games online that people addicted to play because some say that it is relaxing, and stress reliever too. Not just that, but there are many platforms that the Smart City can offer to online users too.
I hope that the games we find in Smart City Eco are about strategies and game plans. It will help to enhance our mental aspects specially for the children. I also wish that there is no brutality inside in their games because it may become a poison for the players. Yes, we are in the point that we want games that have aggressiveness but we should also consider the young people that will become a part of every game.
I hope so, so it can enjoy by young or old gamers... But for me it really don't matter if this game are for young or adults as long as the game from smart city will give benifit for players who will play their games that's okay for everyone and that's really important..  Grin
You have a point, we all know that online games has no age limits, but as long as the gamer can handle their time management in terms of playing and know the limitation using the gadgets is not healthy, but this project implement the time limit of the games that they invented so that the players can take some rest about it.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:18:44 PM

Im really amazed on how smart city eco compact such amazing ideas in one platform.
smart city eco is really a game changer for our economy,very convinient platform.
im sure many investors will like the concept smart city eco has, smart city eco is truly an innovating platform.

Yes, truely the developers are very creative the way they think the platform of the smart city eco, it is a nice platform indeed,
because it is made up of many concept that become one platform. And I agree with you that this platform surely will like the investors.

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.
You are not force to agree. It is natural for this kind of project to have many investors specially, the huge investors. But I am hoping that the tokens will divide into different people because it is not good if there are only few holders. They will just monopolize the market and manipulate the price of SCE token.
Your right about that, because the project need to be accepted globally so that they will success then, and about the SCE token, its good and better if many investors will invest on it and so that there are many people will be benefits from the project that they being implement.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:37:07 PM

Yes, a great idea to the team who all did this project platform whereas they see that some people stay long in front of the computer or gadgets which is they see that many people will be benefited to their platforms.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:59:39 PM

Smart  City Eco is a good place to spend your token.  If you are really an avid fan of crypto, this definitely is a place for you. They offer a lot of industries where you can spend your SCE token.

I believe you.  With all the industries they are planning to get involve with, Crypto users will surely love the concept. According to Smart City Eco they are planning to partner with shopping center, online gaming, gambling and job portal.

That’s true. But what I really notice is that, the project presentation lacks appeal. The aim of Smart City Eco is admirable but they should explain it well through more visuals.  Now a days, a project being presented well is a big advantage to investors.

Yes, you are right! The presentation must be eye catching or will caught the attention of the people in the first place because first impressions last,
but if you take a look at the good side of the project it will be the way to invest in the project.
You have a point, but they really need to encourage people in order to be this project will become more popular to the online economy, which all people right now are using internet so this project might be the solution of unemployment and also in order to find a better job as well, this project has a potential that can actually help this people.

Yes indeed, this project has a solution to lessen the unemployment rate of our economy, though this project offers a lot of services, I think that offering jobs for jobseeker is great, because it's the great problem in our economy and their solution to it is more realistic and helpful.
Thats right because of their pattern of entertainment on different age gaps. People nowadays wants entertainment and hobbies that puts out their stress after work, this project is the one that makes it of. Great project and concept ideas as a whole.

This project is like hitting two birds with one stone. People maybe different in age but the thing that they want will always be
the same and that is convenience. People will find Smart City Eco's activities worth it because they have found the thing that will
combine jobs and hobbies.

That's right the idea and concept is very unique and besides people are getting interesting when they earn money through playing games as we all know that making fun of the games can also be a stress reliever. Age doesn't really matter as long as they can get along and go with the flow what young ages does.
leoventura22

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 03:08:21 PM

gostei desse airdrop   venho deixa meu opniao sobre o projeto  muito transparente e de confiança...
andregual

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:11:49 PM

Bom projeto,bem estruturado.gostei muito!!!

Obg pela dica!!!
biticoinmaniaa

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:14:14 PM

Good Project. Great expectation for the launch. Parcerica Waves highlighted.

Cidade Inteligente Eco Airdrop: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2942080.0
#smartcityeco #SCE #ico #waves @SmartCityEco
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:15:31 PM

Good news for them gamers, at least, they are already enjoying and still have the chance to earn money.  I am not a fan though of online gaming but still I do observe that there are a lot of people are into this, then might as well earn from it also.
Your right, because while wasting their time on the games that sometimes the player is need to buy some needed on the games to play it, on this project the player can earn some token which is they can make this as their part time job.
Agree here. This time they will not just be wasting their time playing but they will also have the chance of earning. We cannot deny that there’s a lot o children that are very good in online games so let them not be wasted.
So much agree. Like my neighbors children they almost live in a cumputer gaming shop to play until midnight and to think they are very good in what they are playing but the problem is they are paying for computer use in the computer shop so if they are earning some tokens they will have they money back.

Well, it is a reality that most who are addicted to games are the children. Sometimes they even save their money just for paying the game, instead of spending on food.  Although it is good that there is a chance that they can earn money, from it,  the best that Smart City Eco is, they made a way for the children or all online gamers to avoid being  addicted to it.
Why do you prohibit the childrens from playing games? It is not really unhelpful to the children in fact, they will become more creative when they play games. If we always limit our children throughout this kind of innovation nothing will become to our child. The learnings of them become stagnant. Probably, SCE will not let our child to become addict, just let us become free.
Maybe you have some point,Roukawa about children behavoiur when playing the game,,but I would really think to smart city eco,will have also great system game to all children user when playing  the game,,like maybe smart city eco will  implement the game which  are child friendly user that will not affect generally of their behaviour as long as when  play the game.
Well, maybe the game has an underage rule also which is not preferable to them. Playing online games is fun, but involving by the gambling is not actually good for them and besides as what you have said it can actually affect the behavior of the children and it might also be the reason that some of them are having a decision which is not a child's mind do.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:32:12 PM

But it depends upon what games they should probably be played and yes, games can actually help the children to become more creative and also to develop their thinking skills, but as what I have seen as of now young ages are being exposed to much using technologies which is not actually good for them and to their health.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:47:34 PM

But it depends upon what games they should probably be played and yes, games can actually help the children to become more creative and also to develop their thinking skills, but as what I have seen as of now young ages are being exposed to much using technologies which is not actually good for them and to their health.
You're right, it can affect the behavior and development of the child and it is not actually good for them. Children can still play online games but not too much, besides it is good for them to be exposed in reality world or in the environment in order for them to become more aggressive and have courage facing the truth, because as what they seen in the online is not actually the same as in the reality world.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

Casino playing maybe the one that will brought this project through success. Many people are giving into playing casino games. Good sign of interest on this feature of the project. One question only, what games you will offer on this concept?

But since that is also a huge market there will be a lot of business competing for this space. It is popular but competition is strong.

It surely has a big competitor on the gambling industry, then the question here is how will they manage to get large number  of people playing on their gambling sites?
And why can’t they manage? They will for sure design there gambling site in a way that it can accommodate large number of players. They have a team, its not impossible to happen and i believe they are working on it as of now already

Sure they could manage it. It's just the way people look at things. They claim there is a huge market and therefore huge opportunity. You have to think one step further though and in gambling, that huge market attracts strong competition as well. Only because you have a huge market doesn't mean you are going to win in the end.

I’m not into the Casino Playing but this concept lets developer to be friendlier in terms of features.
Why Friendly concept? First on the Online Gaming, to be used by kids and teen agers.
Second on the Online Shopping, to be used by girls and ladies. Third the Online Hiring, to be used for adulthood or fresh graduates and lastly the Online Casino that allows oldies to play and interact to the others.
Flygonz

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:15:13 PM

I hope that the games we find in Smart City Eco are about strategies and game plans. It will help to enhance our mental aspects specially for the children. I also wish that there is no brutality inside in their games because it may become a poison for the players. Yes, we are in the point that we want games that have aggressiveness but we should also consider the young people that will become a part of every game.
I hope so, so it can enjoy by young or old gamers... But for me it really don't matter if this game are for young or adults as long as the game from smart city will give benifit for players who will play their games that's okay for everyone and that's really important..  Grin
Haha that's correct, many times gamers not look how hard the games they are playing but the reward or the prize of it... And they will do anything and everything just to finish the game they are playing, and to be the best at it...
I've known players that will risk everything for the sake of the game they played, and every time they play there is stake or money bet involved  and the winner will take the money for the reward or prize...

Good to know about this concept. For now on I will not play for leveling up only but to be payed also.
Good way to earn tokens while playing the game. Encourages to play, interact to others and earns at the same time. Nice idea on this concept of the project.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:30:28 PM

Casino playing maybe the one that will brought this project through success. Many people are giving into playing casino games. Good sign of interest on this feature of the project. One question only, what games you will offer on this concept?

But since that is also a huge market there will be a lot of business competing for this space. It is popular but competition is strong.
You are right. Competetion indeed is strong but the most profitable and the most creative one will get more players. The one with more chance of profit and winning will catch more gamblers. Smart City Eco will for sure make it happen.

It maybe for now Smart city eco is not in the stage of being one of the giants competitors, sooner or later they can reach what they want it to

be. But the most important things for now is to spread out the Smart city eco to anyone to share it in the social media friends in twitter,

Facebook, Telegrams, Medium or more to make it happen, sin't right?

I doubt it, smart city eco doesn't focuses only on online casino, they have lot of services to offer.
And also not all person who will use this project is a gambler. There are also people who are social media addict. I think it's safe to say that all services in smart city eco will brought this to success.
They focus on entertainment as a whole.Online shopping, games and even gambling, they are all considered to be activities that give people leisure and fun.Smart City Eco offers entertainment with more profita le means in the most convenient way.With  Blockchain tech governing it, there is no need to be concerned in terms of the security.

You are right, what people needs nowadays is that to entertain because of their busy days and no time to go outside, but no need to worry about because there are online games, gambling, and also shopping that most women really like to do, well almost men are likely to do the games and gambling, but luckily this project think about what more women want to do and that is to make shopping.

I think we have to be clear with this. Online games and gambling are two different things on Smart City Eco platform. You can play games without gambling I guess. So it is full entertainment and reward system on the side because these games offer a reward when you are just playing continuously.
Yes, you are right that gambling and games are different but some games can be a gambling also, but not all gambling is a game, well what I really want to explain is that, gambling is some serious act that some people play to earn money, but games sometimes is just for fun.
Gambling games that does not look for any amount of money can be considered as games only but of there is a pot or a bid in the game, definitely, it will lead to a gambling.
It is not a serious act because some people feel enjoyment when they gamble their capital. For me, it is kind of entertainment that requires money.

Entertainment, one of the strategies of this team to build up.
They make Online Gaming for teen agers while Online Casino for the oldies.
Interaction, building up community and communication on the players and user of the project while earning points on entertainment. Good strategy actually, Thumbs up on this.
Greninja

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:45:07 PM

Currently, we are losing much of our time, effort and even our money when we play online games. I put the money because sometimes, there are games that need money in order to upgrade some equipments or characters. But when Smart City Eco will come up, we will not lose pur money instead we gain more if we are a good player.

Finally, at last they make an update about this concept.
I’m very interesting on this Online Gaming concept actually because of it unique idea of paying up player rather user of the project while leveling up or ranking up on the game. Every gamers want and wish for.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 05:11:46 PM

Good news for them gamers, at least, they are already enjoying and still have the chance to earn money.  I am not a fan though of online gaming but still I do observe that there are a lot of people are into this, then might as well earn from it also.

Well, it is a reality that most who are addicted to games are the children. Sometimes they even save their money just for paying the game, instead of spending on food.  Although it is good that there is a chance that they can earn money, from it,  the best that Smart City Eco is, they made a way for the children or all online gamers to avoid being  addicted to it.
You're right, it can affect the behavior and development of the child and it is not actually good for them. Children can still play online games but not too much, besides it is good for them to be exposed in reality world or in the environment in order for them to become more aggressive and have courage facing the truth, because as what they seen in the online is not actually the same as in the reality world.

I agree about the regulated usage of the child when it comes to online games. Proper guidance for the parents is a must. Educational games are also recommended especially those children vulnerable to the addiction to any online games. Smart City Eco I think have the capability to do regulation of this but as parents, we need to monitor our children using mobile gadgets.
AnnDerSon

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:35:35 PM

Good news for them gamers, at least, they are already enjoying and still have the chance to earn money.  I am not a fan though of online gaming but still I do observe that there are a lot of people are into this, then might as well earn from it also.

Well, it is a reality that most who are addicted to games are the children. Sometimes they even save their money just for paying the game, instead of spending on food.  Although it is good that there is a chance that they can earn money, from it,  the best that Smart City Eco is, they made a way for the children or all online gamers to avoid being  addicted to it.

I agree about the regulated usage of the child when it comes to online games. Proper guidance for the parents is a must. Educational games are also recommended especially those children vulnerable to the addiction to any online games. Smart City Eco I think have the capability to do regulation of this but as parents, we need to monitor our children using mobile gadgets.

Nice input there BitDane! I am a hands-on parent and I make sure that my child doesn't get addicted to mobile phone and moreover to be addicted to online games. But some games can make a child get smart but with proper guidance from the parents. I am wondering what kind of online games will be available or applicable to them. Is there any age restriction for every game? I hope Smart City Eco will address this issue to the whole team.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: